YesNoOk

Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all? (Read 4339964 times)

Started by Flowrellik, June 12, 2016, 08:03:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Anyone here being banned from BLACKLISTED WEBSITE for no reason at all?
#801  March 16, 2021, 04:54:04 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Pretty sure it's the same person that keeps making accounts to defend that site.

With the irony of accusing other mugen sites of doing the exact same thing Archive themselves do.
#802  March 16, 2021, 05:22:22 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Oh here we go. :v
Right on time you've talked DF. hahaha
#803  March 16, 2021, 07:30:01 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org

GOH

#804  June 18, 2021, 06:19:27 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
If you made two videos explaining why a website is stupid you probably deserve to be banned from everything.
#805  June 18, 2021, 06:32:29 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I'd say that's a tad bit too far, but I somewhat agree.
MA is a crazy shitshow of a site and it's known to everyone, especially regarding the admins.

However, you are taking this out of proportions.
If you have been banned from MA, tough, but move along.

Making videos and venting about it won't change anything nor change the admins there. They'll remain being D*bags as long as the site remains up.
#806  June 18, 2021, 07:03:06 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Slightly off topic, but Kishibe mentioned having a rule where their characters can't be uploaded to Archive. I personally think having rules for what people can do with your characters is just stupid. MUGEN's open source and free, so really anything goes. If someone does something that's objectively wrong, such as claiming a character is theirs when it's not, then they'll just get their ass handed to them by the community as they deserve. Disallowing something like uploading characters onto another site is just dumb in my eyes. It's going to happen anyway. In the end, it's more traction for your creations.

Back on topic, Archive poopoo.
#807  June 18, 2021, 07:27:31 pm
inb4 jason bourne comes with another sockpuppet and starts his spiel about mfg again
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#808  June 18, 2021, 08:24:32 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
Slightly off topic, but Kishibe mentioned having a rule where their characters can't be uploaded to Archive. I personally think having rules for what people can do with your characters is just stupid. MUGEN's open source and free, so really anything goes. If someone does something that's objectively wrong, such as claiming a character is theirs when it's not, then they'll just get their ass handed to them by the community as they deserve. Disallowing something like uploading characters onto another site is just dumb in my eyes. It's going to happen anyway. In the end, it's more traction for your creations.

Back on topic, Archive poopoo.

But when a community's leaders are literally terrorizing his/her subjects left and right, then I think there should be SOME kind of policy to prevent that from happening...

MA is literally the dystopia of MUGEN, where there's lots to find from but it's being monitored and censored to keep its so-called "peace".
If creators don't want their works to be hosted by such a tyrannical structure then I support it. Nobody should be going to a place like Archives to find free content and be banned for not following their ridiculous rules.

Whether people agree or disagree, MUGEN should be free and available for everybody without being monitored by crazed admins. That's... smth Archives is not.
#809  August 30, 2021, 08:29:39 am
    • Dominica
i dont get why all you cry about all get the best chars in that site and they never attack anyone as here or that site ware house mfa wich dont not work anymore and treat people bad make fun of great creators i found the best chars of the web in the archive i encourage you people to go there and the beautiful princess who rule it all make it a very enjoyable place for all nice people there is no virus i never got one bless you my dear friends
#810  August 30, 2021, 08:42:21 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
i dont get why all you cry about all get the best chars in that site and they never attack anyone as here or that site ware house mfa wich dont not work anymore and treat people bad make fun of great creators i found the best chars of the web in the archive i encourage you people to go there and the beautiful princess who rule it all make it a very enjoyable place for all nice people there is no virus i never got one bless you my dear friends

dude. they just ban me as I joined MFG discord. I have no problem with MFG and MA at all. But I think banning people like that is a stupid thing. Though I value MA as it is the largest source of every mugen things in the universe. lol. but banning people and monetizing free mugen stuffs (which is gone now) were really stupid.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#811  August 30, 2021, 08:46:54 am
    • Dominica

dude. they just ban me as I joined MFG discord. I have no problem with MFG and MA at all. But I think banning people like that is a stupid thing. Though I value MA as it is the largest source of every mugen things in the universe. lol. but banning people and monetizing free mugen stuffs (which is gone now) were really stupid.

THATS A LIE MY DEAR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS THERE NEVER BANS ANY ONE UNLESS THEIR DISRESPECTFUL AND DO SOME THING WRONG and they dont make money with the chars nor the stages they just need the money to pay for their website  because they have the greatest mugen host site and help tons of creators to promote their works and remember if you make a char is for the internet not you internet is free and the beautiful princess try to keeps it that way
#812  August 30, 2021, 08:52:00 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA

THATS A LIE MY DEAR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS THERE NEVER BANS ANY ONE UNLESS THEIR DISRESPECTFUL AND DO SOME THING WRONG and they dont make money with the chars nor the stages they just need the money to pay for their website  because they have the greatest mugen host site and help tons of creators to promote their works and remember if you make a char is for the internet not you internet is free and the beautiful princess try to keeps it that way

I was banned from the site and to this day was never told why. Tried to get an answer and I was never given one.

I've seen MA apologists, but I've never seen an MA simp before. Creepy af.
#813  August 30, 2021, 08:55:13 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#814  August 30, 2021, 10:19:12 am
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Dizzy's a dude lol.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#815  August 30, 2021, 11:28:36 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org

what are your thoughts on the site being literally inaccessible in countries like South Korea?
#816  August 30, 2021, 11:33:15 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
lol, I'm all ears.
#817  August 30, 2021, 12:16:08 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
I have to wonder what is it about MA shills being so insecure about their precious site that they have to come here to defend it.

Imagine someone from here registering over there just to defend Guild.
Except that would never happen because even if we were as insecure, they would ban on sight and wipe any posts they would manage to make before the ban.

Which really says a lot.

Edit: Is he seriously calling Dizzy his beautiful princess? That's hilarious for so many reasons.
Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 12:19:20 pm by Darkflare
#818  August 30, 2021, 01:17:28 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
More of a Bridget, honestly.

I have to say I haven't been banned from the site. But honestly, most of the stuff there is very old and redundant crap. The MK section is so contaminated with MKP stuff labeled as non-MKP that it's not worth the bother.
Current release: SF vs MK, fully interactive
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bM9DpmVXOA
#819  August 30, 2021, 04:24:16 pm
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
    • South Korea
Just proves to show, MA is full of Dizzy's sycophants like that one over there.
Licking boots and brown nosing just to get ahead of the social hierarchy.

i dont get why all you cry about all get the best chars in that site

Lol, what a fucking joke.
Yeah, as if MA's the one making all of them.
#820  August 30, 2021, 05:21:30 pm
    • Dominica
More of a Bridget, honestly.

I have to say I haven't been banned from the site. But honestly, most of the stuff there is very old and redundant crap. The MK section is so contaminated with MKP stuff labeled as non-MKP that it's not worth the bother.

chek out bo rai cho for mkp from the archive my friend is one of the best chars ever made

also if you like comic heros chars you can get the best ones mr myx enemy of superman,ragman,beetle,reactron,krypto superdog,kilowog,the Zorro,blue devil,rock and princess python,the spot,vindicator,electro enemy spiderma from the movie,star spangled kid,human fly,rima,eldorado,bloodwyind,manchester black,,batman who laughs,etc
and a lot of wrestling chars from real life wrestlers not only from america but also from another tv shows around the world including japan argentina mexico etc
Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 05:29:18 pm by THE SHADOW