YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 744455 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#2361  March 23, 2023, 01:11:08 pm
    • Netherlands
Isn't this also the first time in a while that they've started using his full name again?

It's cool that as an addittional bonus his classic costume is included, but I wonder why they don't commit to making costumes dlcs a thing. Seems like a fun way to improve the scope of the game's content and bring in addittional funds along the way. They dipped their toes into it during the previous KoF but only weirdly specific characters got costumes.
#2362  March 23, 2023, 02:17:11 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
The hype about him wasn't satisfied at all
#2363  March 23, 2023, 03:44:42 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Isn't this also the first time in a while that they've started using his full name again?

It's cool that as an addittional bonus his classic costume is included, but I wonder why they don't commit to making costumes dlcs a thing. Seems like a fun way to improve the scope of the game's content and bring in addittional funds along the way. They dipped their toes into it during the previous KoF but only weirdly specific characters got costumes.

I don't know why they don't do costumes much at all either. Especially considering they have so much potential for lots of costumes. I mean Athena alone could have an entire costume DLC bundle with all her prior designs.

After Shingo got his classic costume, I figured Kim would too. Not to mention I think this is a shoe-in for Sylvie getting her classic outfit as well.

Poor Najd, still stuck with her same design, but it's a good design as is at least. Hopefully she gets an alt costume that looks just as good.

lui

#2364  March 23, 2023, 06:02:34 pm
    • USA
Kim's pants actually move! game is now 10/10
#2365  March 23, 2023, 06:03:55 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
They actually brought back Kim's OG DM  :msurprised:

Poor Najd, still stuck with her same design, but it's a good design as is at least. Hopefully she gets an alt costume that looks just as good.
Unless SNK somehow reaches out to Najd's designer artist and have them remake her outfit, I wouldn't hold my breath.

#2366  April 01, 2023, 12:53:26 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Oh, hi there

I hope this not to be an April Fools by SNK.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#2367  April 01, 2023, 02:05:57 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
If it were April Fools, Goenitz appears, 1 frame Kokodesuka everybody, doesn't elaborate, $8 only, shatter all eggs.

KOFXIII is returning to PS4 and Switch with overhauled rollback.
Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 02:09:35 pm by Kirishima
#2368  April 01, 2023, 02:56:56 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
I hope it's not.
It would be a bad move !! Definitely!

I prefer when it's an opportinity to announce something!
Just like Fighting Ex Layer was! ^^

Also, I cannot remember, but did we had a leak of the characters for "Autumn" and "Winter" ?
#2369  April 01, 2023, 03:05:26 pm
Oh, hi there

[youtube]https://youtu.be/-vOwTZbTFZ0[/youtube]

I hope this not to be an April Fools by SNK.
goenitz is alive, maybe he is just like the previous dlc omega rugal as omega rugal is also a free dlc character, but yeah, it is too coincidence to announce in april fool  :P they did the same during last year's april fool with goenitz and mars people as dlc :P from the garou trailer, sounds like it is gonna be billy?, kain and rock (from evo 2022) vs. terry, andy and joe :P i do hope to see joe's apprentice, kuan as a fighter, maybe we shall see

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#2370  April 01, 2023, 03:46:09 pm
    • Dominica
Goenitz is for free what a good deal.!
#2371  April 01, 2023, 03:52:33 pm
The official one without random dudes shouting over it

Goenitz at the end.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#2372  April 01, 2023, 07:11:28 pm
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
Too bad it's April Fools, I must conclude all of it is fake. :(
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#2373  April 01, 2023, 11:12:15 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I know it's April Fools Day and all... but this doesn't look fake to me.

Here's my take on everything here:
-Good to old Kim back in action. I wonder if he'll have some interactions with, say, Luong?
-Slyvie still looks weird as hell.
-SamSho 2019 getting roll back net code? Sweet.
-KoF XIII getting roll back net code? Even Sweeter.
-I wonder if the new Fatal Fury game is going to be called 'Fatal Fury' or 'Garou 2'.
-Goenitz? Alright, which one of you sadistic assclowns at SNK decided to bring him back?!? Because all I know that he will spam that stupid little tornado move all. Match. LONG.
#2374  April 01, 2023, 11:22:54 pm
  • Did I hear something about a scooby snack?
    • USA
    • squidlypoli1.neocities.org
-Good to old Kim back in action. I wonder if he'll have some interactions with, say, Luong?

I remember watching Kim's trailer a few days back and I saw he did talk to Luong for a bit. It was at the end of the individual trailer but I can't say if it was in today's news video or not.

-Goenitz? Alright, which one of you sadistic assclowns at SNK decided to bring him back?!? Because all I know that he will spam that stupid little tornado move all. Match. LONG.

I feel like he's still going to be annoying but he's not going to have a lot of the strengths he had as a boss. There may be a bunch of people spamming the tornado when he comes out but somebody's gonna find a way to punish it. People expected Omega Rugal to be a crazy boss character too and all I ever heard about him since was that he was just a really slow mid-tier.

lui

#2375  April 02, 2023, 07:20:33 am
    • USA
EVO Japan was on when those trailers were released. It was just a coincedence that it happened to be April 1, all their announcements are real.
#2376  May 09, 2023, 03:56:28 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
SYLVIE TRAILER!!!!

#2377  May 09, 2023, 05:02:24 am
    • Dominica
her gameplay looks really cool but I hate the kame supers in this game because they dont look cool in this game.
Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 05:06:27 am by yaret
#2378  June 13, 2023, 04:00:42 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Goenitz trailer

#2379  June 14, 2023, 12:45:05 am
    • Dominica
it says: Cross-platform play for THE KING OF FIGHTERS XV goes live on June 20th.  :yuno:
#2380  June 16, 2023, 12:15:01 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
okay, but when's the Switch version, though?
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns