YesNoOk

Roster Showcase (Read 1984528 times)

Started by Saohc, October 14, 2009, 08:46:02 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Rate-a-roster
#61  October 17, 2009, 12:07:31 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Here's a picture of my roster that's so scoops!

Now if I can only increase the size of the icons.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#62  October 17, 2009, 12:08:29 am
  • MUGEN THe DReam COme TRue
ALcoL: 3/10
Too many chars D:
Do you play with all this chars? I doubt. :P

Therio: 7/10
Nice roster. Looks like a capcom/cvs MUGEN, ist'n?
But 4~5 Ryus, 3 Morrigans, 2 Vegas, 2 Venoms... O_o

believe it or not, i play with all that motherfuckers with ma homies and spend many hours (lookin 4 a char including  ;D)
#63  October 17, 2009, 12:09:58 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
#64  October 17, 2009, 12:10:57 am
On occasion when I right click part of the menu sticks on the screen.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

MDI

#65  October 17, 2009, 12:12:22 am
    • mugen.yolasite.com/stages.php
ey
#66  October 17, 2009, 12:13:18 am
I fail at icon resizing.

Cenobite 53 said:

DM

#67  October 17, 2009, 12:13:56 am
    • Brazil
    • www.rickiecreations.paodemugen.com.br
I like 'small' rosters (less than 50). It's a way better than a roster with OMFGLOL chars.

Coruscation looks so fucked up with this resolution, anyway.
#68  October 17, 2009, 12:17:05 am
Well I guess you can call my roster medium sized (76), and even then I have to delete a few as some of them I was just trying out.

Cenobite 53 said:
#69  October 17, 2009, 12:22:37 am
  • MUGEN THe DReam COme TRue
My roster is big, but i only have one vesion for a char, i dont have 3 kyos o 4 ryus or 5 goukis, etc.
#70  October 17, 2009, 12:33:50 am
I got few of those cases, but at least they play differently enough.

RyuDG/MKvsSF Ryu
Chosen Ken/Riot Ken
Sol and Order Sol (completely justified since it's Guilty Gear)
I wouldn't count Jam and Robo Jam
I wouldn't count Ciel and that super armored Ciel
I wouldn't count RKR and Nakozuki

That should be it.

Cenobite 53 said:

DM

#71  October 17, 2009, 12:39:31 am
    • Brazil
I got few of those cases, but at least they play differently enough.
#72  October 17, 2009, 04:27:51 am
Trying to create a lineup for Mugen Fighting Jam as if it were a real game.  The challenge here was to build a highly stable game and at the same time fill the entire select screen without using duplicate characters, doppelgangers, and original/sprite-edited characters.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

DM

#73  October 17, 2009, 04:37:04 am
    • Brazil
You separed by games, great.
8/10
#74  October 17, 2009, 04:41:41 am
I have no need for that. One look at my roster and you can see it's a hodgepodge of fighters.

But I will say this, though...

The ferret in my roster? Really spammy AI.

Cenobite 53 said:
#75  October 17, 2009, 05:05:48 am
  • Most Hated!
I have a low-res mugen and a hi res-mugen my hi res mugen isnt done yet. still need more characters and a good screenpack

low res

hi res
#76  October 17, 2009, 05:06:58 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
lol i think the better half of the mugen community has that screenpack(including muah)
#77  October 17, 2009, 09:07:03 am
  • Most Hated!
its like the best one that was released in my book lol been looking for a new one for my hi res mugen for a while now
#78  October 17, 2009, 09:19:32 am
I generally change screenpacks every few weeks/month or so. But this is probably the second or third time I went to Corc.

Cenobite 53 said:
#79  October 17, 2009, 09:59:02 am
  • The Extraordinary Spiderman
    • Netherlands
Therio: 7/10
Nice roster. Looks like a capcom/cvs MUGEN, ist'n?
But 4~5 Ryus, 3 Morrigans, 2 Vegas, 2 Venoms... O_o
Capcom MUGEN, yeah. And I feel the same way about the amount of duplicates, just that some really differ a lot (XCB's Venom and Venom EX). Can't say the same for Morrigan though, as I really dislike PotS's. >_>
#80  October 17, 2009, 10:46:28 am
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
@Luigi1632: Which SF2 Bison/Vega is that (i.e, who's the author)?
unknown author..

Open the DEF file in Notepad and tell me what it says next to author name. Alternatively, send me the DEF file by itself (it's of concern to me because I made an SF2 M. Bison a good while back, and I need to feel special in some way).

I like 'small' rosters (less than 50). It's a way better than a roster with OMFGLOL chars.

Coruscation looks so fucked up with this resolution, anyway.

Agreed. I typically try to keep a roster at no more than, say, ten characters.

Also, default screenpack for the win.
Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 12:26:07 pm by Vegeta 20XX, the Neo-Titlin