YesNoOk

Your dream MUGEN characters! (Read 102017 times)

Started by Ziltoid, October 03, 2020, 10:40:34 am
Share this topic:
Re: Your dream MUGEN characters!
#101  April 15, 2021, 09:10:14 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Here is my dream MUGEN character list:

* Some more Kinnikuman Muscle Fight characters. The existing complete characters (Werewood's Kinnikuman, SUGIO's Brocken Jr., FUJY's Akuma Shogun and The Magic Toaster's Cubeman and Prisman) are all kinds of awesome with impressive moves and fun gameplay. Werewood planned to make more characters (Terryman, Robin Mask, Brockenman, Ashuraman, Buffaloman, Ramenman, Warsman, Meat-kun, and a Throne arc Kinnikuman), but he disappeared from the Earth before he could finish them. Imagine how hype a Neptuneman, Super Phoenix, True Akuma Shogun or a Strong the Budo character could be in Saltybet! Similarly, someone should make characters out of his Stroheim (HTTF styled with EOH voices) and Cobra sprite rips from the same game.
Cobra was converted not to long ago by Toaster, check the releases.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#102  April 17, 2021, 07:14:40 am
    • UK
I'm not sure if I can be of much interest here due to my disinterest in POTS characters. :P

But I suppose, I really want a good MVC version of X-23 for this engine. I just love when people come together to take 3D characters and sprite them out for 2D use in MUGEN. It's always amazed me how godly some of them can look and I really want to see X-23 given the justice she deserves.

I've got nothing technical really... I suppose I just want fun characters. :P

Hmm... I suppose I'd really love a version of Dan Hibiki that's competent yet retaining his joke-like nature. Something to at least make him viable but in a non-serious way. For example... give his fireballs good range but make them bounce like Mario fireballs. XP

Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong haha.

I have a model available for 1.0 :) :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3n9ps0gvxi9vo78/Atrocious_X-23.rar/file

#103  April 17, 2021, 08:58:22 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
I'm kind of looking forward to Yuzuriha and Hilda to be taken shape in OHMSBY's style. Kinda hopeless but maybe one day, I guess.
Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:30:33 am by Ichida
#104  April 17, 2021, 09:07:54 am
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
all i dream about is for kiryu from yakuza and a monster hunter to be sprited and made into mvc style. it's all i wish for
#105  April 17, 2021, 03:40:41 pm
  • Aura God
    • USA
My dream characters mostly contain characters using OhMsBy’s style. Which they are: Naoto Shirogane, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Elizabeth, Aigis, Margaret, and Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4 Arena Ultimix. Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, Rachel Alucard, Nu-13, Bullet, Litchi, Celica A. Mercury, Jubei and Taokaka from Blazblue.

They’re all that I hope get finished
Said by the offical Aura God Lucario himself
Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:04:09 am by TremorAuraGod
#106  April 17, 2021, 10:06:51 pm
    • UK
Is not much, but I have an update of Hal's Hazama for 1.0 :)
MVC Graphics, Tier 1-B scalable Vs. Battles comparison;
HDOOTS does not OSOK: Triple-Six Restriction release creates crazy character situations.
Character flies from screen in standard falling anim after death to prevent altercation with BlazBlue helper:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pwc4qxrra5arha1/Atrocious_Hazama.rar/file
#107  April 18, 2021, 08:56:43 pm
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
I already made my dream characters in MVC2 Style. :)
I would like a good version of Chun Li with her SFV outfit.
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
#108  April 19, 2021, 11:02:30 pm
    • UK
I already made my dream characters in MVC2 Style. :)
I would like a good version of Chun Li with her SFV outfit.

Oooh, ooh, that's a good one! I've only ever seen a SFV edit in CVS2 Style sprite.
Do you have a 2d-3d preference? :)
#109  April 20, 2021, 11:49:42 pm
At this point, I would just like some chars that are closer to reality by that I mean have the sprites, CS, etc..in the proper POTS style (DW/Karma/Jman) mold with the buffer systems and all that cool stuff, those are really a treat to use.

In general, MVC chars, 3rd strike and SNK chars.
#110  April 21, 2021, 12:56:25 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
At this point, I would just like some chars that are closer to reality by that I mean have the sprites, CS, etc..in the proper POTS style (DW/Karma/Jman) mold with the buffer systems and all that cool stuff, those are really a treat to use.

In general, MVC chars, 3rd strike and SNK chars.

Basically, the same.
But I would stick to SF3.3, MOTW, KOF(unconverted in POTS)... about MVC, it would be only for few Capcom unconverted ones.

Also, I have the wish to see a more "complete" version of POTS Blaze with SOR3/4 Lookalike design and FF7's Tifa with CVS type graphics.
Both of them are some of the numerous POTS projects I would like to do, but since coding is not my best skill, it will certainly take half a decade. ^^;
#111  May 07, 2021, 08:22:10 am
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
The requests I'm making are of characters that IMO are out of my reach in terms of spriting and whatnot but I'd love to see them become reality:

-A good Nidoking (IMO he'd fit right in line with the Gladiacloud Pokemon characters)
-On the topic of Pokemon, several featured in Pokken but have like no MUGEN representation at all like Decidueye, Suicune, Aegislash, Croagunk etc.
-Jak and Daxter and a Ratchet and Clank with better sprite work that's not from that mobile game.

I'm more interested in characters not already in or from Fighting games because that's what I came to MUGEN for personally, though on the topic of Fighting-game fighters, conversions of the cast of the newer Touhou fighters would be nice. I like those sprites a lot. (Also want more Kyanta 2 stuff but apparently ripping from that game is currently quite a tedious process)
#112  May 15, 2021, 04:03:19 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
As of recent, look, love how KOF characters as in apparence, personality and graphics (SPECIALLY XII/XIII)

But, never been a fan of the gameplay--- (I'm kinda a succ at it)

Soo...

Would really like a Kyo, Kula, K, Ralf, Clark or Leona in either Sennou-Room's Infinite Style or OhMsBy’s style, since find it more fun and easy to play with.
#113  May 15, 2021, 05:38:51 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
A Nightmare Geese, Jimmy Lee from ROTD with a R@CE AKIRA treatment.
#114  May 23, 2021, 12:31:34 am
    • Mexico
    • cucco77@hotmail.com
An amazingly made Amaterasu from Okami. I know there's one around on the internet but another one with more fluid movement and great looking attacks would be amazing.
Oki, Ninetails, Susano, Waka,Yoichi, one of the canine warriors, princess Fuse, Blight, Crimson Helm, priestess Rao, Lechku/Nechku would also be cool as well.
Yami boss based on his third form from TvC.
Firebrand and Arma based on the DC game on snes.  (can be Pots)
Characters from Muramasa the Demon Blade: Kisuke Momohime, Yukinojo, Okoi etc etc. (also Pots)
Trio de dangers/Bergamo from the Z2 team. That teaser image from one of the members left me hopeful.
Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 03:14:25 am by Keaton
#115  May 24, 2021, 11:46:18 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
I would love to see characters from a game called odinsphere and muramasa.
They were made and designed by the same people and the art is so beautiful
#116  June 06, 2021, 10:32:26 am
  • The Sweet One
  • let’s get scratchin’!
    • USA
    • superscratchkat.neocities.org
The requests I'm making are of characters that IMO are out of my reach in terms of spriting and whatnot but I'd love to see them become reality:

-A good Nidoking (IMO he'd fit right in line with the Gladiacloud Pokemon characters)
-On the topic of Pokemon, several featured in Pokken but have like no MUGEN representation at all like Decidueye, Suicune, Aegislash, Croagunk etc.
-Jak and Daxter and a Ratchet and Clank with better sprite work that's not from that mobile game.

I'm more interested in characters not already in or from Fighting games because that's what I came to MUGEN for personally, though on the topic of Fighting-game fighters, conversions of the cast of the newer Touhou fighters would be nice. I like those sprites a lot. (Also want more Kyanta 2 stuff but apparently ripping from that game is currently quite a tedious process)

ohohohoho, you are speaking my language here!! i have a looong list of moveset ideas for various pokemon that i’ve been working on since i fell in love with gladiacloud’s stuff way back when. i love the idea of getting a good nidoking! i’ve written out ideas for gligar, sneasel, dusclops, blastoise, electivire, pangoro, hypno, scyther, scizor, clawitzer, heatmor, galarian slowbro, toxicroak, and deoxys. if i ever manage to make any of them, that’d be a miracle, because i’d probably not be satisfied with them unless they REALLY looked like gladiacloud’s style.
i also totally agree with you on your second point, i much prefer seeing characters that don’t originate from fighting games. the first character i downloaded was duck hunt dog by DJ HANNIBALROYCE and my taste was just kind of set from there. i’d love to see more kirby characters and good mario characters, and i’d also like to see people try and figure out how to replicate the Fighting Is Magic animation style so we can get some more moku-styled MLP characters! actually, i’d just like to see more decently made cartoon characters in general. it seems like non-fighting game characters just don’t get as much respect…
#117  June 06, 2021, 02:53:16 pm
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
I do have a few characters I'd like to see in Mugen.

1. a few characters from Skullgirls, namely Big Band, Ms. Fortune, Eliza, Beowulf, Peacock, Double, Fukua, and Bloody Marie.

2. I know there's been quite a few Resident Evil characters floating around. But I'd like to see some representation from RE: Village. Mostly either Lady Dimitrescu or Karl Heisenberg.

3. seeing as a few characters exist in Mugen from Freedom Planet, I'd like to see Milla Basset, Captain Torque, Spade, and Serpentine show up in Mugen.

4. I know Omega Psycho was working on these guys but I'd like to see good versions of the following MK characters for Mugen. MK2 Raiden, Kabal, Stryker, Sindel, and Sheeva
#118  June 09, 2021, 09:15:09 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
Xeno Goku, moveset based around his Power Pole. Similar in function to someone like Billy Kane. He'd of course have  all the basic Goku shit, Kamehamehas, Spirit Bomb, Kaioken. Super Saiyan 1-4, and LBSSJ4. Preferably in a Extreme Botuden, or CvS art style. 

Would also like an Edward Elric. Not quite sure how his moveset would be, but would love for him to happen someday. CvS art style of course.
#119  June 10, 2021, 10:58:21 am
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
Well i would like to see more pokemon characters in mugen.
With full sets of moves and original quality sprites.
What else hmm, I would like to see some updated guilty gear characters with new gamepllay and style like blazblue and undernight in birth or even marvel vs and capcom vs snkish style gameplay
#120  August 20, 2021, 05:11:17 pm
  • A guy who is interested in digital art and coding
    • Vietnam
-I have always wanted to make a Pokemon-parody game of KOF and SF with some guest characters from my favorite well-known flash games.Here is a list consisting of characters that i want to be in MUGEN (I might start learning how to create one once i finish college)
+Main characters:Toxicroak,Scrafty,Weavile,Lilligant,Lopunny,Swampert,Cinderace,Sawk,Meowstic,Leavanny
+Guest characters:Homerun Combat (From Combat Tournament) and Fancy Pants Man (From Fancy Pants Adventure)
Thank for spending your time reading this nonsense