YesNoOk

Ikemen Go and Add004 Problem (Read 6427 times)

Started by 100_Sad_Pandas, December 31, 2019, 08:34:51 pm
Share this topic:
Ikemen Go and Add004 Problem
#1  December 31, 2019, 08:34:51 pm
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
So I have the add004 application and all the lifebars downloaded, but when I patch the characters and change to the add004 lifebar, only the font shows and none of the effects that come with Shiyo's stage don't appear. For example on his shrine2014 stage there are no water splashes when the characters jump, and there is no slide at the end that grades your performance. Does anyone know how to get add004 to work on Ikemen? I've seen it done but after reading through all the files and trying on my own I'm having some troubles.
Re: Ikemen Go and Add004 Problem
#2  December 31, 2019, 08:52:27 pm
    • Canada
If you're using the latest add004 with Ikemen, it needs to read the common1.cns.zss. So in short, if you have a common1.cns in your data folder, it will always take priority. So you have to either remove or rename the common1.cns. Like common1m.cns or something. Ikemen will then read common1.cns.,zss and it should work as normal.
#3  January 11, 2020, 03:47:24 am
  • stressed weeb
    • USA
    • derpyhawk@gmail.com
I tried what you said and unfortunately still no success. When I boot up ikemen I get the black loading screen and then it exits again :/

Edit: No wait I just got it to work after messing with it some more! Thanks so much it was completely my own fault. In the system.def I had: fight = fight = res/....
just my own stupidity

Edit 2: Wait unfortunately I am still not seeing the water splashes on stages like shrine2014 :( not sure how to fix may just give up
Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 04:06:22 am by 100_Sad_Pandas
#4  January 11, 2020, 10:01:51 am
but when I patch the characters
you are not supposed to patch your characters in ikemen go. add004 works globally there without patching (if you install it correctly, so refer to Suprizle post, if that is what the current version of add004 instructs to do)