YesNoOk

(MvC2 ALEX and IBUKI) Legacy Age of Heroes WAVE 2 [#11-#40] (Read 32765 times)

Started by 087-B, September 02, 2020, 05:39:01 am
Share this topic:
Re: (MvC2 NAMOR, MIZUCHI, and TWELVE) Legacy Age of Heroes WAVE 2 [#11-#40]
#21  September 04, 2020, 06:59:04 pm
Re: (MvC2 ALEX and IBUKI) Legacy Age of Heroes WAVE 2 [#11-#40]
#22  September 05, 2020, 10:01:47 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Oh hello there.

Looks like Alex and Ibuki are here!

Very VERY happy to finally release these two! They hold a special place in my heart -- specifically cause they were supposed to be out ages ago. Alex was gonna be my first release for Legacy, and Ibuki was gonna be my third. But my inexperience at the time basically rendered them impossible to create. Alex remained an unfinished beta that I threw online, and I deleted Ibuki due to how terribly unpolished she was.

So, I figured, when I extended The Wishlist by ten more characters, I'd go back to my roots and try and bring the projects I wanted to make that never came to be. So this big chunk of characters in the final part of Wave Two is essentially "What Could've Been". Alex and Ibuki are just two of a handful of planned characters that never saw the light of day -- but now, they finally will!

Additionally, with Ibuki's release means I will be steadily updating my previous characters to include a compatibility patch for some of her moves. It's nothing game breaking... just graphic breaking! I need to include/fix some animations, so forgive me if that takes some time!

But in the mean time I hope everyone enjoys these two~! :D
#23  September 05, 2020, 10:15:31 am
  • Indeed
Being right at the start of my character creation learning process, I’m realizing how it’s a constant slope. I think it’s normal that you’re now a lot more knowledgeable about the process, and I’m glad you’re now at the point where you can overcome past obstacles easily. So, cheers for this release in particular!
#24  September 26, 2020, 05:58:40 am
  • In-training Artist
    • Colombia
amazing work as always man, can i give some feedback on zero?

his steps have no sounds, he cant charge his buster, why not have him do his slash dash instead of a down forward kick a forward high punch like mvc3?

also a green lantern hal jordan in your mvc2 style would be amazing :D
Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 06:05:34 am by \0/ sunbro
#25  March 02, 2021, 04:54:08 pm
  • *Ultimate Pharmacist*
ibuki's grab glitches thru the floor
#26  March 09, 2021, 01:53:35 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Not 100% sure on what causes it, but there's a chance of Volnutt getting stuck in an glitchy animation loop whenever he does his QCB version of his Shining Laser.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#27  March 09, 2021, 02:15:40 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Regarding any issues — no need to worry, I’ll be revisiting Legacy in the future. I’ve learned a lot since my last release. All of my characters will receive updates then. I know what causes some of these bugs and I know how to fix them. <3