YesNoOk

Starfire and DC Char Portraits (Read 1471 times)

Started by drmelvz, October 07, 2008, 04:35:32 pm
Starfire and DC Char Portraits
#1  October 07, 2008, 04:35:32 pm
Greetings, Requesting for StarFire by HyperComboFinish. I know it's hosted on the ScruffyDragons site but for some reason i can't seem to download it from there. Also, I was hoping if anyone can send me the 9000,0 small pics and  9000,1 portraits of Batman,Flash, and Ghost Rider which can be used on the DCvM screenpack. Can't find them on the ScruffyDragon site either. Thankyou in advance to anyone who can help  :) 
Re: Starfire and DC Char Portraits
#2  October 07, 2008, 07:01:11 pm
  • My common sense is tingling!
#3  October 08, 2008, 02:51:27 am
Thanks -Deadpool-, but like I said this link doesn't seem to work for me. it just opens up a .rar file that does not download. Sorry if I'm a bit ignorant about how to do it, but I would really appreciate it if someone could either teach me how to do it or just send me starfire. Again, Thanks in advance.  ;)
#4  October 08, 2008, 04:32:09 am
  • Eh, I just live life; what about you?
You're welcome; sent to the E-Mail in your profile.

Check this out, it's an awesome game: Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Re: Mongul
#5  November 16, 2008, 03:52:20 pm
Greetings, I was hoping if someone could send me Mongul by Magus and Jeff. I know it's available in the scruffydragon website but I can't ever download anything from their download page. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.  :)