YesNoOk

Homsar open season (Read 4984 times)

Started by GaryCXJk, December 25, 2012, 11:13:40 pm
Share this topic:
Homsar open season
New #1  December 25, 2012, 11:13:40 pm
    • area91.garycxjk.com
Okay, so, it's Christmas. I've been thinking a lot about this, and I finally decided to release Homsar, as an open source project. It lacks a lot of things, like sprites, attacks and more, but meh.

Included are both the original Homsar for WinMUGEN, as well as an updated version for MUGEN 1.0. It also includes almost all the working resources in the MUGEN 1.0 version, which of course means the archive is pretty bloated. Unfortunately I could not find the original worksheet for Homsar, but that shouldn't be too much of a problem.

WinMUGEN
MUGEN 1.0

Will this mean I'll be abandoning this project? Not entirely, I might work on it one day, but for now I'll leave it unfinished. I'm pretty sure others could do much better coding with this, anyway.

Because, It's Midnite
Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 11:08:51 pm by Just No Point
Re: Homsar open season
#2  December 25, 2012, 11:19:22 pm
    • Japan
When I click 1.0 it says 404 not found
Re: Homsar open season
New #3  December 25, 2012, 11:35:44 pm
    • area91.garycxjk.com
Heh, guess I was used to packing things in zip format that I forgot I made the switch between the old and the new version. Fixed the link.

EDIT: By the way, I know it's common courtesy in any coding-related (hahaha, coding, funny...) community to give proper credits, even in an open source project, but quite frankly, I don't give a damn.

Because, It's Midnite
Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 02:11:09 am by GaryCXJk