YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2128139 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#4561  July 30, 2021, 03:00:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
So beyond what any normal and sane person would have done, I went ahead and NP5'd Summer Musashi. It wasn't as painful as my roller coaster ride that was Kama, but it was still damn painful. I got spooked 3 times RATE UP IS A LIE! 80% IS ALSO A LIE and even got 2 USOs (NP8 Jeanne...) in the process, but the worst part was that if one of those spooks just happened to be Summer Musashi I would have been done a long time ago due to being in a dry spell trying for the last copy...

To add insult to injury, 2 Summer Musasahis showed up in my final multi giving me that second USO I mentioned above...

#4562  July 31, 2021, 03:26:16 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Pogeymon?

Pogeymon
#4563  August 01, 2021, 08:17:07 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Confirmed to be a costume in case anybody was wondering

Da Vinci-chan is the welfare
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#4564  August 01, 2021, 11:58:35 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
FGO JP 6th anniversary:
- Free 5* Servant (Permanent/Story locked before 2020 only)
- GSSR is all Limited separated by year
- Servants can now be grailed up to lv120 (you'll need around 3800 5* EXP cards to get from 100 to 120 so start saving those embers...)
- Servant buffs (Saber Lily and Mozart currently)
- New daily quests such as farmable 5* EXP cards
- New append skill system where you can unlock and upgrade 3 new passive skills for Servants. Two of them being universal to all Servants (10-20% starting NP and 30-50% Extra Attack performance) while the third one will be attack/defense bonus against a certain class (Atalanta dealing increased damage to Berserkers for example). Servant coins are needed to unlock these skills which can be obtained by summoning Servants and increasing their bond level (these coins can also be obtained through future events).
- Anniversary Servant is Tamamovitch (5* Assassin)

NP: Buster AOE, reduce enemy gauge by 1. Party charge 10% at oc1.
S1: Targetable battery (30% - 50%), target skill cool down reduced by 2, decrease party HP by 1000(demerit)
S2: Grants one ally bonus damage against Human (30%-50%), bonus damage against Man (30%-50%), NP increase by ?? when attacking with a buster command card, all effects are 3 turns. Also gain 20 stars.
S3: Target buster up (30%-50%) for 3 turns, Buster crist up (30%-50%) for 3 turns, buster star absorption (3000%-5000%) for 3 turns.

If Merlin's NP wasn't so busted, he'd be found dead in a ditch right now.
Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:09:00 pm by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4565  August 01, 2021, 08:50:48 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Rolled the guaranteed SSR for that 20% chance of Castoria and failed, but I'm not even sore because I got a Tamabitch after some 15 tickets and a multirroll. Unga bunga buster gorillas are on the loose again.

Haven't claimed the free SSR yet, may go with Sanzang.

#4566  August 02, 2021, 02:41:42 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Rolled GSSR and I must say I'm satisfied with my results.

I chose Lartoria because buster memes and I want her to hit harder...

Unfortunately, Mordred Spooked me when I wanted Vitch. :mech
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4567  August 02, 2021, 05:09:09 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I've been playing with Tamabitch and she's ridonkolus. Basically every unit with a buster NP and a 50% is not only a viable "looper" with double Vitch, but guranteed to hit like truck with rockets strapped to it. The biggest isn't even her targetable battery or the huge buster steroid, its the cooldown reduction.

Ishtar with any 50% np can use all her skills on turn 1, plus get 100% buster and man attribute bonus and clear a wave. On wave 2 she still has her buffs active, plus the delayed buff, plus get another 100% from the vixens and use 2 of her 3 skills again. On turn three she can use her battery again, plugsuit a Waver and fire again with even more buffs.
#4568  August 02, 2021, 07:36:44 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Ah yes, the fabled Buster looping is finally here.

Many have thought that Proto-Merlin was going to be the savior Buster needed, but it was actually a Solid Snake cosplayer with a pink metal gear to save it from obscurity (she's also a rabbit apparently and not a Fox...)!
#4569  August 03, 2021, 03:21:35 am
so there's a new class coming the pretender class. dunno if it's playable or just an enemy type.
#4570  August 03, 2021, 07:25:47 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
That was a missed opportunity to call the class "Faker".

DW had one job.
#4571  August 03, 2021, 08:30:19 am
yeah and would be cool if we got a voyager class imagine a class filled with known adventurers  and explorers like louise and clark or since d2 like waifu they could make does two a mascot thingy like orion and make sacagawea the servant. or magellan. and we can even have a francis drake voyager
#4572  August 03, 2021, 11:27:45 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/

Spent the day doing Prison Tower for tix and then Rank Ups for SQ instead of the event and got Musashi hooray.
#4573  August 03, 2021, 03:47:44 pm
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
That was a missed opportunity to call the class "Faker".

DW had one job.

Pretty sure Faker and Pretender are different classes. Faker is a special class Dr. Heart created and named for Fake Hephaestion. A class for fake identities, body doubles and the like.

Pretender seems to be for userpers, false rulers/saviors/prophets and the like which is why when the class's card is introduced it starts off as the Ruler class before changing into the Pretender.

As shown here (leak for Oberon's true identity)...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#4574  August 04, 2021, 06:39:59 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
To be honest I was just referencing how Gil likes to label Shiro/Emiya as a Faker, wasn't aware there was actual lore to it lol
#4575  August 04, 2021, 01:35:31 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Lostbelt 6 Part 3 dropped today.

- New feature where up to 6 enemies can appear on screen at the same time.
- Habetrot (4* Rider) is a welfare Servant and given out for free after Lostbelt 6 completion. NP has been changed to an offensive AoE Arts where she wields Black Barrel. Her deploy cost is 0 (like Mash) and copies can be obtained through FP gacha.
- Mash's maximum level has been increased to 90 and bond from 5 to 8 (she can gain bond points now).
- Similar to Lostbelt 5.5, completing Lostbelt 6 will show a white dot on the main menu under the Lostbelt 7 banner confirming more story chapters.

Oberon Vortigern NP

Pretender deals 2x damage to Alter Egos and Berserkers, 1.5x to Knight classes, and 0.5x to Calvary classes and Foreigner. Takes 2x damage from Foreigner, 1.5 from Berserkers. So essentially a reversed Alter Ego class.

For those wondering what Beryl did back in Chaldea where he snuck into Mash's room to have Romani throw him out.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:49:28 pm by A Certain Magical Maid~♡
#4576  August 04, 2021, 02:07:12 pm

Spent the day doing Prison Tower for tix and then Rank Ups for SQ instead of the event and got Musashi hooray.

prison tower?

so pretenders are the opposite of alteregos in terms of class advantage. can they change into different classes like the rumours said?
Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:10:47 pm by 地獄の花
#4577  August 04, 2021, 02:45:41 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
The multiple class thing seems to be unique to Vortigern as his third skill can change his class (which also explains why he changed from Archer to Ruler whenever you had the opportunity to use him as support), but who knows. We'll find out when more Servants from the Pretender class show up.

prison tower?

You can replay Dante's Prison Tower event from a few years back if you pay 5 Rare Prisms in Da Vinci's shop. You can get tickets and a bunch of mats for completing it again.
#4578  August 04, 2021, 04:15:43 pm
how much tickets? i have a bunch of rare prisms i only use them for bond level upgrades. plus i could use some lores thanks to summer event i have enough qp to upgrade some servants.

EDIT: did the tower prison quest and it gave tons of mats that i really and got diarmud saber and muramasa from the tickets so thanks though i'm aiming for carmilla. my ticket luck is back baby!!!!
Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 09:19:26 pm by 地獄の花
#4579  August 06, 2021, 12:59:28 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

Power of Yolo ticket, everyone.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#4580  August 06, 2021, 01:26:39 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
I really hate that new screen when you do a single/double roll. Feels like being spit in the face when you pull a 3* CE