YesNoOk

KoF XV (Read 719266 times)

Started by Magma MK-II, December 06, 2018, 01:30:24 pm
Share this topic:
Re: KoF XV
#1401  August 01, 2021, 12:57:18 am
As far as Kensou goes, well there is manga revolving around Shingo ongoing right now.
Oh yeah, the good news is that Chin is probably gone, and if not, it means we might see a Masters team like in 98. It'll be weird seeing Kensou in a team without Athena though (I'm blocking out a team of Kensou, Chin, and someone else, please no Momoko / Bao).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#1402  August 01, 2021, 01:38:36 am
    • USA
It would be really cool to see Kensou in a team with Shingo. They’re both students of strongest Warriors Chin and Saisyu. And I think the third member can probably be Rock, since he is Terry’s Mentee.
#1403  August 01, 2021, 02:07:50 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
So...

This is the first time since 99 to see her in short hair, I liked this when they went different hairstyles during the Nests Saga, Last time her hair was different was KOF MI 2!

As far as Kensou goes, well there is manga revolving around Shingo ongoing right now. We could see A team of those two but the issue is then who will be the 3rd member, K9999 is not going to be coming back anytime soon due to SNK's weird temperament around that one.

Unless you want to bring Nameless in which at least he has a canon identity and can be a potential rival to the new protagonist. But let's be hopeful he at least gets a DLC treatment if not included in the base game.

The other person could be Nakoruru but she will have a different team probably.

Last time she used short hair was in 2001.

As for Kensou, if they intend to have him in the game, something that right now isn't certain, he could be put in a team with Duo Lon and a third member, possibly Mian, to form a Dragon Spirit Team.
#1404  August 02, 2021, 03:33:41 pm

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#1405  August 03, 2021, 03:23:05 am
there's no new stuff only but what they have shown were old trailers with upgraded effects and models. mai has bigger boobs now.
#1406  August 04, 2021, 04:26:05 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
#1407  August 04, 2021, 04:52:08 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Huh... for once, I'm stumped with no guesses as to who it could be. I see some folks on Twitter saying Antonov or Gang Il but it looks... too small to be either of them tbh.
#1408  August 04, 2021, 09:29:43 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I wanna say Daimon because of the posture, but the weird head says otherwise.

Judging by the new date they're likely saving it for an EVO announcement.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1409  August 04, 2021, 10:09:00 am
    • Netherlands
Raaaiiiiddeeeennnn!

I think lol
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#1410  August 04, 2021, 10:39:39 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
No doubt, it's Bao...

Seriously.
Remember this silhouette shape... The result will be totally different.
Just like everytime.
#1411  August 04, 2021, 10:52:22 am
I wonder what's that thing hanging from his left arm (I mean, I know, I just don't see who has this body type and has an arm band like that). Also where his pelvis is and if that's a belly on the right side, that's a weirder pose than it looks at first glance.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 11:07:14 am by Byakko
#1412  August 04, 2021, 12:48:17 pm
No doubt, it's Bao...

Seriously.
Just like everytime.

are you certain it's bao, it could be the sub-boss from the last game
#1413  August 04, 2021, 12:55:44 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
No doubt, it's Bao...

Seriously.
Just like everytime.

are you certain it's bao, it could be the sub-boss from the last game

I was not seriously thinking it...

The shape we see now only give these hints.
-The character is possibly male.
-Possibly muscular.
-Certainly have 2 arms.
voilà, that's all.

Every other detail visible in the silhouette is freaking bullshit, I think.
We had the proof sooooo many times now...

If you remember Botan's "Fox" becoming Shermie's hand because of omitted details and massive edit of the silhouette aspects.
SNK makes fun of us to create the hype...
#1414  August 04, 2021, 01:29:22 pm
    • Germany
I guess it is Nelson because of the pose and the thing that looks like an wristband or something.
#1415  August 04, 2021, 01:34:09 pm
    • Morocco
Something in me says that its Gai Tendo,bit of a crazy assumption.His hands look thick as if the silhouette has gloves and it also looks like it has a cloak which Gai wore sometimes
#1416  August 04, 2021, 02:14:05 pm
would be cool to see gai tendoh back , especially when capcom introduced a knock version of john crowley and gai tendo as their last dlc character.

though his arms are a bit too buff for gai tendo , small for raiden and antonov ... my guess it's a new character. and if he's in the mexico team or in this case wrestling team then angel is free to join with former nests .... or maybe k9999 return confirmed?????
#1417  August 04, 2021, 03:53:38 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
I guess it is Nelson because of the pose and the thing that looks like an wristband or something.

Nelson is the most likely candidate, the armband only points towards him. It would certainly be interesting if he is on the same team as Ramon and KoD.
#1418  August 06, 2021, 01:11:29 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
#1419  August 06, 2021, 01:42:34 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
#1420  August 06, 2021, 03:39:35 am