YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 931577 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#761  July 06, 2021, 04:27:53 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
So another mode where their priorities are front and center? Surprise surprise.
#762  July 13, 2021, 02:56:01 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/48940

To hype up the 3rd Anniversary, Netmarble is doing pre-registration so you can redeem 3k rubies, enough for 3 multi pulls.

Spoiler: There was also a brief hiccup from that link that foreshadows the next collab (click to see content)
Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 04:58:33 pm by Kirishima
#763  July 13, 2021, 03:02:51 pm
I want to say I expect DoA because it has girls, but DoA is much less alive than Dynasty Warriors / Samurai Warriors, both of which have stuff currently planned.

I got lv50 BS Igniz, and I'm hitting 270M on the spider mech with BSIgniz, NGeese, regular Geese (with shock moon & sun silver imprint stones and an extra Nightmare Rashoumon), and Mr Karate & Goenitz with the chill valentine card. I was stuck around 220 just before (with regular Igniz instead of BS Igniz).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#764  July 13, 2021, 05:42:15 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Dead or Alive would be sensical choice but Dynasty Warriors would probably be the safest choice for them.

I kinda wish it was a re-run like Tekken or Samsho for the anniversary like they did last year with Gintama.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#765  July 15, 2021, 08:23:40 am
    • Puerto Rico
#766  July 15, 2021, 03:51:05 pm

For some asinine reason, that is all we are getting for this collab.  No Hayabusa, no Ayane, no Hitomi, no Tina, all getting the Escanor/Roman Reigns treatment of being intentionally withheld for a future repeat.

All 4 of them will also come with swimsuit variations.  That's another 8 FES units in total.  Cheers.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/60/49248

A unique dungeon similar to Chapter of Fight will come that restricts to just DOA6 units and will reward you up to 5k rubies.

Since modes like these demand more CP, a new feature called Transcend Battle Card will "awaken" all existing cards.  Good way to free up excess 6* cards.

EQ2 comes at the end of August and confirmed the NESTS cyborg variants will be available.

Buff Selector Dungeon is another uneeded new mode cause love is dead and the gimmick this time is random settings for rewards and junk seriously no one asked for this.
#767  July 15, 2021, 04:03:08 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Well I don't care for DOA's character lineup, but I know but these 4 are among the most popular. I guess this will be this year's special substitute for Swimsuit fighters which also makes sense. I kinda wish there was a classic Kasumi, though.

I do agree with one point in the handbook that Dungeons are getting repetitive, and I just hope these so-called random buffs are noticable in some shape or form.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 04:06:47 pm by RagingRowen
#768  July 15, 2021, 04:29:03 pm
I do agree with one point in the handbook that Dungeons are getting repetitive
Pretty ironic since they had acknowledged it as a major complaint and updated dungeons so it can be completed with Auto-Tickets, and now they are reverting it right back to what is was before with these extra dungeons for rewards you have no control over.

On a side note they quietly took out the $5 skip ticket bundle for Chapter of Fight as it was a dumb idea from the get-go.  In fact, removing the option to auto-clear that was present before the new mode was just dumb in general.

At least we will finally get that long awaited swimsuit rush dungeon that I can use my A5 Summer Mature and A5 Summer Vice on, even if it's a collab with DOA6.
#769  July 16, 2021, 12:43:36 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Chapter of Fight is a joke. The CP requirement ramps us pretty quick and having type restrictions isn't fun. A limited event version that restricts you to characters in banners I will very likely pass over? Imma just pretend it doesn't exist.

They're going way too fast with adding new features to power up your characters especially with how obvious the cash grab is getting. Even that aside, so many things at once is overcomplicating things. Doesn't help that Awakening 6-10 are expected to come at some point.

Those DOA characters are their go to for collaborations. On the one hand, not surprising. On the other hand, said collaborations have all been all waifu games. KOF isn't all waifu. They could have added male characters as well. Would have been dope to see the likes of Hayabusa, Bass, Raidou, etc. mixed in.

Finally, we're really getting EQ2 before 2002 story?
#770  July 17, 2021, 07:48:01 am
  • The Goddess Returns
I don't really have much of a problem with their lineup, all things considering, but I wouldn't be surprised if Netmarble equally asked for these 4 and their swimsuits as well.
I know for the Azur Lane collab, it was primarily these 4 as well as like 1-2 from VV itself.
And while Ryu Hayabusa should absolutely be in this and it's weird he's not an option, this isn't the first time Netmarble did nonsense with this themselves(No Escanor or Gowther anyone?).

Ayane is the weirdest person to be out as she was pretty much the collab queen until recently but the others aren't as super ridiculously popular as the 4 here(especially since you can say that Nyotengu is basically the 3rd most popular of the new females introduced in DOA AND showed up in Ni-Oh 2).
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#771  July 24, 2021, 01:46:24 am

Overall view of the 4 DOA6 units along with their EX swimsuit varients.  Honoka and Marie Rose can be acquired for free via coin shop gained from rush dungeon and roulette while their alts and the rest are obtainable via banners.  Nyotengu looks really good here.

Infinite Battle is also getting adjusted with Geese '96 and Krauser '96 now being added to the summon pool.  Also a new daily login event that grants Elite Hammers and Imprint Stone Selectors.

Its pretty much a given that Netmarble is done with livestreams that they are giving away 2k rubies via code.

KOF3YEARS
iOS link: https://couponview.netmarble.com/coupon/kofg/1335

#772  July 29, 2021, 01:21:42 pm
All 4 of them will also come with swimsuit variations.  That's another 8 FES units in total.  Cheers.
Aaaand the 4 swimsuit versions are FES, but the non-swimsuit are Special Signature. So the 2 free units are Signature, wow.

In the mission system revamp, I already can't get the guild-related ones and the limit break ones since I already max limit broke everyone. Cool cool cool.

If you have an email address on your account, they sent coupon codes.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:28:36 pm by Byakko
#773  July 29, 2021, 04:15:16 pm
Yea, this is a really weird direction but, yay free SS except one you get out of 24 other items in a RNG board that can cost actual money if you aren't lucky, and the other is gain from pulling other FES units and memories which the latter can be done with filler purple memories when combining.  Apparently, there will not be a Vol.1-2 for Battle Cards as all are in one banner for cards.

Infinite Fight got adjusted to Absolute War and now you can win with just 2 units instead of having 1 take down 3 and the rewards can be used to spend for the added Prestige system called "Fame" to further level up CP.

Also if Collabs can now go FES+, then units like Amakusa, Devil Jin/Kazuya, and Roman Reigns may end up getting Boss Syndrome class the moment their collabs get reruns.
Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 04:56:02 pm by Kirishima
#774  July 29, 2021, 06:15:19 pm
Apparently, there will not be a Vol.1-2 for Battle Cards as all are in one banner for cards.
Well there's only 4 non-duplicate characters and all 4 cards are in vol1, so...
I think I'll wait for vol2 with regular Nyotengu and swimsuit Honoka, I want those red units (skipping on SSMai was a mistake).
Oh, the dimension exchange opened a cool option exclusively for the DoA banner, if you get DoA memories of a unit you don't care about, you can flush 3 of them for one SS memory. Would've been cool for the others, I had like 5 extra memories of BS Rugal, 2 of NGeese, and 3 of BSOZero trying to get more of Orochi, Krizalid and Igniz.

Not holding my breath for a return of Tekken or SamSho collabs. Jin, Kazuya and Heihachi would all need an overhaul, but I don't think I'd want three Jins anyway, even if the current 2 are irrelevant (and I don't want Devil Jin's moves or massive wings). I'd be down for a Kazuya with that shirt-vest combo, and Heihachi with his Tekken 3 topless kimono (not the tiger karategi) but apparently Bamco forgot that outfit existed long ago.

edit - got Marie Rose early in that randomized grid in a fluke. Took her to the Beach of Paradise, it's a ladder of increasing difficulty like the tower of trials that's only playable with DoA characters. Top of the ladder requires a CP of 74k, you know, in case you can max awaken those FES / Signature characters.
Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 07:24:04 pm by Byakko
#775  July 30, 2021, 12:58:00 am
    • Puerto Rico
What they did with this collab is a joke.
Half of the units are SS so you can't even Dimension Invite to awaken.
The DOA exclusive dungeon gives you a large amount of rubies but you need a large amount just to complete it.
Collab freebies
Absolute War is reworked Infinite Battle and apparently the rewards got nerfed
I think that one got rewards nerfed because dailies can now give 150 rubies if you do them all rather than just 6 fot 100 + they give out boxes that can reward a few more.
#776  July 30, 2021, 05:03:16 am
https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood

Maximilian is doing a sponsored stream showcasing what the collab contains.

Surprised Netmarble is returning to livestreaming but outside of their official channel and to someone more well known in the fighting game community (and more well known in his fighting games, sorry Travis).  Already doing way more viewers.

KOFMAXDOA
Coupon code for free tickets when it becomes available.

(And they did not censor swimsuit Marie Rose for his build after the trouble they went through with Merlin)

I really wish Netmarble gave Max a heads up on everything going on so we don't have to witness such awkwardness.  I wanna imagine one day, in a desperate attempt to bring in new players, they realized they needed a prominent figure who knows a lot about fighting games, walked up to Max's door, tossed him the app, and prayed he at least gets the point across.

I miss Travis already.
Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 05:32:02 am by Kirishima
#777  August 05, 2021, 11:16:56 pm

The second banner is now out for SS Nyotengu and DoA6 Kasumi/Honoka.

There is also the battle pass which the free variant rewards 100 coins for Marie Rose's board.  But the time this collab ends, you'll likely have gained Marie Rose for free if you have been doing the daily logins since the start of the collab.
Oh, the dimension exchange opened a cool option exclusively for the DoA banner, if you get DoA memories of a unit you don't care about, you can flush 3 of them for one SS memory.
Unfortunately, you can get up to 2 SS memories this way.  Was able to get SS Nyotengu to A2 and realized this after dumping all the uneeded unit memories for it.

Top of the ladder requires a CP of 74k, you know, in case you can max awaken those FES / Signature characters.
At best, either a unit at A3 with max FES cards and their DoA Imprint Stones at +10 can make this doable.  Honoka is capable of doing this with the free memories gained (and thankfully her own memory also counts for the amount, further reducing the quota).  Marie Rose was supposed to be for the other ladder but good luck even getting her memories.  You are better off with either dumping invites to DoA6 Kasumi, Nyotengu, or Marie or somehow be lucky to get SS Kasumi to complete the ladder.
#778  August 06, 2021, 12:20:53 am
Unfortunately, you can get up to 2 SS memories this way.  Was able to get SS Nyotengu to A2 and realized this after dumping all the uneeded unit memories for it.
Ugh. Come on.
#779  August 12, 2021, 01:01:51 am
#780  August 12, 2021, 01:12:50 am