YesNoOk

SF3 Urien by Rajaa SFF Patch (Read 3079 times)

Started by KOFHƎRO77, July 29, 2021, 09:49:27 pm
Share this topic:
SF3 Urien by Rajaa SFF Patch
#1  July 29, 2021, 09:49:27 pm
    • Morocco
Most of Urien's SF3 sprites have the 2 tone body by default except a few that werent edited from Gill,i CS'ed those and with this patch its possible to have 2 Tone palettes for Urien without sprite inconsistencies

Download
Re: SF3 Urien by Rajaa SFF Patch
#2  July 30, 2021, 08:33:23 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Most of Urien's SF3 sprites have the 2 tone body by default except a few that werent edited from Gill,i CS'ed those and with this patch its possible to have 2 Tone palettes for Urien without sprite inconsistencies

Download

now this looks interesting
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.