Share this topic:
Re: Random Topic V10
#3501  December 20, 2019, 04:48:04 PM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Atlantis is every SRW gamer dream.
#3502  December 20, 2019, 05:40:37 PM
^^Isn't that for QOTD? this is the random topic.

On another note, does any of you guys follow Hideo Kojima on twitter? the dude is a fucking expert in autofellatio. He regularly retweets Death Stranding shit, and is spamming my feed in the process. For the past few months, 70% of my twitter has been composed of Death Stranding shit.
The game isn't even that good.

Heaven is just a prostitute without clothes.
#3503  December 20, 2019, 11:27:45 PM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I only  follow models and cosplayers in twitter (apparently that's what instagram is for).
#3504  December 21, 2019, 12:22:27 AM
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Twitter is killing NSFW accounts as soon as 2020 starts, you'll have to make the switch soon.
#3505  December 21, 2019, 05:33:51 AM
facebook isn't socialmedia anymore and could censor or delete any accounts that they think is offensive or going against their agenda. that i could understand it's just corporate greed but tumblr and twitter blocking insta-hoes is just corporate stupidity. they got acquired by an 80 year old grandma?
#3506  December 21, 2019, 06:15:26 AM
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Tumblr's app was delisted from Apple's marketplace because their site contained Cheese Pizzas. That's what prompted the NSFW purge that killed the site.

As for Twitter, idk. Probably an attempt to make the service more advertiser friendly.
#3507  December 22, 2019, 06:29:10 PM
speaking of social medias , youtube can delete any comments now not the channel or people who made the video , youtube itself can censor your comments and they just did it to me. and was fast too i got a notification about someone's comment and when i check what i said there my comment was already erased probably 30 minutes or so. didn't knew youtube likes air tatsu so much that anyone who critiques how stupid the move is gets censored.
Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:43:26 PM by 地獄の花
#3508  December 24, 2019, 12:18:48 PM
  • all is love in fair and war
Merry x-mas to ones who celebrate, happy holiday season everyone.
#3509  December 24, 2019, 05:02:43 PM
god damn, now i truly believe that youtube and other social media is tracing their user's computer.

i was googling for investments just a few minutes ago and after a few minutes i got an ad about foreign investing company in my local language.
#3510  December 24, 2019, 06:08:58 PM
#3511  December 24, 2019, 06:16:24 PM
god damn, now i truly believe that youtube and other social media is tracing their user's computer.

i was googling for investments just a few minutes ago and after a few minutes i got an ad about foreign investing company in my local language.

if you purge cookies when you close the browser it will not trace next time, but most of the time I actually like the feature as I want to get more relevant results of things I searched
#3512  December 24, 2019, 09:19:15 PM
It's usually tracked on your Google account if you're logged in, not in your cookies. Google sells ads, of course they track everything you search. Same with any social media you use, starting with everything Facebook owns.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#3513  December 24, 2019, 09:19:57 PM
  • Lost in a sea of Smash
    • Canada

This is obvious and should not come as a surprise.  Every product or service these days will track information about you.  This is the unavoidable reality we live in.
#3514  December 24, 2019, 09:33:00 PM
  • i will meditate and then write a really epic post
  • jai ho
    • Skype - executivepetrel
    • kawaiikings.net

You're about 5 years late to this revelation
youtube
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Put this on the profile of people who are known/wanted terrorists
that were involved in the September 11th attacks in 2001
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
- courtesy of Iced
#3515  December 26, 2019, 04:19:39 PM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There is also the fact that they use predictive AI, so you are compared against a huge database of users with similar browsing habits, that's how amazon was able to know when a woman got pregnant before she even did.

Twitter is killing NSFW accounts as soon as 2020 starts, you'll have to make the switch soon.

Thanks, So that explains why 3 of the models/cosplayers I was following left twitter.  I guess the  others are safe since they post the same stuff in facebook without any repercussion.
Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 04:23:08 PM by Bastard Mami
#3516  December 27, 2019, 05:08:04 PM
what a crappy christmas , got my shar-pei stolen by some asshats . got their license plate and i'm planning on some home visit with my boys this weekend.

for now i'm just chillin' and pissing europeans off by just pretending to be an american. it's funny how a lot of europeans are butthut about americans.
#3517  December 27, 2019, 08:04:33 PM
  • [E]
    • Mexico
#3518  December 28, 2019, 02:43:56 PM
good news got my dog back. they immediately returned him after his parents saw me knocking on their door. was hoping to teach their son and his friends a lesson.
#3519  December 28, 2019, 11:36:55 PM
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
i kinda miss this place after all these years, dramas, shitflings and my feud with a certain canuck woman.
In this decade, i Finally got to meet myself with retrogaming, almost saw my older brother die, i almost died too due to a nervous breakdown, my family had problems all over this entire year because of the house, Meet the 2 best persons that i ever met in my life, and my Father finished college after all these years.

and i hope that everything changes to a better state or even more next decade, not only for me and my family but for everyone that i know, even here if elecbyte finally releases the source code.

So happy late holidays and Happy New Year and Decade folks!

Also im outdated about the many events that transpired here so where are
-Navetsea
-Syn
-Tempest
-Geo
#3520  December 29, 2019, 01:05:08 PM
errm I'm always here every now and then, 41yo still alive :sugoi: