YesNoOk

Capcom vs SNK - W2D - W.I.P. (Read 209808 times)

Started by Charles_2011, March 31, 2023, 03:19:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: Capcom vs SNK - W2D - W.I.P.
#21  April 03, 2023, 09:38:56 pm
  • $-$**Dreaming**$-$
    • South Korea
    • https://blog.naver.com/PostList.naver?blogId=blood72&from=postList&categoryNo=159
hello^^
Yup fully aware of the fanart thing^^
 it is well known in mugen community since long time ago I'm sure.
Not sure what you mean by "you're wrong" though^^
I have seen this same discussion on multiple websites and discords. there are definitely those who share both of our opinions on the matter.
But I see your point of view. I respect that, but also I have my opinion which is shared with others just like yours^^ no harm done^^

When I said "you're wrong" it's because you're basically mixing things. You're putting on the same level companies such as Capcom or SNK with fan authors. I think it was clear enough.

I don't really think it is necessary to attack or abuse people like that personally.....
I would not attack you personally.
The statement I am making is not an attack on anyone. it is just fact that as a creator he is less relevant now than he was 10 years ago. There is no disprespect to him.

Excuse me; who were attacing you? You clearly said that Warusaki is less relevant and that implies that you're undervaluing his work. So, before "feeling attacked", think if what you say could make someone to feel attacked.

I do have some advice to you though and I mean this in a nice way.
My favourite part :). This is going to be fun.

As a senior member here who must be of a mature age if you registered 18 years ago, please be careful how you talk to people on this site as it can hurt people and also damage the reputation of this forum,

I'm sorry. I'm hot blooded and everyone knows. So what? If you see my contributions and my posts here, 99% of them are positive. I put my stuff, I share my sheets, I collab with some other people here, I do advices to other people when they share their sprites, some other people uses my stuff and don't even credit my work  in youtube . So maybe, the problem is not me or this forum, is the reputation that person or those people wants to create with that "narrative". MFG is the EVIL, for few people. Don't let them to manipulate you. And this is me being nice.

There are people on other forums that like to see senior MFG members make abusive comments like this and then paint a picture of all of MFG being full of "old 35+ year old powerhungry hive mind bully bedroom men".

Ok, so basically we're the dinosaurs. Well, we're the dinosaurs who actually creates stuff. Stuff that are being used by other people in other communities. Or stuff that could inspire people from other communities to create their stuff and that's cool, because it's a way to collaborate withh all people.
And here, my advice. Every community is great, I can't say something negative. But in the communities you can find rotten tomatoes. BUT it's your work to find the correct and positive people. I will not tell you "this user is terrible", "this user is a dickhead". No, my friend. I leave those comments for other people. I could be wrong sometimes or misunderstanding things uncorrectly(English is not my first language). But when I see I said something wrong, I apologize. And if that people, after the apologize and etc wants to scorn me because of it, it's his problem. I apologized, he understood it was a language barrier and etc. The problem comes when someone acts with malice.

People is able to collaborate with people. If someone has a problem here(and I can speak LOUDLY for closer friends) and need to talk, everyone is there to listen. You will not find a single member here that says if someone has a addiction to X substance. I leave this for other people. And I have the proof. Just in case if he sends you, my friendly reminder, that I have that screencaptured. Don't let him to manipulate you.

I dont think that is true at all and I defend this place when people say negative things about it.
I like this forum, so lets be nice to each other and not make a negative example of MFG members for others to abuse and stain the reputation ok?^^
Have a nice day also nice to meet you^^

Then apply those words to you too. Don't understimate other people's work even if it's 10+ years old. Those people opened the path for new generation, so be nice to your oldies.

EDIT:

OK, let's continue with the topic. Sorry for the small derail, I think it's all clear now. Zazamyon2, if you prefer PM, it's better.

I wont read all of that its too long no disrespect^^
 I said what i needed to say and i'm sure you feel the same way.
I came here for my friend charles, not for arguments with mugen users much much older than me , too old for this behavior respectfully.
Good day and lets leave it at a language barrier misunderstanding.

#22  April 03, 2023, 10:41:06 pm
    • USA
CvS2 characters still have their own value and original style. The POTS template is obviously different. So to say one is more useless than the other is simply not true. There's still advantages and disadvantages, along with personal preference. But to say they are redundant or one is obsolete is simply untrue.

Also you're good to go Charles although I dont think I have created anything really original haha. but thanks for checking in
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#23  April 03, 2023, 10:48:55 pm
    • Peru

Thank you so much extravagant.

So, I'm going to start preparing the game to share it, thank you for your patience.
#24  April 04, 2023, 12:56:19 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

I wont read all of that its too long no disrespect^^
 I said what i needed to say and i'm sure you feel the same way.
I came here for my friend charles, not for arguments with mugen users much much older than me , too old for this behavior respectfully.
Good day and lets leave it at a language barrier misunderstanding.

You have read the whole thing. You just don't know what to say. And no, I wasn't in an argument, I was replying to you. Two different concepts. And kid, don't be condescending to me. Older people than you have tried and they  barely can make a point. Don't let that guy to manipulate you. If it's an "age" thing, then stop talking about age as if I were senile.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#25  April 04, 2023, 02:21:43 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
This conversation is not productive at all. I don't think Zazamyon2 was trying to imply anything untoward at all, and is clearly wanted to resolve all this.

So let's all do that and drop it.
#26  May 22, 2023, 03:07:22 pm
    • Peru

Applying "Danger" code:

#27  May 23, 2023, 05:05:37 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You have plans to add more chars in next update?
Last Edit: May 24, 2023, 08:10:11 pm by Akito
#28  May 23, 2023, 03:26:10 pm
    • Peru

Hello Akito.

I love it, you know? Right now I´m focus on codes, variations and palettes. I have some new modes in mind, too. I still have to test the characters that oraora? recommend me. I was testing Felicia and I didn´t find any bug, maybe It was a code that I added some years ago, buy I want to test it more time to be sure. What about Dee Jay? Could be an option, too.

I hope to see new releases, that would be really interesting.
#29  May 23, 2023, 09:02:12 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#30  May 23, 2023, 09:13:38 pm
    • Peru

Hello Mr. Grunt.

"Danger" code? Are you referring to the "Danger" code from MvC2?

Indeed, but if you have a code, could you provide me it, please? I´m still testing the code that I have. But as you can see in the picture I´m using a red flash of light instead of the text "Danger".
#31  May 24, 2023, 08:21:09 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Hello Akito.

I love it, you know? Right now I´m focus on codes, variations and palettes. I have some new modes in mind, too. I still have to test the characters that oraora? recommend me. I was testing Felicia and I didn´t find any bug, maybe It was a code that I added some years ago, buy I want to test it more time to be sure. What about Dee Jay? Could be an option, too.

I hope to see new releases, that would be really interesting.

Sometimes the add004 code causes small bugs in some chars, so it must have happened, because I already tested this Felicia and her (consider testing Sagat too, for me his code is pretty solid).

Dee Jay sounds like a great idea, I'd like to see new releases as well, but I believe the DGO will be releasing an update to Demitri soon, so maybe you could consider adding Robert later (I hope).
#32  May 26, 2023, 09:06:43 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#33  May 27, 2023, 04:35:31 am
    • Peru

Hello.

I´m continue working on my project, I added some new stands as a variations:

About these stands, could you tell me please, who are the authors? I would like to give them credits.
#34  May 27, 2023, 01:19:27 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
That's awesome! So you're putting the "guards" from that pocket SvC? Cool!!

About Haohmaru's pose, I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say it appeared in Warusaki's version. About Nash, I think it was Zero de Armentis who did that. But let's wait to more people because my brain works in strange ways sometimes :/
I swear there was something cool here!!
#35  May 27, 2023, 10:37:12 pm
    • Peru

Hello FeLo_Llop.

That's awesome! So you're putting the "guards" from that pocket SvC? Cool!!
Thank you, Indeed a Guard is already in the game, the variation of the stand would be added in the next update:

I have some plans for the Guards but I´m still working in the idea.

About the sprites made by Waru, is the left one:

By the way you can download the game here, maybe you want to check the Guard:

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/capcom-vs-snk-w2d-released-3042023-197596.0.html

DGO

#36  May 28, 2023, 12:03:53 am
    • Chile

you wanna be responsible for this? do you have a heart?
#37  May 28, 2023, 12:47:44 am
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Charlie's stance was done by Armentis, Rasetsumaru's is mine.
#38  May 29, 2023, 03:30:56 am
    • Peru

Hello DGO.

you wanna be responsible for this? do you have a heart?

I can consider to add them to game but remember that this project is not encrypted and It won´t be, you can add whatever char that you want.

Hello sabockee.

Charlie's stance was done by Armentis, Rasetsumaru's is mine.

Thank you so much for the information and for your sprites, I´ll give you credits in the next update.
#39  May 29, 2023, 10:11:41 am
    • demongorne.webs.com/
That Rasetsumaru stance is dope, nice going mate, also where i can get the full game?
#40  May 29, 2023, 10:15:32 am
    • Peru