YesNoOk

New Hype Trailer by RagingRowen! (Read 13153 times)

Started by Sean Altly, December 07, 2021, 11:29:00 pm
Share this topic:
New Hype Trailer by RagingRowen!
#1  December 07, 2021, 11:29:00 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Get hype!

Download Last Bout now!
Re: New Hype Trailer by RagingRowen!
#2  December 08, 2021, 12:20:13 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
the hype is real  :nuttrox:
#3  December 08, 2021, 12:37:39 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Yo! Made a quick thumbnail to top it all off for ya':
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  December 08, 2021, 12:42:16 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Nice, I just changed it! Thanks!

Download Last Bout now!
#5  December 10, 2021, 06:39:56 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Ok...it worked. I'm legit hyped now.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#6  December 10, 2021, 10:41:45 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
I hate to admit it, but so am I.
#7  December 16, 2021, 01:06:17 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
I'm loving the look of this! Also, I have a main already (Elle!), so I'm ready to goooooooo!
#8  December 16, 2021, 01:08:16 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I love RR's trailer making sense!
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#9  December 16, 2021, 05:55:27 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Hype!
The trailer is great! Great chocie of this particular track...
One of my favourite in the  game...

It's always great when such a mugen project is actually completed and with this level of quality!!
#10  January 09, 2022, 01:50:31 am
  • 28n aVIRGO https://aminoapps.com/u/NotOppositeSide
    • Trinidad and Tobago
Talking here my topic on Cora Jade In Last Bout: Styles Will Clash? is in recycle bin now https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/cora-jade-in-last-bout-styles-will-clash-195081.0.html THIS is understandable but he meant we needed help with the sprites as I remembered a user called chuchoryu in mugen multiverse said years ago, he would help if he needed help with help with sprites if he needed sprites so i take it that's still legal https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t5717-tekken-7-xana-dalisay?highlight=xana+dalisay I can see this version of X-23 being used as a base for her as it does in fact look like her WAS hoping sean altly would help since he did CM Punk, a Chicago wrestler I'm sure he would do it again! Just the sprites very PLEASE I do adore his style was even thinking about posting people drawing of sprites HERE when I get them finished in deviantart that's all I was only doing posting suggestions as I did with portraits. Chuchoryu says he would help with coding too
#11  January 09, 2022, 02:36:41 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Hey man check your PMs, I sent you a polite message about this whole thing and I need you to read it. Please stop positing in here asking me to make this character. In case you can't or don't know how to check you PMs, here is the message I sent you:

Hey man I deleted that thread you created in the subforum for Last Bout. That game is a passion project of mine and the character you're trying to get made would not fit in that game at all and I'd appreciate it if you didn't post in random places asking for me to make a character.

I responded to you on Twitter that creating a character is dozens, sometimes 100+ hours of hard work and it's not something you just ask someone to do. I've make characters in the past that I am passionate about but I have no interest in making sprites for Cora Jade unless there is money involved. If you'd like to commission some sprites for her, we can discuss that but my starting price for a full character sheet (300-500 sprites) is $1000 and goes up from there depending on complexity and frame count. The going rate for professional sprite work is about double that, so trust me that's a deal.

Even if I wanted to make this character, it would have nothing to do with this game. I appreciate that you like my work but I need you to respect my stance on this.

Download Last Bout now!
#12  January 10, 2022, 12:30:23 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
Looking forward to this!
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#13  January 10, 2022, 05:18:13 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Hey man check your PMs, I sent you a polite message about this whole thing and I need you to read it. Please stop positing in here asking me to make this character. In case you can't or don't know how to check you PMs, here is the message I sent you:

Hey man I deleted that thread you created in the subforum for Last Bout. That game is a passion project of mine and the character you're trying to get made would not fit in that game at all and I'd appreciate it if you didn't post in random places asking for me to make a character.

I responded to you on Twitter that creating a character is dozens, sometimes 100+ hours of hard work and it's not something you just ask someone to do. I've make characters in the past that I am passionate about but I have no interest in making sprites for Cora Jade unless there is money involved. If you'd like to commission some sprites for her, we can discuss that but my starting price for a full character sheet (300-500 sprites) is $1000 and goes up from there depending on complexity and frame count. The going rate for professional sprite work is about double that, so trust me that's a deal.

Even if I wanted to make this character, it would have nothing to do with this game. I appreciate that you like my work but I need you to respect my stance on this.

Ignore this individual. He's a nuisance.
#14  January 13, 2022, 06:28:11 am
    • Trinidad and Tobago
Bottom Starting Working On Cora Jade Mugen Sprites On January 14th With No Commission Bottom Bottom
#15  January 14, 2022, 02:43:53 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
I have no idea what you're talking about. Please stop posting here about this. Any more and I will start deleting and then I'll have to get a forum mod involved.

Download Last Bout now!
#16  January 14, 2022, 03:22:29 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Too late

Keep this up and be shown the door for good opposite whatever
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 03:27:09 am by Speedpreacher
#17  January 25, 2022, 11:44:32 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Intro Cinematic!

Just the intro cinematic for the game. It's very talk/read heavy. Not much action, just a basic story set-up. The game is presented as a PPV broadcast so that's the direction I went with the intro, complete with fictional sponsor company Infinitum (the CEO of which is Bryce's dad, Osgood Lowe). Each character will have a short intro done in the same style, with the two announcers talking a bit about the character's motivation and backstory, much like announcers for a UFC or Boxing match would.

And yes, Sean Anthony is basically me, lol!

Credit to Vegaz, I used the background of his awesome Tokyo stage at the beginning and for the thumbnail.

Download Last Bout now!