YesNoOk

what game are you playing right now (Read 1051568 times)

Started by Shunu, December 09, 2009, 09:37:27 pm
Share this topic:
Re: what game are you playing right now
#5181  May 15, 2021, 02:38:46 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
Resdint Evil Vilage
#5182  May 17, 2021, 11:42:09 am
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
SIMS 2 CASTAWAY (PSP)! SO FAR SO GOOD!

I mean other than collecting random stuff I am trying to raise the social meter but the chimps are well are hard to talk to. Other than that I am trying work the cheatcode but no luck. I am still having fun though!
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#5183  May 18, 2021, 01:26:17 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Resident Evil Village  :yuno:
I swear there was something cool here!!
#5184  May 21, 2021, 06:11:29 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Rocket League.

Now that it's a free game, I can understand why so many people love it... it's damn fun! There's so much you can do in the game and not feel bored with it.
#5185  June 12, 2021, 10:25:57 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Just got back from playing Game Builder Garage, and so far I was pretty interested on how some of the mechanics and system interface improvements were simplified from the previous way that Labo VR Garage had. I kinda had fun building Tag Showdown and On a Roll, although some of the checkpoints were kind of a d**k to handle, but managed to got through em with ease.

However..... it got pretty crap during the rest of the lessons (and checkpoints :mellow: SRYSLY?). TBH as far as GBG goes, its definitely not one the best game within a games (or game creator games) in my own thoughts. of course it has been only one day, thats for sure, but I do hope it gets some decent updates, cause I do think GBG has some potential from the point of view from some people who wanna become game developers someday.

but just to quickly summarize, here's some of the drawbacks of GBG that you are going to experience from time to time if you intend to get the game.
- 512 Nodon limit
- 1024 Nodon Connection limit
- Can't delete any of your built games that you made from interactive lessons, even if you wanna save some space for downloading other games.
- Max amount of 71 games you may download
- No setting for cursor speed if you intend to make games with a controller
- Game IDs (can't we just have a game browser Nintendo? :foreveralone:)
- Games that haven't been played/imported for at least one year will be deleted from the server
and theres possibly more where that came from, so bear with me  :muttrox: OKEY :muttrox:?!

Luckily, someone has made an unofficial website called MyGarage.games that lets up search up some games made specifically for GBG.

Welp, not sure if I'll keep playing GBG,
But we have this :V
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

GOH

#5186  June 18, 2021, 06:30:05 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Dead by Daylight

If you like pain play this game
#5187  September 26, 2021, 02:13:19 am
  • Every journey has it's final day, don't rush.
    • USA
Genshin Impact - When it comes to the dailies or grinding out the materials, I play it on my phone. When it comes to the story quests and spiral abyss, I play it on my PC.

WarioWare Get it Together! - I haven't played the WarioWare games ever since WarioWare Touched! on the DS. Playing this installment brings back memories from that game.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist Link Evolution (Switch) - I have not played Yugioh since 2014 and I wanted to get back into the game since the pandemic. The game is pretty fun once you get all the cards you want for your decks though it is unfortunately grind heavy. My favorite decks to play so far are True Draco (Unban Master Peace plz Konami?) and Crusadia (Fun OTK deck and I play it to learn the link summoning mechanics)
#5188  September 26, 2021, 02:33:20 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Civilization VI :) !!
I swear there was something cool here!!
#5189  September 26, 2021, 02:52:44 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Deltarune! Going on my second playthrough since my boyfriend has never actually experienced the game so I offered to play it with him. It's been a blast, and what better time than now since Chapter 2's out?
#5190  September 26, 2021, 06:29:00 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
Final Fantasy III Pixel Remaster.
#5191  September 27, 2021, 03:59:55 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Nexomon extinction that reminds me when Nintendo made good pokemon games, for single players.
#5192  October 10, 2021, 11:20:12 pm
I never played a Metroid game before but I've been watching a Twitch streamer play Zero Mission, Samus Return, and Super Metroid. I just finished Metroid Dread... 99%. I got 100% on almost all areas (had to get a hint from Youtube for a couple of the really hard secrets), except one area : I just can't do the item at the top of Cataris done, 100%. Trying hard mode and time cutting this week.
I had a real hard time against Kraid (until I picked up a bunch of upgrades and came back to beat him silly), and Z-57. And then even with near 100% on the life and missile upgrades, Raven Beak was still crazy hard. Although after dying three times to his third form, the first two are a lot easier.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 08:11:42 pm by Byakko
#5193  October 10, 2021, 11:26:39 pm
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
I finished Control recently. Which I really liked. Gonna switch to "A Plauge of Innocence" and then maybe Nier Automata. I am behind many games.
Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
#5194  February 07, 2022, 01:52:32 pm
Been finally playing Assassin's Creed Where Is The Fucking Oil these past 2 weeks because it was on sale.
I figured the bugs were fixed since it's been out since 2020 but I'm still getting yeeted into the sky at mach 3 and locked inside a rock wall. I've been meaning to also play Unity for a while but now I don't know if the bugs in THAT one are fixed or not.
I actually like the writing of the whole god reincarnation story, I thought the gradual foreshadowing (both the obvious and the very well hidden foreshadowing) and the shoe drop were quite satisfying. Such a shame that Ubisoft doesn't know which fans they'll have to drop in the marketing because there are three factions of fans of the series (RPG, Isu / modern lore, parkour) and most of them get furious if anything from the other two factions is included in the game. I would have tried it sooner, all this time I thought it was no good and generic bad writing because I haven't seen anything talk about it. I mean, I haven't been playing it until now because I don't like Saxon and Christian dickriding that pretends to be fair to everyone, but it turns out the political intrigue is also well built and decently written, it feels right, and the world map is by far good enough for the good points / bad points balance of this game.
Also the music isn't god tier like Oddyssey main theme, but there's a couple quiet exploration BGMs that are fantastic.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 02:08:36 pm by Byakko
#5195  February 07, 2022, 02:49:06 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I'm playing Pokémon Legends Arceus, It's a gorgeous game.
#5196  February 23, 2022, 03:22:40 am
    • USA
Just picked up Guilty Gear Strive not too long ago and while I haven't played much of it, from what I have played it's a fantastic game. I think I'm a Ramlethal main.
#5197  February 23, 2022, 03:50:03 am
  • Raging Fist
Aliens Fireteam Elite. I know some people gave this game some scruff, but I kinda like it. It has that feel of an actual arcade game with some customization to boot. Mind you the AI synths you get are shit but there's always mods to take care of that.
#5198  February 23, 2022, 02:59:16 pm
  • Why,
Genshin Impact - When it comes to the dailies or grinding out the materials, I play it on my phone. When it comes to the story quests and spiral abyss, I play it on my PC.
:?=? Dailies? How you get these??
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#5199  March 14, 2022, 02:59:56 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Mortal Kombat 11, what a great game, and I still want to get Cyrax and Sektor as playable characters and not just as NPC fighters for Story Mode only

And also keeping with Genshin Impact (but not so addicted as before). I'm AR55 right now, but would be more satisfying if primogems were easier to get and 5 star chars weren't so hard to get too (every 70 wishes you can get one... but you need primogems first to get wishes, ugh)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#5200  May 05, 2022, 06:08:37 pm
  • Secretary of Swag
  • i like donuts
    • Georgia
Mortal Kombat X, i've been learning to play Takeda