YesNoOk

E-ryu(snk)updated to V1.1 (Read 46381 times)

Started by 119way, August 16, 2015, 08:04:16 am
Share this topic:
E-ryu(snk)updated to V1.1
#1  August 16, 2015, 08:04:16 am
http://119way.blog.163.com/

2 new special attacks added.
1 new Nirvana(?) added.
1 new super added.
2 open poses added.
2 win poses added.

And some bugs fixed.
It might be final update although some bugs left there I could not fixed.
Enjoy it. ;D
Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 04:01:31 pm by 119way
Re: E-ryu(snk)V1.0 released
#2  August 16, 2015, 08:14:00 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I was wondering about your characters today! xD

Gonna see what you have there
            Zorf Giudecca
#3  August 16, 2015, 09:20:15 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
-I find it weird that his stance has the aura, but everything else doesn't. I wouldn't mind it so much, if it didn't seem like the aura just appeared/disappeared out of nowhere.

-His crouch LK uses the default hitsounds rather than his own.

-400 Dmg seems a bit too much for a lvl 1 super:

The Tatsumaki Super, to be exact.

-I know his teleport is supposed to have invincibility, but idk it looks weird without a hitbox.

-Hitspark's mis-aligned when I do a cross-up with his air LK.

-No Raging Demon for now, but I can get used to it.

Has some flaws here and there, but so far I'm liking this Evil Ryu.
#4  August 16, 2015, 10:58:20 am
Tested on 1.1.

- You didn't use MotorRoach sprites. :P
- About the aura, if you stand closely to another character this happens:

(look at the sprpriority)
- the crouching light kick uses default hitsounds;
- minor nitpick, but there's no readme;
- debug message: (it only happens in Mugen 1.1)
WARNING: PLAYER WARP FX IN STATE 2205: PARENT IN RETARGETED TRIGGER HAS BEEN DESTROYED
when doing the Misogi.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:08:05 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#5  August 16, 2015, 11:05:21 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
I haven't been this excited for a Ryu for a while. Hope the bugs get fixed and whatnot.

Alex. is that debug shown in 1.0? I haven't dl'd him yet but I usually only get that debug error in 1.1
#6  August 16, 2015, 11:06:31 am
:omg:
I forgot to say I tested it on 1.1.
#7  August 16, 2015, 11:15:49 am
#8  August 16, 2015, 11:17:08 am
-I find it weird that his stance has the aura, but everything else doesn't. I wouldn't mind it so much, if it didn't seem like the aura just appeared/disappeared out of nowhere.

-His crouch LK uses the default hitsounds rather than his own.

-400 Dmg seems a bit too much for a lvl 1 super:

The Tatsumaki Super, to be exact.

-I know his teleport is supposed to have invincibility, but idk it looks weird without a hitbox.

-Hitspark's mis-aligned when I do a cross-up with his air LK.

-No Raging Demon for now, but I can get used to it.

Has some flaws here and there, but so far I'm liking this Evil Ryu.

Thx for testing, I'll try to do it better in next update.
#9  August 16, 2015, 11:23:56 am
Tested on 1.1.

- You didn't use MotorRoach sprites. :P
- About the aura, if you stand closely to another character this happens:

(look at the sprpriority)
- the crouching light kick uses default hitsounds;
- minor nitpick, but there's no readme;
- debug message: (it only happens in Mugen 1.1)
WARNING: PLAYER WARP FX IN STATE 2205: PARENT IN RETARGETED TRIGGER HAS BEEN DESTROYED
when doing the Misogi.

What MotorRoach sprites??
The problem of aura exists for some days but I m too lazy to solve it, I think I will mix it next time.
Eh... actually I'm not good at writing readme for my English but I'll try when I update E-ryu.
Hitsound of CLK will be fixed.
I test the char in my full game and didnot find so much bugs, what does PARENT IN RETARGETED TRIGGER HAS BEEN DESTROYED mean??
#10  August 16, 2015, 11:28:44 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
probably your helper made a helper and that helper at some point refers back to it's parent (The first helper), but it's parent has been destroyed so it no longer exists and you get that message?
#11  August 16, 2015, 11:32:41 am
1- What MotorRoach sprites??
2- The problem of aura exists for some days but I m too lazy to solve it, I think I will mix it next time.
3- Eh... actually I'm not good at writing readme for my English but I'll try when I update E-ryu.
4- Hitsound of CLK will be fixed.
5- I test the char in my full game and did not find so much bugs, what does PARENT IN RETARGETED TRIGGER HAS BEEN DESTROYED mean??

1- Just the stance:

you could use that. :)

5- I have no idea. But again, that only occurs in Mugen 1.1. So it's not really an important problem.
It could be what Whiplash said.

^
Yes, it is.

In State 2205, you call another helper 2205 (which is the same state):
Code:
[State 1705, fx]
type = helper
trigger1 = !(parent,ishelper)
helpertype = normal
stateno = 2205
ID = 2205
name = "Warp FX"
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
persistent = 0
if you comment that (using ";") or change the type to Null, the debug message doesn't appear.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 11:52:31 am by Alex Sinigaglia
#12  August 16, 2015, 11:46:22 am
probably your helper made a helper and that helper at some point refers back to it's parent (The first helper), but it's parent has been destroyed so it no longer exists and you get that message?

Get it.
#13  August 16, 2015, 11:53:38 am
2- The problem of aura exists for some days but I m too lazy to solve it, I think I will mix it next time.
3- Eh... actually I'm not good at writing readme for my English but I'll try when I update E-ryu.
5- I test the char in my full game and did not find so much bugs, what does PARENT IN RETARGETED TRIGGER HAS BEEN DESTROYED mean??

1- Just the stance:

5- I have no idea. But again, that only occurs in Mugen 1.1. So it's not really an important problem.

^
Yes, it is.

In State 2205, you call another helper 2205:
Code:
[State 1705, fx]
type = helper
helpertype = normal
stateno = 2205
ID = 2205
name = "Warp FX"
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
persistent = 0
if you comment that (using ";") or change the type to Null, the debug message doesn't appear.

I m afraid the debug message of state2205 only appears in 1.1, I did not see it when I m testing the char.
#14  August 16, 2015, 11:55:32 am
Yes, you're right. No problem about that. Keep the great work up. :)
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 12:26:22 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#15  August 16, 2015, 11:56:48 am

1- Just the stance:

^
Yes, it is.

In State 2205, you call another helper 2205 (which is the same state):
Code:
[State 1705, fx]
type = helper
helpertype = normal
stateno = 2205
ID = 2205
name = "Warp FX"
postype = p1
ownpal = 1
persistent = 0

MotorRoach sent me the mail several days ago but I did not think the original sprites by win0dds have problems so I did not use his.
But thank him all the same.
#16  August 16, 2015, 04:34:54 pm
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/MugenJaderMugen
All your chars are excellent man, keep up! Thank you for share!  :thumbsup:
I found this little thing when you roll front or back.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
LOL Elzee is very funny! XD
#17  August 16, 2015, 05:49:25 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
Misogi needs some adjustment for when it hits in the corner (P2 ends up behind E.Ryu and pushes him)

Normal

In The Corner

The same behavior also happens when cancelled from his  forward + x ,or b (when near p2) on the second hit.

His throws need adjustment. They don't give debug vs himself because the anim exists, but on others like KFM, it gives a debug error.
WARNING: PLAYER KUNG FU MAN IN STATE 807: CHANGED TO INVALID ACTION 5165
WARNING: PLAYER KUNG FU MAN IN STATE 905: CHANGED TO INVALID ACTION 5165
#18  August 16, 2015, 06:05:22 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
MotorRoach sent me the mail several days ago but I did not think the original sprites by win0dds have problems so I did not use his.

There were multiple problems with win0dds' original stance, those problems being:

win0dds -> <- My edit

- The breathing movement on win0dds' stance was way too stiff, given that all he did was drag his arms in and out
- No use of sub pixels for a subtle yet lively movement
- There was hardly any movement, other than the robotic looking arms. All he does is go up and down in a very generic manner
- Only one side of the pants looked torn on the end
- The pants move... not along the movement of the animation itself, they just move without much of a reason

If there wasn't any problems with the original animation, I wouldn't have edited it to begin with, would I?

Shit
#19  August 17, 2015, 12:26:56 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
Great, I'll take a closer look at those sprites, they look yummy.
Edit,
It's flattering to see that winodds uses a lot of Sean's edits as base.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:47:23 am by AerosMugen
#20  August 17, 2015, 04:01:42 am
  • Raging Fist
I must say for the bugs he has now, this is very well made for a SFIV Evil Ryu. If you ever are in need of palettes PM me ok? :)
#21  August 17, 2015, 04:21:20 am
  • Thank you so very much.
    • dhillonpowell@gmail.com
    • Skype - dhillon2004521
    • dhillon521mugen.weebly.com/
Those sprites are just plain beauty! Nice release!
#22  August 17, 2015, 06:25:44 am
#23  August 17, 2015, 06:44:29 am

There were multiple problems with win0dds' original stance, those problems being:

win0dds -> <- My edit

- The breathing movement on win0dds' stance was way too stiff, given that all he did was drag his arms in and out
- No use of sub pixels for a subtle yet lively movement
- There was hardly any movement, other than the robotic looking arms. All he does is go up and down in a very generic manner
- Only one side of the pants looked torn on the end
- The pants move... not along the movement of the animation itself, they just move without much of a reason

If there wasn't any problems with the original animation, I wouldn't have edited it to begin with, would I?

You r right. I'll use urs.
Thx dude
#24  August 17, 2015, 06:48:11 am
All your chars are excellent man, keep up! Thank you for share!  :thumbsup:
I found this little thing when you roll front or back.

;KOF MUGEN WORLD state file (by Elzee)
;ADVANCED FIGHT SYSTEM JUST FOR KOMW--CAN'T BE USED IN OTHER MUGEN GAMES UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE.
;If you see this file,your mother & father will die 10 years earlier,
;your brother and sister will be fucked by dogs,
;and your child can't alive any longer.

Vicious! --;
#25  August 17, 2015, 07:00:40 am
  • Shit
I did some more testing, and I found some things that could also use some improvement.

- The victory animation could shake the camera a bit and use a sound effect for when he slams his foot against the floor. That would add a bit of more impact to his victory.
- The DM in which he teleports from above and strikes the opponent... I personally feel it would look better if the opponent used a collapsing reaction, rather than just flying a bit to the side.
- I personally feel that the aura on his standing animation is a bit excessive. It would work if the aura was around him at all times (like Demitri), but having it to appear just during his standing animation feels unnecessary. In my opinion, it would look better if you removed it from the standing animation.
- This is not exactly much of a problem, but I do feel that he could use one more victory pose-- maybe one in which he turns his back to the screen, in case win0dds made an animation like that?

One thing I do recall that I wanted to say is that I really like how his character select portrait looks. It really has that KOF pixel art appearance to it. Did win0dds make that as well? Because it's pretty cool (I just kind of wish it wasn't downsized).

Shit
#26  August 17, 2015, 07:08:43 am
#27  August 17, 2015, 07:14:00 am
I did some more testing, and I found some things that could also use some improvement.

- The victory animation could shake the camera a bit and use a sound effect for when he slams his foot against the floor. That would add a bit of more impact to his victory.
- The DM in which he teleports from above and strikes the opponent... I personally feel it would look better if the opponent used a collapsing reaction, rather than just flying a bit to the side.
- I personally feel that the aura on his standing animation is a bit excessive. It would work if the aura was around him at all times (like Demitri), but having it to appear just during his standing animation feels unnecessary. In my opinion, it would look better if you removed it from the standing animation.
- This is not exactly much of a problem, but I do feel that he could use one more victory pose-- maybe one in which he turns his back to the screen, in case win0dds made an animation like that?

One thing I do recall that I wanted to say is that I really like how his character select portrait looks. It really has that KOF pixel art appearance to it. Did win0dds make that as well? Because it's pretty cool (I just kind of wish it wasn't downsized).

more vitctory poses and open poses will come in next version. more effects will be there also.

You can remove the aura yourself, which once annoyed me but finally I accepted it. :P
#28  August 17, 2015, 10:12:57 am
  • Niigasan
Hey didn't u make a gouken to?
#29  August 17, 2015, 11:56:40 am
#30  August 17, 2015, 04:38:42 pm
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
;KOF MUGEN WORLD state file (by Elzee)
;ADVANCED FIGHT SYSTEM JUST FOR KOMW--CAN'T BE USED IN OTHER MUGEN GAMES UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE.
;If you see this file,your mother & father will die 10 years earlier,
;your brother and sister will be fucked by dogs,
;and your child can't alive any longer.

Vicious! --;
This is from King of Mugen World by Elzee
That game is moleboxed, but when i extract all chars you can see the readme.text with this things
Hahaha
 ;P
Waiting for E_Ryu update!  :thumbsup:
#31  August 21, 2015, 02:27:15 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
oh god that read me thanks I needed a laugh. As for the character 119way I am a fan of your full KOF game even tried to use Leona that you edited in my own mugen unfortunately due to the full game aspect she doesn't work fully with sounds and effects and such. I am surprised to see you return but happy about it nonetheless hope you plan to continue to make fun characters.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#32  August 21, 2015, 06:31:33 am
oh god that read me thanks I needed a laugh. As for the character 119way I am a fan of your full KOF game even tried to use Leona that you edited in my own mugen unfortunately due to the full game aspect she doesn't work fully with sounds and effects and such. I am surprised to see you return but happy about it nonetheless hope you plan to continue to make fun characters.

So you are semicharmed ??? :shocked2:
#33  August 21, 2015, 10:28:03 am
#34  August 21, 2015, 10:47:54 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
I love your E-Ryu as well as Blanka and chu&rei. Thanks for sharing.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#35  August 21, 2015, 06:16:55 pm
#36  August 23, 2015, 02:55:29 am
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com

So you are semicharmed ??? :shocked2:

idk who that even is I just am a fan of your game is all :P.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#37  August 23, 2015, 03:47:50 am
Re: E-ryu(snk)updated to V1.1
#38  August 23, 2015, 04:10:17 pm
Updated 20150823
#39  August 23, 2015, 05:34:53 pm
I can't download it. Can you host it elsewhere?
#40  August 24, 2015, 02:50:33 am
  • For the Murder!
DL works for me, but I had to reload the page several time until it loaded properly
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
#41  August 24, 2015, 02:54:33 am
  • Raging Fist
oh man nice update!! Thanks a plenty 119way :D! Keep on rocking with new amazing stuff!!
#42  August 24, 2015, 04:30:56 am
    • Skype - dhillon2004521
Okay I made a pallete.

What do you guys think? It was somewhat hard to make because of lack of Color Separation.
DOWNLOAD
#43  August 24, 2015, 04:38:07 am
  • Shit
The contrast is seriously low in this palette. Hard to even tell apart his body parts.

Shit
#44  August 24, 2015, 04:47:57 am
    • Skype - dhillon2004521
#45  August 24, 2015, 06:37:10 am
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Worse. I see white outlines here and there (the most glaring one between his headband and his shoulder)

Edit: Modifying my post because don't want to double post. With that aside, found some new things to address:

-His new divekick special uses the default hitspark rather than his own.

-Same for his new(?) command normal (F+lk).

-If P2 jumps over Evil Ryu, his aura disappears.

-Nitpicky, but I'm not sure if I'm alright with his SGS being a lvl 1. But it does less damage (like around the 200 range), so fair enough.
Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 10:44:09 am by Zemilia
#46  August 24, 2015, 12:56:39 pm
Worse. I see white outlines here and there (the most glaring one between his headband and his shoulder)

Edit: Modifying my post because don't want to double post. With that aside, found some new things to address:

-His new divekick special uses the default hitspark rather than his own.

-Same for his new(?) command normal (F+lk).

-If P2 jumps over Evil Ryu, his aura disappears.

-Nitpicky, but I'm not sure if I'm alright with his SGS being a lvl 1. But it does less damage (like around the 200 range), so fair enough.

Default spark fixed.
But I can't fix the aura bug. :thinking:

Now some new pics added.
#47  August 24, 2015, 02:54:19 pm
  • Shit
To be honest, I personally feel that it would be better off if you got rid of the aura. I acknowledge that Evil Ryu in USF4 had an evil looking aura, but it wasn't as excessive and obnoxious. Relying on the aura that is used on Shin Gouki's taunt animation is not the best idea, given that the type of aura in there is not fitting for a standing animation, and it looks weird when it's visible only during one animation.

The only way making an aura for him would work is if he had an aura animation similar to those of Demitri's:

But I wouldn't really suggest for you to do that, given that it would be a bit of too much work. If anything, I just think you should remove the aura.

Shit
#48  August 24, 2015, 06:36:01 pm
  • Mugen museum creator
  • former mod here :p
    • Belgium
    • fanaticmugen.free.fr/
#49  August 25, 2015, 08:13:06 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I LOVE THIS 2!!! some plans for make Cammy?

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#50  August 28, 2015, 03:30:31 am
  • For the Murder!
To be honest, I personally feel that it would be better off if you got rid of the aura. I acknowledge that Evil Ryu in USF4 had an evil looking aura, but it wasn't as excessive and obnoxious. Relying on the aura that is used on Shin Gouki's taunt animation is not the best idea, given that the type of aura in there is not fitting for a standing animation, and it looks weird when it's visible only during one animation.

The only way making an aura for him would work is if he had an aura animation similar to those of Demitri

I agree here, right now his aura is too much.
Also it just kicks in out of nowhere, one moment he's moving and in the same instant he stays still, bang, scary aura out of nowhere.

IMO, if you want to keep the big aura only in his standing animation, you could make it start small and slowly grow/appear only while ryu is not moving, Like the one of King Leo/Shishioh from NGBC. if he stays still, his aura starts rising and the more time he stays the aura grows bigger until reaching the max size and stays there until he moves and the aura dissappears
Lord Noble Eye of Dezeroff; High Commander of the Reconnaissance Division, Airborne Corps; Fifth Seat in the Murder's Council; and Duke of Corvus
Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:35:20 am by Duke of Corvus
#51  August 28, 2015, 03:37:40 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
and... if he adds the aura as an explod (or whatever is called) like God Orochi, adding one animation in front of Ryu and one back and keep looping it in all the animations?

maybe it's not easy, I'm not a coder, but I guess it caan be made and add transparency to have a better result, and not only that, all animations could use it
            Zorf Giudecca
#52  August 28, 2015, 03:41:58 am
  • Lazy spriter
  • Demon in heaven gotta carry a knife
    • Bolivia
    • network.mugenguild.com/thedge/
He would need to redraw the aura to match every animation this character has... it's possible, but not worth the effort.
That’s when I thought, “good grief”
Just ain’t my belief
Until I saw the holes
Inside his hand
#53  August 28, 2015, 03:56:37 am
  • For the Murder!
that's the actual problem, the aura is only shapped for the standing animation.
#54  August 28, 2015, 04:07:12 am
  • Shit
I stand by my suggestion of having no aura at all.

Shit
#55  August 28, 2015, 04:41:08 am
  • For the Murder!
I made a quick video to ilustrate my suggestion:

of course in the video, the aura takes some time to fully charge, it could be edited to charge at a reasonable time

but remember, it's just a suggestion
Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 04:45:19 am by Duke of Corvus
#56  August 28, 2015, 06:31:58 am
  • Hëll
    • Brazil
I made a quick video to ilustrate my suggestion:
[youtube]https://youtu.be/XoxpHwEc5vY[/youtube]

of course in the video, the aura takes some time to fully charge, it could be edited to charge at a reasonable time

but remember, it's just a suggestion

Very good man, i love your idea here!  :thumbsup:
#57  August 30, 2015, 07:32:20 am
    • China
    • win0dds@163.com
#58  August 30, 2015, 07:44:05 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
hot linking?
#59  August 31, 2015, 08:25:36 am
  • Niigasan
#60  August 31, 2015, 12:39:54 pm
No, he found it in the internet.
Of course he made it!
#61  August 31, 2015, 03:36:37 pm
  • Shit
The effect is really nice. I really dig it.

Shit
#62  August 31, 2015, 06:38:52 pm
  • Raging Fist
hmmm This is amazing so far, I love the aura effect but I have an idea. Is there a way to make it so there are startup sprites for said aura? I would have suggested something of what SVC Demitri has but I think that might take abit of time to make.
That said.....That Metsu Hadouken is ....wow ;o
#63  September 03, 2015, 07:14:14 pm
  • SNK is life
#64  September 03, 2015, 08:58:39 pm
  • Raging Fist
Forceful dash forward to ensure the hadouken's maximum velocity?
I guess that makes sense. Looks good overall and can be a good tactic for getting close as well, esp, if you want to do good damage and move closer for the offensive strike.
btw, an idea occured to me: Is it possible to add some of the aura color with the hadouken as well, like having the white parts and hadou shield show abit of the reddish satsui no hadou coloration? I believe it might make the attack more menacing appearancewise as well.
#65  September 03, 2015, 11:17:34 pm
  • stillRetired.
    • USA
If he does it directly in front of P2, he's gonna teleport past them?
#66  September 22, 2015, 08:12:55 pm
    • USA
    • stev1mj1s11@gmail.com
I cant down load.. Is there a link anywhere ? The website is down
#67  September 23, 2015, 09:47:18 am
HOw can you download this thing... XD
#68  September 24, 2015, 02:14:11 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#69  September 24, 2015, 03:11:42 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
Cool character, thank you! He's a lot of fun.

I like Duke of Corvus's idea of making the aura build up a little over time so it's not just on -> off so suddenly. I also like the idea of doing an aura like Demitri's, but that would be a lot of work, so it's probably not doable.  So yeah, maybe Duke's idea wouldn't be too time consuming to consider?

By the way, slightly off topic, I know, but I just wanted to say how much I love your KoF Mario. He really is a ton of fun, I love having him in my mugen roster. Plus you did a great job on your Poochy, one of my favorite Power Instinct Matrimelee Characters (I'm a big PI fan, I think it's a truly underrated game). So yeah, just wanted to say "thanks" for both of those characters, and keep up the great work!
#70  September 24, 2015, 05:06:49 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
the site gives me a link to sign up otherwise I can't download it.
#71  September 24, 2015, 03:47:27 pm
Cool character, thank you! He's a lot of fun.

I like Duke of Corvus's idea of making the aura build up a little over time so it's not just on -> off so suddenly. I also like the idea of doing an aura like Demitri's, but that would be a lot of work, so it's probably not doable.  So yeah, maybe Duke's idea wouldn't be too time consuming to consider?

By the way, slightly off topic, I know, but I just wanted to say how much I love your KoF Mario. He really is a ton of fun, I love having him in my mugen roster. Plus you did a great job on your Poochy, one of my favorite Power Instinct Matrimelee Characters (I'm a big PI fan, I think it's a truly underrated game). So yeah, just wanted to say "thanks" for both of those characters, and keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for ur praise. ;D
#72  September 28, 2015, 10:37:38 pm
  • Mad Hatter Extraordinare
    • USA
    • seru17@gmail.com
    • www.youtube.com/user/ehat93
Every time I try to extract the RAR it says that the sff is broken. Anyone else have a problem with this? I've downloaded it a couple times but the same problem shows up.