YesNoOk

Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Now Released!) (Read 1463015 times)

Started by Kirishima, February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am
Share this topic:
Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (2023 Release)
#241  September 17, 2022, 05:39:53 pm
    • USA
[YouTube]https://youtu.be/2i5_-698S7A[/YouTube]

They straight up show the leaked roster.

Also, if one looks closely at the dollar bill when it says “Money”, you may notice the likeness and even name of Thomas Light on it. The Metall showing up was already suspicious.

DW

#242  September 17, 2022, 05:53:58 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

Ken in several matches. His HP SRK does still have flames on it. His EX SRK is a Shoryu Reppa. He has a cool new super that you'll see where he does some flashy fire kicks, before finishing it off with a dragon like flying kick. His Lv3 seems to be "Shinryu Reppa"? Kind of a blend of his own 2 supers, Shoryu and Shinryu, with a bit of Ryu's Shin Shoryuken as well.
#243  September 17, 2022, 06:48:42 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
It's pretty interesting to see Ryu and Ken evolving into such different characters. They've been on the right track for a while, but in SF6 they might be the most different they've ever been.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
#244  September 17, 2022, 08:55:56 pm
    • Brazil
It's great, honestly, it's good to see Capcom actually changing their characters so significantly.
#245  September 18, 2022, 05:12:17 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Just a random thing. Cammy's new look seems to be influenced by the one from that SF Victory anime. Red short heeled boots, one glove, one gauntlet, sport top, tight trousers. They just cut her hair and added a jacket :O
I swear there was something cool here!!
#246  September 19, 2022, 12:20:50 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuPt2JHpp5c&t=428s[/youtube]

Ken in several matches. His HP SRK does still have flames on it. His EX SRK is a Shoryu Reppa. He has a cool new super that you'll see where he does some flashy fire kicks, before finishing it off with a dragon like flying kick. His Lv3 seems to be "Shinryu Reppa"? Kind of a blend of his own 2 supers, Shoryu and Shinryu, with a bit of Ryu's Shin Shoryuken as well.

the ken's face means violent Ken is almost around the corner
#247  September 19, 2022, 12:46:45 am

violent ken is just a fan-made character of snk vs capcom: svc chaos
Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 12:50:46 am by ComboAssassin20
#248  September 19, 2022, 01:26:07 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com

violent ken is just a fan-made character of snk vs capcom: svc chaos

yes you can control him in Ultra Street Fighter II :D a DLC I would like to pay.
#249  September 19, 2022, 03:12:53 am
    • Brazil
If it's in a "pure" Street Fighter game, then it's a possibility. It's in USF2, so it wouldn't surprise me if it showed up in SF6.
Re: The recent Street Fighter 6 news cleared some of my douts.
#250  October 01, 2022, 12:16:30 am
  • Mingnon Wins yay!
    • USA
    • www.webs.com/videoman190
I was a little worried that they would only have one Critical Art for each character I'm glad it is more than that. Also, the timeline SF6 takes place in I just found out that is not a prequel. I was worried when they added back the in-game commentary they don't have the option to turn it off. (just the commentary.)

Even if they revealed the roster but everything else is still unknown.  My rule for upcoming fighting games is if they disclose the information that I'm looking for: like character roster, systems, story, multiplayer, and extras. Only when those are revealed then I will consider pre-ordering the game. Plus there are other factors as well like I get to be accepted to the closed beta and be able to play it.  Of course, this is the first Street Fighter that is coming to the now current-gen consoles I want to know how they are going to take advantage of the new hardware (other than performance)

The one problem is the Avatar system. I want to be able to build my character as unique as possible and even add moves that other characters don't have.
#251  October 08, 2022, 08:08:22 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Ken's theme sounds great.  My fav so far.
#252  October 08, 2022, 11:29:51 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#253  October 09, 2022, 10:19:33 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
A bunch of commentators voice line for the other characters have been leaked :
https://twitter.com/FuckinEFF/status/1578715430575042568
-Manon moveset is a mixed of Judo and Ballet.
-Lilly has THawk entire moveset and she's his daughter.
-JP has a teleport
-Zangief has more grab than ever before.
-Marisa is a brawler with armor on certains move.
Also Lilly and Manon both have special vskillish move that buffs their special the more you stock them. It basically works like G in SFV
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 11:59:36 am by GTOAkira
#254  October 11, 2022, 04:16:43 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Seems like there will be some Tekken style artworks I guess

#255  October 21, 2022, 10:18:20 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
Been digging through more of the beta game files
So it's actually Roxy and not Poison as I thought was in the stage

Also found a fully modeled Retsu model, wonder where he is in the game, coz dont think I saw him in any of the stages.

Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 08:28:46 pm by DatKofGuy
#256  October 22, 2022, 09:24:22 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Retsu is in the macho arena stage. Carlos from Final fight 2 and Zalazof from slam master are also bg characters in that stage.
#257  October 22, 2022, 09:25:57 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#258  October 22, 2022, 06:19:59 pm
    • Brazil
I wonder if they're saving Poison for DLC, clearly she isn't in the base roster. It does surprise me that a game that happens after SFIII doesn't SFIII characters in the roster, even those that were NPCs there, like Poison and Kolin. Like, of the known roster, I'm pretty sure the only SFIII chars are the ones that were NOT introduced in SFIII.
Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (6/2/2023 Release)
#259  December 09, 2022, 03:34:43 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.

Dee Jay, Manon, Marisa, and JP gameplay showcase.

During World Tour mode, you can call on the roster to aid you during 2v2 modes.  Various new minigames are introduced including Ryo Sakazaki's beer bottle slice, basketball parry, and more.

Several game packages announced.  The Year 1 character pass are likely the leaked remaining 4 casts that can be seen at the front post.

Standard Edition ($59.99; Physical/Digital) – Includes the base game of Fighting Ground, World Tour, Battle Hub, and the 18-character launch roster

Deluxe Edition ($84.99; Physical/Digital) – Includes the base game and the Year 1 Character Pass (containing four characters), colors 3-10 for each of those Year 1 characters’ Outfit 1, and a bonus of 4,200 Drive Tickets for in-game purchases

Ultimate Edition ($104.99; Digital) – Includes the base game and the Year 1 Ultimate Pass, which contains content from the Year 1 Character Pass, two additional costumes and their alternate colors for the four Year 1 characters, two more stages, and a bonus of 7,700 Drive Tickets

Preorders are now live and bonuses include extra colors, extra titles, and unique stickers for World Tour.
Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (6/2/2023 Release)
#260  December 09, 2022, 03:38:51 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Also confirmed that you can fully customize your character moveset. Basically you can have ryu's tatsu and dhalsim yoga fire at the same time.