Started by DMK, March 14, 2012, 07:36:15 PM
Share this topic:

DMK

Binary Domain
#1  March 14, 2012, 07:36:15 PM
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
After finishing it this afternoon I can't help but feel sad it barely got any backing from Sega, despite playing well and getting above average reviews. I was seriously hooked to the gameplay and story and really liked the squadmate system. Voice support didn't hurt it either and helped build more immersion on top of it. Ending while fairly weird, almost Metal Gearish in a way, left me satisfied but sad due to it most likly never getting a sequel.

Anyone else buy it or try out the demo that came out a few weeks back or looking forward to buying it?
Re: Binary Domain
#2  March 14, 2012, 09:33:14 PM
The demo was great, it played good and I loved it, but it came out with too many blockbusters around it, I can't buy it because there's still so much money needed to be spent elsewhere.
#3  March 14, 2012, 09:58:32 PM
  • üks muretu olend
    • Finland
Can you use the voice commands without a microphone?
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller

DMK

#4  March 15, 2012, 07:28:09 PM
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
If you mean via a popup menu, yes, but since I had one I never opted to try it to see if it worked any better.

The demo was great, it played good and I loved it, but it came out with too many blockbusters around it, I can't buy it because there's still so much money needed to be spent elsewhere.

Not to mention Sega giving it no advertising time. Its Vanquish all over again.  :(