YesNoOk

Dealing with love and relationships (Read 4073 times)

Started by DMK, May 02, 2012, 01:24:02 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Dealing with love and relationships
#101  May 21, 2012, 05:39:59 PM
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
You said you don't like doing that to people but you did it to everyone that helped you in this thread, is what he's saying. Unless you don't see us on the same level as your IRL friends and peers, in which case, I dunno why you would want our advice in the first place.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#102  May 21, 2012, 05:48:59 PM
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Because it's much easier to deal with private stuff like that on the internet than to do it with your friends/family and face them.

It's not that people on the internet are easier to trust or anything, it's just that speaking on a forum is easier for many people, one of the reasons being that you're kinda "anonymized".
Many people who are funny and very lively on forums appear to be shy IRL. The internet is the media to create another persona and deal more easily with private stuff.

Not saying that I disagree with Rajaa though. :P

DMK

#103  May 21, 2012, 06:40:22 PM
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
Sorry, I didn't intend for it to sound that way at all. Its why I really tried to keep it in this thread. I appreciate all the help and really, compared to friends, I knew I'd get straight up answers without any real bias here. I mean it for real, sorry if I came off like that at all. I really like all of you, every bit of help sincerely means more to me then I could ever properly put to words.
#104  May 21, 2012, 10:06:17 PM
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
Don't pay no mind to it D, I just hope things work out for you.

You deserve a more stronger minded woman anyways. It is unfair for anyone to be in a relationship like that let alone you.

DMK

#105  May 28, 2012, 05:15:08 AM
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I think things just got worse, but I'll hold off posting further depending on what happens, either way for all that was going right it went to shit.
#106  May 28, 2012, 09:48:13 AM
  • I'm behind you!!!
damn man. sounds like a shitty situation. It might be best to cut your losses and if she comes back she comes back. you need to put yourself in the dominant position. Don't be timid but don't be a dick either. It sounds like you've been dedicated to her and if she wants to play around she aint worth the heartache. I've had similar situations before and I put em in their place. a few of them tried to come back but I told em no because if they really wanted to be with me they'd never have left in the first place.

What I'm saying is stand tall man.. the more you huddle in a corner the more she's gonna stray from you. show confidence. and if she goes she goes. but remember she'll never have the love you gave her again. Then she'll wish she'd never have left if she tried to come back. Real couples work on their problems together...if she can't work with you on these issues then what purpose are you feeling horrible for? you want things to work...she doesn't...it's her issue not yours..yer the commited one..she's just in it for the fun.