YesNoOk

New Challenger Idea (Read 13119 times)

Started by リック, December 28, 2008, 09:46:06 pm
Share this topic:
New Challenger Idea
#1  December 28, 2008, 09:46:06 pm
  • Cause Rick Loves M.U.G.E.N
I don't know if this is already posted but like many fighting games, it would be a great idea if shugendo's arcade mode had a feature that would allow the 2nd player to interfere a match at anytime to challenge the 1st player. When 2nd player wins the match, the 2nd player will start from the beginning. but when the 1st player wins the match it continues to where the 1st player left off in arcade mode.

For example: let's say the p1 is in stage 3 and then p2 challenges p1 by pressing start, then it goes to VS Mode Except that p1 stays with the same character while p2 chooses a new character and starts the match. When p1 wins it takes p1 to continue from stage 3 onwards, when p2 wins, p2 will start from stage 1 and progress from there.

M.U.G.E.N would not even allow this feature.

Rick-Kun: Pilot of Hamosu
Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 10:05:24 pm by リック
Re: New Challenger Idea
#2  December 30, 2008, 09:29:36 am
    • www.youtube.com/unknownally
I agree with him.  ;)
-UnknownAlly
#3  December 31, 2008, 01:45:58 am
    • www.sakirsoft.com
nice idee i will add it to my suggestion list.
Here you can find ShugenDo
www.sakirsoft.com
#4  December 31, 2008, 01:52:59 am
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#5  January 02, 2009, 10:59:30 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
Well, ShugenDo won't be M.U.G.E.N, so maybe it will be possible to sell it (With original content)...
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#6  January 02, 2009, 11:07:19 pm
  • My college nickname was bi pod
Welcome to Alu's world !! :D

#7  January 03, 2009, 12:03:26 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
A lot fo people make profit with my work, I don't see what's so horrible about it, since actually most people need to eat.
#8  January 03, 2009, 12:17:12 am
  • You know it!
Well, if he/she has an PC and internet connection, I'm sure he/she can afford food. -_-
WOO! WOO! WOO!
Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 12:25:00 am by Tetsuo9999
#9  January 03, 2009, 05:47:10 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com
www.sakirsoft.com
#10  January 04, 2009, 11:39:01 am
    • Edtion.TK
So you're saying that if people ask to sell their shugen games, then they can? (if told so)

Topic:  I don't see what the difference would be, I mean  isnt mugen and shugen arcade fights randomly generated unless stated in the select def?
#11  January 04, 2009, 07:07:32 pm
So you're saying that if people ask to sell their shugen games, then they can? (if told so)

Topic:  I don't see what the difference would be, I mean  isnt mugen and shugen arcade fights randomly generated unless stated in the select def?

Man, WTF.

To the scumbags trying to make a hustle of shugendo, with or without permission. Stop posting for being retarted. Because shumugen will be free, and most likly anyone who heard of mugen will hear of this.So it will be pointless trying to make a profit. Even if you try to sell it someone is just going to post a link to SakirSoft homepage where it is free.  :S What a waste of time, that's like trying to sell original mugen itself.  ::)

Man.... I'm getting worried that SakirSoft wont release shugendo because of dumb fucks trying to make a couple of dollars,which will be pointless to sell anyways, because it will be free.

Pease SakirSoft, don't let it get to you, theres plenty of people that will respect you're work, and hoping for a release.
Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:16:19 pm by MagnetoPro
#12  January 04, 2009, 07:34:33 pm
  • You know it!
Read before posting dumbfuck.
WOO! WOO! WOO!
#13  January 04, 2009, 07:47:21 pm
    • www.sakirsoft.com

Man, WTF.

To the scumbags trying to make a hustle of shugendo, with or without permission. Stop posting for being retarted. Because shumugen will be free, and most likly anyone who heard of mugen will hear of this.So it will be pointless trying to make a profit. Even if you try to sell it someone is just going to post a link to SakirSoft homepage where it is free.  :S What a waste of time, that's like trying to sell original mugen itself.  ::)

Man.... I'm getting worried that SakirSoft wont release shugendo because of dumb fucks trying to make a couple of dollars,which will be pointless to sell anyways, because it will be free.

Pease SakirSoft, don't let it get to you, theres plenty of people that will respect you're work, and hoping for a release.

I think he means not to sell ShugenDo its self. He means if people want to make a 2d beat em up with ShugenDo.
Like those dojin 2d beat em ups. Which are selfmade and 100% orginal chars, stages etc.
Currently there is no base with mugen to sell you self made 2d beat em up.

See it like the Quake engine.
There are lot of games which uses this engine.
But for the premission to use it and sell their game based on the engine they have a license agreement with ID Soft.
I would be open for those dojin groups and would think about a license system. But thats quite far away.

Yeah sadly i am sure that some bad guys will put some chars and stages with a screen pack together and will sell it as a "Game".
But i am quite helpless to stop them.  See the industry they even can't prevent them.
So i have to live with that. But as soon as i see one selling in front of me i will attack him  8)

Also i do it more for me and the community.
Its incredible how much support and help i got in the years.
Also ShugenDo is a task i have to finsh. Its also a personal thing.
www.sakirsoft.com
#14  January 06, 2009, 02:10:54 am
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
you will never stop people trying to sell "games" based onshugendo or anything...

but, not even the big companies can do it...  u_u

anyways, this is a nice suggestion, a cool idea that mugen hasn't available... waiting for some more news Sakir, good luck!
            Zorf Giudecca