YesNoOk

Big Bang Beat x Street Fighter (Read 284968 times)

Started by Ryu From Streets™, May 06, 2020, 10:48:15 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Big Bang Beat x Street Fighter
#81  October 22, 2020, 03:02:49 am
It's time for the Street Fighter characters to shine a little!

Here's a gameplay vid Ryu vs Sakura!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSUP71a5rCA[/youtube]

for me the "counter" design doesn't mix with the current theme, lifebars & combo design is ok
#82  April 02, 2021, 01:48:40 pm
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Yooo! I need one little tiny favor from all of you if you're up to it!

The Big Bang Beat side is fine, but as you can see I posted sprites of all the roster in the first page.

The SF side definitely needs some palettes--  :yuno:
#83  April 03, 2021, 04:55:49 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Welp, here are palettes for Sean.
-SFIII: New Generation (A, B, C, X, Y, Z):

-SFIII: 2nd Impact (A, B, C, X, Y, Z):

-SFIII: 3rd Strike (B, Y, Z. DIdn't make A, C and X since they double some of 2nd Strike's palettes anyway):

Sorry for not using your extended CS. I just don't know, what can I do with it. And if anyone is interested in these palettes, Ryu's CS is based on Victory's Sean, the palettes are absolutely compatible (just delete extra skin colors).
;==============================================================================
Decided to edit the message anyway, even though I could make a new one.
Made some palettes for Balrog too.
-This one I DON'T need to explain...

-Good amount of SF2 palettes [Default, CE, Turbo, Super (A, B, C, Z, Start), Hyper (P2 Start with Super Turbo picked)]
Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 07:25:03 am by Trololo
#84  April 03, 2021, 06:35:04 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
here's some fam

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#85  April 07, 2021, 12:55:24 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#86  April 14, 2021, 10:28:59 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Welp, a new pack of palettes, because I felt so. This time for Chuns.
-SFIII: 3rd Strike (A, B, C, X, Y, Z):

-SF5 (Default costume, 1-15, and yes, they're heavily based of SF3 palettes, they really ARE similar to SF3 in the game):
#87  April 14, 2021, 05:06:02 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#88  April 15, 2021, 02:17:59 am
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#89  April 15, 2021, 06:34:20 am
  • King of Games
  • Sponsored by Yugi-Os - they're Yugilicious!
    • Australia
Some palettes for the SF characters, based on the South Park episode "Good Times With Weapons":

• For Ryu (Stan)

• For Akuma (Chef)

• For Adon (Clyde)
DISCORD SERVER
Discord ID: ZeroInfinity#1527
#90  April 15, 2021, 11:59:06 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
#91  April 15, 2021, 12:31:42 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
#92  April 15, 2021, 05:11:02 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Wow! They are awesome!!
Are they compatible with another version of Chun Li ?... JM's version?

Sh... I really want to use them now :)

Nope, they aren't. But it wasn't too much of a chore to port them to JMM's version, wanted them there too.

Oh! Thanks so much bro!!
I'm a bit curious how you can adapt them faster to a different character, since the color order is different.
Did you copy paste every single color code one by one ? (this is my method, and it can discourage me fast ^^;)
#93  April 15, 2021, 10:55:11 pm
  • King of Games
  • Sponsored by Yugi-Os - they're Yugilicious!
    • Australia
Made a slight adjustment to the Chef Akuma palette, I just realised that his sleeves were the wrong colour:

DISCORD SERVER
Discord ID: ZeroInfinity#1527
#94  April 16, 2021, 03:47:42 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
I'm a bit curious how you can adapt them faster to a different character, since the color order is different.
Did you copy paste every single color code one by one ? (this is my method, and it can discourage me fast ^^;)

I take full advantage of FF3's Palette Editor and what it allows me to do.
The best thing to do is to have a PNG sprite with the needed palette you want to take colors from saved separately. That way you can load it in the Palette 2 slot and, well, see everything you want. To do that, you press on "Image on the palette", then on "Load the current image on the file" (it's that folder with PCX on), and select it.

Good things to use are the arrows between these palettes, one of which is pointed out in the image. That way you can quickly send selected on the right palette colors into selected on the left palette places (and vice-versa with another arrow). Allow to quickly fill the holes and send full sets of colors if they fit the needed palette's structure.
When things get dirty and one of the palettes is messy, you can pick the needed colors with Ctrl+LMB one by one. Sure, you'll most likely still need to readjust their placement, but you can still send the colors in bunches. Also, if all adjustment you need is inverting the set of colors, use "Exchange position of selected colors" button (2 orbs and arrows). You're still better off sending them one by one if you're adapting things to a messy palette structure though.
JUst toy around with this Palette Editor. When you'll get it, you'll be glad to have it.
#95  October 18, 2021, 01:01:21 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Welp, here are palettes for Sean.
-SFIII: New Generation (A, B, C, X, Y, Z):

-SFIII: 2nd Impact (A, B, C, X, Y, Z):

-SFIII: 3rd Strike (B, Y, Z. DIdn't make A, C and X since they double some of 2nd Strike's palettes anyway):

Sorry for not using your extended CS. I just don't know, what can I do with it. And if anyone is interested in these palettes, Ryu's CS is based on Victory's Sean, the palettes are absolutely compatible (just delete extra skin colors).
;==============================================================================
Decided to edit the message anyway, even though I could make a new one.
Made some palettes for Balrog too.
-This one I DON'T need to explain...

-Good amount of SF2 palettes [Default, CE, Turbo, Super (A, B, C, Z, Start), Hyper (P2 Start with Super Turbo picked)]

Don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but I love your Sean pals. They're really beautiful.

here's some fam

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Same for yours! I fuck with the pink ones.
#96  November 04, 2021, 10:53:54 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Here's a comparison of the first ever made Big Bang Beat game and mine!

I really love how it looks!

By the way, there will be a new demo coming out! So I kinda AM going to need beta testers for it before it drops!
#97  November 05, 2021, 12:25:51 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Dude the love you put into this project, is overwhelming. Look forward to seeing the next phase.frfr
#98  November 11, 2021, 10:19:10 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
UPDATE :

#99  November 11, 2021, 11:34:00 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I dunno if I like that they get a free mixup and punish like you're showing at 1:00. You're essentially punishing a player for getting a hit confirm and investing in their "B-BANG." In the case of that Kouma clip, it looked like it was an actual guaranteed punish. Usually V-Shift and Combo Break mechanics are meant to reset back to neutral- or even put the player breaking the combo at a disadvantage. It becomes a real issue in games when these sorts of defensive mechanics result in giving a player an advantage for getting hit cause they have the meter. It was a recent issue in MK11.
Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 11:37:17 pm by Umezono
#100  November 11, 2021, 11:49:12 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I dunno if I like that they get a free mixup and punish like you're showing at 1:00. You're essentially punishing a player for getting a hit confirm and investing in their "B-BANG." In the case of that Kouma clip, it looked like it was an actual guaranteed punish. Usually V-Shift and Combo Break mechanics are meant to reset back to neutral- or even put the player breaking the combo at a disadvantage. It becomes a real issue in games when these sorts of defensive mechanics result in giving a player an advantage for getting hit cause they have the meter. It was a recent issue in MK11.

I'll think about it. To me it was a great idea because BBB is like a very broken game with 9 freaking bars where you could pretty much get punished with 9 supers in a row, and you just sit there, watching---

Combos can be pretty freaking long with the B-Dash/Etc