YesNoOk

Is there a Jolyne Cujoh by Amarimono that's has ai and is it also good? (Read 6694 times)

Started by Little Fox: Tres Truenos, May 02, 2021, 05:26:06 am
Is there a Jolyne Cujoh by Amarimono that's has ai and is it also good?
#1  May 02, 2021, 05:26:06 am
    • USA
I'm just wondering cause I have never seen a video of Jolyne in a a.i. vs a.i. match. Must of the videos she is featured in she is usually controlled by someone. Also if she does have a.i. is it as challenging as other characters by amarimono like Jonathan,Kira or Shadow Diavolo or just having a really difficult a.i. in general to fight against. Or is Jolyne in need of a a.i. patch?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
Re: Is there a Jolyne Cujoh by Amarimono that's has ai and is it also good?
#2  May 02, 2021, 06:13:05 am
    • USA
I'm just wondering cause I have never seen a video of Jolyne in a a.i. vs a.i. match. Must of the videos she is featured in she is usually controlled by someone. Also if she does have a.i. is it as challenging as other characters by amarimono like Jonathan,Kira or Shadow Diavolo or just having a really difficult a.i. in general to fight against. Or is Jolyne in need of a a.i. patch?
Not yet. An AI patch is hard to code. The reason why there's no AI patch for Jolyne because amarimono is taking a break from creating characters. Although I had a idea to make one with MUGEN's AI difficulty, based off from CvS characters (like, a CvS version of Jotaro Kujo with an AI that goes with MUGEN's AI difficulty system). You can ask someone who knows how to code AI.
#3  May 02, 2021, 06:21:05 am
    • USA
Thanks dude. Really appreciate it. Do you know anyone who codes AI or who is well know for coding AI?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#4  May 02, 2021, 07:15:19 am
    • USA
#5  May 02, 2021, 07:18:15 am
    • USA
Ah ok. Thanks anyway dude. Also your idea of a CVS style Jolyne is very interesting.
#6  May 02, 2021, 07:25:27 am
    • USA
Ah ok. Thanks anyway dude. Also your idea of a CVS style Jolyne is very interesting.

No problem, but I didn't mean A CvS style of Jolyne. What I mean is a AI patch based off from CvS characters where it applies to MUGEN AI difficulty system.
#7  May 02, 2021, 08:56:22 am
    • USA
Ah so that what you meant. My mistake. God bless you dude and keep up the good work.