YesNoOk

Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O) (Read 350388 times)

Started by ELECTR0, May 29, 2016, 06:28:39 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_N)
#121  March 29, 2023, 12:01:47 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
    • electroslair.blogspot.com/
Captain Commando is being added and is playable. Going to try and add most of his moves from MVC2, but I also want to give him a few unique moves to keep things fresh. Thanks to O Ilusionista, who let me use his Captain Commando sprite edits.

The Eternal Champions stage fatalities are sick! fantastic work as usual ELECTRO!

I'm glad your enjoying the game. ;D
Re: Punisher World Warzone (Alpha 1_O)
#122  March 30, 2023, 04:58:44 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Great addition to the roster  :thumbsup:
#123  April 05, 2023, 07:03:14 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Final preview of Captain Commando. I added his throw from MVC2 which you can see early on in the preview. He now has a Mech hyper attack which does a variety of different attacks. The original Captain Corridor attack is now a special move. Finally the Captain Storm hyper will now do either electric or flame for the last attack.

Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 07:08:02 am by ELECTR0
#124  April 11, 2023, 09:39:22 pm
  • For me, it was Tuesday.
    • Ireland
That Captain Storm hyper looks amazing! Keep up the good work!

Your powers shall feed my ambitions nicely!
#125  April 12, 2023, 11:52:48 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The next update will come with another playable character which is Bludge. He is from the game Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and kinda looks like Blanka so I gave him Blanka's voice. His moveset will be pretty limited, but it's still cool to have another character to mess around with in the game. This preview is also showing off a new interactive stage where a Brontosaurus is trying to step on you if you come on land. The water on both sides will splash when in or near it. The Brontosaurus can also squish the fighters for stage finisher if it's the finial hit of the match.

#126  April 19, 2023, 10:10:34 pm
    • Ireland
Interesting.

EDIT: By the way, are you going to add more characters from Cadillacs and Dinosaurs? Just asking.

Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 10:33:38 pm by Mr. Grunt
#127  April 26, 2023, 04:49:34 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
@Mr. Grunt  Yes there will be more.

Last preview of Bludge. He has a few new moves which are a special that uses his tongue to throw enemies. He also has a hyper version of the throw which you will see in the preview video. There is also another throw hyper where he uses his tail to trip the opponent and then whips his tail repeatedly on them. Unfortunately that move didn't show up in this preview, but you will get to see it soon because the next update release will be in May.

Select Screen :
I've also been updating the select screen because the game has way more characters in it than I originally planned on making and I still want to add more. So it needed to be updated to make room. The standard Mugen 1.0 and 1.1 versions unfortunaly had to have the portraits cut way down in size, but it also makes it to where I could add back in the characters standing on the screen again which is cool. The 720P version of the game will still keep the original portrait sizes.

Standard Mugen 1.0 and Mugen 1.1 version.

720P Widescreen version
Last Edit: April 26, 2023, 02:22:29 pm by ELECTR0
#128  May 25, 2023, 10:46:36 am
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
The update to the Punisher game will be delayed for maybe two months. I simply need more time. Till then here is another video of Bludge.

#129  June 02, 2023, 10:59:34 pm
    • Ireland
:omg:
Well, you do you, man.

#130  June 27, 2023, 11:02:05 pm
  • Cosmic Creations
  • The Living Dynamo
    • USA
Sorry for the delay! The update will be out this Friday 6/30/2023. In this update I will be introducing hyper cancels for the first time in any of my characters. This feature has been suggested to me for years, but this is the first time I'm getting around to adding it. Right now only Bludge and Captain Commando will have this feature but I'll slowly be updating older characters to also have it. At the end of the Bludge spotlight video I demonstrate a couple of hyper cancels. Lastly I made two spotlight videos for Cap and Bludge demonstrating their full move set.

Captain Commando spotlight.

Bludge spotlight.
Last Edit: June 27, 2023, 11:05:29 pm by ELECTR0