YesNoOk

Help Exporting MMD Sprites (Read 9831 times)

Started by Macholor, October 01, 2021, 01:51:31 am
Share this topic:
Help Exporting MMD Sprites
#1  October 01, 2021, 01:51:31 am
  • Welcome, Welcome to the Mach zone
  • chicken noodle shit
    • USA
I've been in the MUGEN creation scene for 4 years in total! And right now I feel like making a pre-rendered character, With the MMD software of course! But the thing I'm having a hard time trying to export the sprites! If anyone has any MMD to MUGEN experience please give me feedback on how to do so. If not give me another program.

Here's the character I'm making

I'm using the Classic Sonic model from sab64! here's his deviantart : https://www.deviantart.com/sab64
Mugen Is Cool!

Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 03:28:55 am by Cman!
Re: Help Exporting MMD Sprites
#2  October 04, 2021, 12:04:32 am
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
What part are you stuck on? Can the program export images from the preview window?
If not, get Bandicam and just take snapshots of that window.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
Re: Help Exporting MMD Sprites
#3  October 04, 2021, 01:13:45 am
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I have created many characters for mugen with mmd, it is easy, on youtube there are many videos, just load the model and create an animation (in menu, you move the skeleton little by little and give select there and then register, there You already open that movement recorded, and then you continue doing the same, you will see the animation grenade at the top left in bones, then you save the image in file, render to picture, and vuala, you already have 1 sprite.
It is much simpler than what It seems, in a few minutes you learn how to do it, you can create 12 sprites in a matter of minutes