YesNoOk

Anji Mito editted by me (Read 6571 times)

Started by TAD, July 14, 2022, 01:15:11 pm
Share this topic:

TAD

Anji Mito editted by me
#1  July 14, 2022, 01:15:11 pm
  • No more than a drop of seawater
    • Vietnam
It's finally here!
My own edit of one of my favourite Guilty Gear character, Anji Mito, is now available for download.

Gameplay:
- Anji uses five buttons, Punch, Kick, Slash. Heavy Slash and Dust for attacking. His style is revised as a mix between XX and Strive.
- The gatling options used are identical to the ones of XX, and is written in the FrameData.xlsx file.
- The moves are mostly identical to the ones of Strive, but with numerous minor changes oriented to XX; added 3P, 6K as two new command normals, On is added as a followup from Fuujin, and Shin: Nishiki as his only air special. Refer to the FrameData.xlsx for more details.
- His attacks are not techable in the air; the opponent automatically recovers as soon as they land. The Roman Cancel also follows the Strive formula. The Dead Angle Attack, however, keeps the properties of XX.
- Counter Hit does not follow either of the iterations. Instead, I made it simply as that it freezes the opponent and reddens the screen for double the hitstop of the move.

Character link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ERttAjkPUe-hWwUF4_hIio7OlXiESrMP/view?usp=sharing

Here is the character trailer, all of which are still intact:

Thank you for your attendance!
Re: Anji Mito editted by me
#2  July 15, 2022, 03:20:20 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
Oh, this looks neat. I've been trying it just now, and it seems pretty cool.
I do have one question, though: Does he have any form of Negative Penalty?
(the super meter instantly dropping to zero if he evades the opponent/back dashes away from them for too long)
I ask because I remember that being in the source games.

TAD

Re: Anji Mito editted by me
#3  December 13, 2022, 08:49:15 am
  • No more than a drop of seawater
    • Vietnam
No. I didn't include Negative Penalty due to laz-- time constrains.