YesNoOk

(Dudley by a good few) Rowen's PotS Edits (Read 1695866 times)

Started by RagingRowen, May 09, 2019, 12:08:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: (M. Bison by Froz) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits
#1041  June 19, 2021, 10:56:17 am
    • Netherlands
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#1042  June 20, 2021, 12:56:48 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
Thank you Rowen!
#1043  June 20, 2021, 09:16:46 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Small Axel update.
June 20th 2021:
- Added a couple of SOR4 voice clips.
- Fixed the usage of EX Moves in Custom Combo by the AI.

I'd add more voices, mainly the grunts and KO sound, but the extracted sounds (Using a tool by PauloManrique if you're interested or wanna help) aren't organized and it was already exhausting looking for the two I used.
I'll be a pain looking for all of his attack and hurt sounds without accidentally using sounds from other chars.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#1044  June 21, 2021, 12:29:13 pm
    • Netherlands
Thanks for the update on Axel RR!
I'm willing to help out a bit with the search work, just dm me.
"Such Heroic Nonsense!"

#1045  June 21, 2021, 12:38:16 pm
    • UK

Thanks for the update on Axel RR!
I'm willing to help out a bit with the search work, just dm me.

If you're talking about sending the rest of his voices. Do it at your own pace. I'm waiting patiently.

Anyways, here's Dhalsim's small changes:
 - Some hitbox changes.
 - Yoga Fire damage increased.
 - EX Yoga Fire slower with damage decreased (Inspired by USF4 OMEGA mode).
 - Disabled Yoga Barrage and Grasp.
 - Yoga Inferno FX upscaled.
 - MAX Yoga Strike does less damage but has better distance.
 - Added extra voice clip for Yoga Legend.
 - Yoga Catastrophe damage decreased.

I disabled the aforementioned moves because I wanted a more traditional Dhalsim moveset and they were mainly leftovers from RajaaBoy's version.
WIP Schedule:
#1046  June 21, 2021, 04:36:34 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
Which Dhalsim? There's no upload.
#1047  June 21, 2021, 04:47:06 pm
    • UK

WIP Schedule:
#1048  June 21, 2021, 05:38:32 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
My bad. Thought it was an oversight.
#1049  June 21, 2021, 06:32:10 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

Such amazing improvement in the AI and more stuff. Great edit once again Rowen. ;)
(Dhalsim by Knuckles8864) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits
#1050  June 21, 2021, 06:44:07 pm
    • UK

Thanks my good peep.

In other news: Dhalsim released. You know where to look.

K' also got a mini-update with lil' things I did back in 2020.
WIP Schedule:
Re: (Dhalsim by Knuckles8864) Rowen's PotS/Infinite Edits
#1051  June 21, 2021, 10:18:39 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You added multicolored sparks in this Dhalsim?
#1052  June 21, 2021, 10:19:31 pm
    • UK

WIP Schedule:
#1053  June 21, 2021, 10:20:13 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Thanks friend!
#1054  June 22, 2021, 02:11:17 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I don't know if you noticed, but every time you save the SFF, the lifebar portrait on the select screen is no longer the default palette as long as it's set on 4. It will keep resetting yourself to whatever palette is 1 set on. I fixed it by going to the lifebar portrait on the SFF and applying the default palette 4 to it. But every time I try to save it, the multicolored hitsparks you added on them ended up being bugged as they are orange and blue/purple mixed for the specials and supers respectively.

This issue happened with K' and Terry.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#1055  June 22, 2021, 09:18:23 am
    • UK

I don't know if you noticed, but every time you save the SFF, the lifebar portrait on the select screen is no longer the default palette as long as it's set on 4. It will keep resetting yourself to whatever palette is 1 set on. I fixed it by going to the lifebar portrait on the SFF and applying the default palette 4 to it. But every time I try to save it, the multicolored hitsparks you added on them ended up being bugged as they are orange and blue/purple mixed for the specials and supers respectively.

This issue happened with K' and Terry.

This has been fixed for the both of them. Redownload.
WIP Schedule:
#1056  June 22, 2021, 10:35:29 am
    • USA
This has been fixed for the both of them. Redownload.
I downloaded and noticed the SFF has not been touched with either of them. Simply changing the pal order on the def file isn't enough. I haven't touched anything on them besides "apply the current palette to the specified sprites" (applying the default palette on the lifebar portrait) using Fighter Factory Studio. Even though it shows the correct palette on the select screen after that, this what happens during gameplay:

Tried a Burn Knuckle with Terry and the multicolored hitsparks are suddenly mixed with orange and blue or purple if it was a super. While I was looking at the SFF, I also noticed sprites on group 8010 to 8014 are duplicated. K' doesn't seem to have any duplicate hitspark sprites, but the issue with the mixed hitsparks applies to him as well.
#1057  June 22, 2021, 11:04:11 am
    • UK

I dunno about the Hitspark thing since it doesn't occur on my end, but I removed Terry's duplicates.
It may just be that I'm using 1.1 over 1.0 which I assume is what you're using.
WIP Schedule:
#1058  June 22, 2021, 11:49:13 am
    • USA
@RagingRowen: Since this has been bought up, I face similar issues with Shin Akuma on keyboard as well. His Ashura Senku command always brings out Messatsu Goshoryu at level 1 and above. His demon flip controls are tricky to execute and a lot of time bring out the Messatsu Gorasen instead. I was wondering why you used D, DF, F, D, DF, F, k for that super instead of D, DB, B, D, DB, B, k because that command is unused and is standard for Messatsu Gorasen in most games.

Hello, I wanted to mention to you that this issue happens to me many times as well. It's mostly MUGEN's fault. MUGEN does not handle any double or triple presses very well. I forgot the logistics behind the bug, but it's buggy and increases the chance of only processing your Ashura Senkuu as a regular DP. I know exactly what you mean on this.

Many times I'm in an online match, and I try to do the teleport, but I accidentally do a DP and end up getting killed. It sucks, and it is annoying.

That Akuma that you are referring to, does it use Vans' deep buffering command system? Or any of its derivatives, such as Explodsive? I believe the most updated deep buffering system from Vans & JZ has fixed this issue. I dont quite remember if Explodsive fixed double press issues.

You should check the command system first and then get back to us on that.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 11:59:12 am by extravagant
#1059  June 22, 2021, 11:55:05 am
    • USA
I dunno about the Hitspark thing since it doesn't occur on my end, but I removed Terry's duplicates.
It may just be that I'm using 1.1 over 1.0 which I assume is what you're using.
You had to apply a different palette to the small portrait first, then that weird mixed multicolor hitspark stuff happens. Since you're using 1.1, you would have noticed it easily as it's not their default palette on the lifebars as their palette are stuck to whatever was 1 originally. If not on the select screen, then during a match on the lifebars unless you used custom portraits.

I tested again and don't know what you did, but it seems like you managed to fix the lifebar portrait issue with their default palette while keeping the multicolor hitsparks not mixed for both. So everything is good and hopefully it doesn't happen with your future edits while adding the multicolored hitsparks in.
#1060  June 22, 2021, 12:04:57 pm
    • UK

Hello, I wanted to mention to you that this issue happens to me many times as well. It's mostly MUGEN's fault. MUGEN does not handle any double or triple presses very well. I forgot the logistics behind the bug, but it's buggy and increases the chance of only processing your Ashura Senkuu as a regular DP. I know exactly what you mean on this.

Many times I'm in an online match, and I try to do the teleport, but I accidentally do a DP and end up getting killed. It sucks, and it is annoying.

That Akuma that you are referring to, does it use Vans' deep buffering command system? Or any of its derivatives, such as Explodsive? I believe the most updated deep buffering system from Vans & JZ has fixed this issue. I dont quite remember if Explodsive fixed double press issues.

You should check the command system first and then get back to us on that.

It's Explodsive. Maybe I'll try updating it to something from newer characters or updates that utilize it like Jmm's Ken.

You had to apply a different palette to the small portrait first, then that weird mixed multicolor hitspark stuff happens. Since you're using 1.1, you would have noticed it easily as it's not their default palette on the lifebars as their palette are stuck to whatever was 1 originally. If not on the select screen, then during a match on the lifebars unless you used custom portraits.

I tested again and don't know what you did, but it seems like you managed to fix the lifebar portrait issue with their default palette while keeping the multicolor hitsparks not mixed for both. So everything is good and hopefully it doesn't happen with your future edits while adding the multicolored hitsparks in.

I guess that's that then. Sorry about that.
WIP Schedule: