YesNoOk

JOE (Read 105723 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, June 12, 2014, 05:51:19 pm
Re: JOE
#141  November 12, 2014, 05:18:46 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I read all today...I know your feeling mi amigo, in september I lost a best friend, my little baby died one week ago, and the order law of restric my liberty is again...and for have some money I need to fight in ilegal fights here in mexico

Be strong mi amigo, is not easy but try to be strong no matherwhat smile, no matherwhat pain you feel, smille, no matherwhat the situation is smile, good times comming

Fu...
Well, shitty situation...
I don't know, what can I say... Just be strong, okay?
#142  November 12, 2014, 05:20:32 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I read all today...I know your feeling mi amigo, in september I lost a best friend, my little baby died one week ago, and the order law of restric my liberty is again...and for have some money I need to fight in ilegal fights here in mexico

Be strong mi amigo, is not easy but try to be strong no matherwhat smile, no matherwhat pain you feel, smille, no matherwhat the situation is smile, good times comming

Wait wait what!  Your fighting in illegal street fights to make some money?
#143  November 12, 2014, 05:29:18 am
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/

Seeing this picture of him, I'd imagine he does quite well in fighting too.

Back on Joe though, an intro with his SF title jacket sounds pretty fine. Not sure about punching through a wall as Shao Kun said, since most stages tend to be outdoors.

Shit
#144  November 12, 2014, 05:31:38 am
  • Raging Fist
true. but there are also some cool ones indoors too, like the mall stage in Tekken 4, Shadowloo stage in Capcom vs SNK, Geese Howard's home, etc.
Also the fact that Chuch is a street fighter for real....that amazes me. it takes alot of guts training and honor to be one. Just try to stay clear of those "Fight to the Death" battles. Just because you see something in Mortal Kombat thats bloody awesome DOESNT MEAN you would do that for real.
If I had a choice of combat I would probably choose a hybrid of Karate and Kotokan Judo.
#145  November 12, 2014, 06:14:59 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
It's fine for chuchoryu to share here. Especially during this down time. I'll actually have a few days off so I'll try to get some more bases that I owe Sean for Joe. I'll also finally be able to try your update to joe, Alex!!!
#146  November 12, 2014, 01:37:34 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Wait wait what!  Your fighting in illegal street fights to make some money?

Yes.
And that situation is really sad. I'll pray for Chucho continue being strong as he always been.

Anyway...
It's fine for chuchoryu to share here. Especially during this down time. I'll actually have a few days off so I'll try to get some more bases that I owe Sean for Joe. I'll also finally be able to try your update to joe

That sounds great JNP. Good luck. :)