YesNoOk

A Quarantine Carol: All my unreleased stages released :P (Read 7870 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, July 06, 2020, 07:00:44 am
Share this topic:
A Quarantine Carol: All my unreleased stages released :P
#1  July 06, 2020, 07:00:44 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
You know, I'm very busy with MUGEN (and other stuff like Cosplay and Facebook and Discord and stuff) so I get me occupied and not losing my head because of the lockdown, so I was thinking... I don't make much stages, and I released just a few of them. So why not to release the few unreleased stuff I have already? :thinking:

Well, I made various stages I got in my PC I never released before, just made for my own entertainment (since I'm not good making them) and you probably have seen various of them in my screenshots for my chars. But these days I was thinking to make a better use of them by releasing them so you can play with them too :P

Don't expect awesome stuff, all are simple stages with no animations or super jumps, mostly made by Cybaster's stage maker since I was bored and just made them XD but maybe you could like them too, who knows :innocent:

Yie-Ar Kung Fu - Stage 1
When I was playing this in my NES emulator one day, I thought it could be a good idea for a MUGEN stage, so I did it :P it's scaled so you can play as in the game's arena instead of a simple 320x240 square ;)

MM1 Cutman Stage
A separate project I made from MM boss stages (don't remember if I did it before or after those stages), it's a recreation of one of the zones of Cutman's stage from the very first NES game. In the moment I wanted to be animated, with Megaman passing the stage and those annoying flying robots after him, but I got lazy and never did them :dozey:

Empty Valley
As with some of my chars, I usually collect sheets from sprite pages and later I converted to MUGEN just for fun. This is one of them, a stage from DBZ Supersonic Warriors that I converted into a loooooong stage just because I wanted to XD

Meteor Storm
A stage I tried to make from Mortal Kombat Armageddon, it's from a static image so don't expect the "meteor storm" seen in the game or other anims... oh, and don't expect HD/3D/other stuff here, it was made for my DOSM originally :hyo:

My dog Sonny
A homage to my Sonny (aka Santino), a golden retriever dog I got with my ex-wife (but lived in ex-mother-in-law's house). Technically it was from her, but I also adopted as mine and was my favourite mascot, so I took that photo and I made him as a stage (with double jump) in 2012. Sadly he passed away few months after I got separated (in 2019, he had 13yo), but at least I got this playable memory of him. Originally called as "Juguetes" (Toys in Spanish) since chars are seen like living toys playing around Sonny :elf:

27F Series
A bunch of static photos converted into stages in 2010 for the big 2010 Earthquake happened here in my country Chile. It was supposed to be released in that year as a king of homage to this Chilean catastrophe, but I only released one of them and for a limited time. Now, you'll get all of them in one pack ;)

Since these were made for fun and just for me, don't expect complicated stuff like parallax, super jump (except in some of them XD), music, animations or even a M1.0 special def (but they're also compatible BTW). Just don't use them in M1.1, they'll probably screw up thanks to the zoom stuff, but in M1.0 could run well AFAIK.

Forget the arrow, go to Stages section, bro

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: A Quarantine Carol: All my unreleased stages released :P
#2  July 06, 2020, 09:06:41 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Some of them really remind me the early days of mugen, when ppl make some stages from pictures ^^

This DBZ stage would be the one I prefer here !