Started by Infinite Daze, July 20, 2019, 05:33:55 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Dormammu
#21  July 22, 2019, 01:48:59 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS      Super HAppy
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#22  July 22, 2019, 08:18:25 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
- He is still moving while attacking during flight, when he's not supposed to
- HK can be combo-ed into itself during flight (got 517 damage off 11 hits)
- S.LP and S.LK are still too fast, being able to combo 5/4 hits
- Still needs better damage dampener, as he can get good damage with all his toys.  It is not hard to get 500+ with 1 meter of super and 600 damage and higher with 2+meters.
   -- (highest combo I've found) J.HK -> S.MK -> S.HP -> LK Purification -> MP Dark Hole -> Liberation Destruction Lv.3 -> Dark Dimension = 807 (If the opponent can air recover, take out Purification and it still does 755 damage).
#23  July 22, 2019, 08:34:06 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
- Still needs better damage dampener, as he can get good damage with all his toys.  It is not hard to get 500+ with 1 meter of super and 600 damage and higher with 2+meters.
   -- (highest combo I've found) J.HK -> S.MK -> S.HP -> LK Purification -> MP Dark Hole -> Liberation Destruction Lv.3 -> Dark Dimension = 807 (If the opponent can air recover, take out Purification and it still does 755 damage).

how do you even find these combos? lol
#24  July 22, 2019, 08:45:38 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
For some reason, the quote I gave you for Shuma-Gorath's victory quote is acting weird. I think I may have accidentally pasted special symbols and I didn't realize it as it used ’ instead of ' and the 3 periods are together, which caused Mugen not to read them correctly. Also even though these are outro quotes, I thought this would sound better as victory quotes instead. So replace again:

;Vs.Thor
victory16 = "Now Asgard will fall to me."
;Vs.Shuma-Gorath
victory19 = "Fair warning... I'm coming for the Chaos Dimension next."
;Vs.Ghost Rider
victory21 = "Now your soul is mine, Blaze."

Sorry about that. And I originally wanted you to modify victory13 because it's almost the same as victory1 quote, but it turns out he actually has that entire quote on his Character Profile page on a wiki, so you can change that if you want.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#25  July 22, 2019, 07:23:49 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
he that is velocity of the flight states I can tweak but air attacks have no velocity on them so that's how I know the vels are from you actually being back in the flight state.
fixed
made slower
tweaked dampener

For some reason, the quote I gave you for Shuma-Gorath's victory quote is acting weird. I think I may have accidentally pasted special symbols and I didn't realize it as it used ’ instead of ' and the 3 periods are together, which caused Mugen not to read them correctly. Also even though these are outro quotes, I thought this would sound better as victory quotes instead. So replace again:

;Vs.Thor
victory16 = "Now Asgard will fall to me."
;Vs.Shuma-Gorath
victory19 = "Fair warning... I'm coming for the Chaos Dimension next."
;Vs.Ghost Rider
victory21 = "Now your soul is mine, Blaze."
added
#26  July 22, 2019, 07:59:57 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
he that is velocity of the flight states I can tweak but air attacks have no velocity on them so that's how I know the vels are from you actually being back in the flight state.

Just to make sure I understand this, is this a Mugen limitation?  Is It not be be possible to be like the source game, and not have someone stop in place while attacking during flight?  If that's the case, that also explains your Doom as well, and I won't worry about it going forward with flight characters.
#27  July 22, 2019, 09:04:07 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

While I'm here, here's some Gouken stuff because I fear bumps:

- He should have a choice between Normal and EX Modes, as in without the selector, maybe as Seperate def files.
- His MAX Shinkuu Tatsumaki supers should probably have the wind effect along with the lightning.
- His Denjin Shoryuken whiff damage is kinda too much, at least compared to Ryu's Shin Shoryuken.
- I'm not too sure about him having 2 Superpause FXs during his Hadou Danmakus.
- The opponent can escape the attraction on the Shinkuu Tatsumakis if he/she rolls backwards at the right time.
- .933333 is probably a better xscale, at least for me.
- It's weird that he rapidly changes in size during his released Denjin Hadouken anims (It appears to be a sprites thing), I think making the animation faster would make it better.

Alongside this, I did another Leona big port:
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 09:11:28 pm by RagingRowen
#28  July 23, 2019, 12:37:29 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
there's a single problem to using dark dimension while in simul mode, if the opponent gets caught by dark dimension but a team member attacks opponent who got caught in it, not only can the opponent move freely, but it doesn't take damage
#29  July 23, 2019, 04:49:01 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite

Just to make sure I understand this, is this a Mugen limitation?  Is It not be be possible to be like the source game, and not have someone stop in place while attacking during flight?  If that's the case, that also explains your Doom as well, and I won't worry about it going forward with flight characters.
Ok, I forgot that air states use the previous state vels usually the jumping vels so I added a velset of 0 while in flight mode. I'll update this in Doom when I update him along with the better version of flight that Dormammu has.

there's a single problem to using dark dimension while in simul mode, if the opponent gets caught by dark dimension but a team member attacks opponent who got caught in it, not only can the opponent move freely, but it doesn't take damage
This shouldn't be possible but I changed the hitdef to be more responsive., Neither opponent nor Dormammu should be hittable once Dark Dimension hits
#30  July 23, 2019, 10:37:10 pm
Dark dimension orb moves out of place during simul mode i added these code to fix.

add to state 3202 & 3203

[State 3203, HelperBinding]
type = PosSet
trigger1 = 1
x = 0
y = 0

add to state 3204 & 3205

[State 0, HelperBinding]
type = PosSet
trigger1 = 1
x = root,Pos X
y = root,Pos Y
Last Edit: July 24, 2019, 04:16:35 am by WBPA
#31  July 24, 2019, 01:37:06 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

It cames better than i thought. Great job. :)
#32  July 28, 2019, 03:12:52 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
I was playing with Dormammu the other day against  K' by Chazzanova & Dampir's and K's A.I. was able to escape from the Dark Dimension ball and attack. I don't know if certain characters are compatible with that super or maybe some code that needs tweaking.
#33  August 07, 2019, 06:10:54 pm
    • Japan
Nice Release bro !
#34  August 18, 2019, 08:09:38 am
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova
Now I noticed Dark Dimension doesn't work against Juggernaut by Victory's A.I.
#35  August 19, 2019, 02:48:05 am
Your A.i. is missing triggerall=(enemynear,stateno!=[120,155]) on Chaotic Flame,Stalking Flare, and Dark Dimension.
#36  August 23, 2019, 11:16:43 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
Your A.i. is missing triggerall=(enemynear,stateno!=[120,155]) on Chaotic Flame,Stalking Flare, and Dark Dimension.
That is just for chip damage on projectiles not needed.
#37  August 30, 2019, 09:21:28 pm
I didn't know where to post this so i posted on your latest character topic.

Deadpool grenade sometimes passes through opponent instead of hitting on contact.

Same with Dr. dooms PlasmaBeam sometimes it hits sometimes it don't.

Pictures

https://imgur.com/a/neemlat

https://imgur.com/a/c1STTlE
#38  September 01, 2019, 08:31:35 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite

Deadpool grenade sometimes passes through opponent instead of hitting on contact.

Pictures

Tested but couldn't recreate on my end does the opponent (Juggy) have proper clsn? because I tested on a few different opponents and had no problems. test in with clsn showing (ctrl+C) if you can recreate.
#39  September 01, 2019, 09:14:40 pm

Pictures

Tested but couldn't recreate on my end does the opponent (Juggy) have proper clsn? because I tested on a few different opponents and had no problems. test in with clsn showing (ctrl+C) if you can recreate.

https://imgur.com/a/NShkqUg

https://imgur.com/a/b0SDO7I

Yes juggernaut has proper clsn it also happens against all your characters too i tested it might be a Juggle or hitoverride problem not sure.

It rarely happens thats probably why you can't recreate.
Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 06:52:56 pm by WBPA
Dormammu-Updated 9/11/2019
#40  September 11, 2019, 01:28:40 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
I was playing with Dormammu the other day against  K' by Chazzanova & Dampir's and K's A.I. was able to escape from the Dark Dimension ball and attack. I don't know if certain characters are compatible with that super or maybe some code that needs tweaking.
OK, I think I know what the problem was that I didn't have a safety changestate  in case that there was no target. and I think maybe K' and Juggy might have had super armor or maybe there AI is messed up either way if you do the attack now and there is no target Dormammu should not continue with move.

-Fixed number of hits on Max Chaotic Flame

-Fixed changed air throw changestate during flight.