YesNoOk

Horror Story About Vampires (Read 16808 times)

Started by --WhiteAngel--, March 03, 2023, 06:26:19 pm
Share this topic:
Horror Story About Vampires
#1  March 03, 2023, 06:26:19 pm
    • raibakuoh_20xx@yahoo.com
Hello everyone...

I'm writing a fictional horror story based on the mythology known about vampires.. and I'm wondering : "Is it possible for a vampire to return to life with a young human blood?".. I don't have that much knowledge about the original mythology so I done some search on the internet but I couldn't find anything about that..

Re: Horror Story About Vampires
#2  March 26, 2023, 04:23:48 pm
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Some stories have done that (Hell even 30 days of night did too.) I would recommend doing some research on vampire if you wish to know more on how it done in literature.
#3  April 10, 2023, 05:35:30 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I think it depends on the flavor of your vampire lore, when your vampire is changed and contracting vampire disease perhaps it would make sense if there is a threshold where your character either can go back into human through whatever cure the disease or otherwise get a permanent vampire status, however if your lore is that your vampirity is earned after death that you come back as vampire then you are supernatural being and your real body is decaying.. abit like dorian grey portrait, as soon as your vampire curse is lifted then you will either immediately perish or rapidly deteriorate and then die.

most vampire lore in history is abit like zombie/ undead coming back to bring family members to join them in death, perhaps it has some connection with contagious disease / plague in that era where multiple deaths came one after another in one family.
#4  June 20, 2023, 02:27:32 pm
Hello everyone...

I'm writing a fictional horror story based on the mythology known about vampires.. and I'm wondering : "Is it possible for a vampire to return to life with a young human blood?".. I don't have that much knowledge about the original mythology so I done some search on the internet but I couldn't find anything about that..

Well vampire myths had been altered a loy through time. Vampires basically started as zombies and today's popular troupes about vampires came from the dracula book and the film nosferatu. The weakness from crosses and sunlight.

So i would suggest take your own spin on them just like the previous ones did.