YesNoOk

MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts (Read 467 times)

Started by MatreroG, April 17, 2021, 02:59:14 AM
Share this topic:
MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts
#1  April 17, 2021, 02:59:14 AM
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
There are a lot of comic book fans on this forum, so I'm going to start posting and sharing some background sketches, because I'm sure interesting comments will come up that can help me develop better stages.

First, I always thought Charlotte's Palace stage in Samurai Shodown 2 was ideal for setting up a Hellfire Club related scenario. So I'm showing everyone an easy edit that came out pretty quickly.
This is just a preview and probably has modifications. The characters are not part of the background, they're just a reference.

The following is an advanced design that I had saved for a long time. In this case, it's The Negative Zone. I did it at the request of RobsonMSH for their future Annihilus and Blastaar char projects. I hope at some point he can pick them up because those first sprites looked amazing.

What do you guys think?
Any donation will be well received  >> https://www.paypal.me/MatreroG
Re: MatreroG's Stages W.I.P. Concepts
#2  April 17, 2021, 03:18:31 AM
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
i saw them and they look really good
#3  April 25, 2021, 07:39:31 PM
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
Thanks drewski90.
Here are a couple more sketches that have already been around for a while and would have to be finalized sometime soon.

I like how they represented The Island of Madripoor in the 3rd episode of "The Falcon And The Winter Soldier". I hope they visit and explore the place even more in a future movie.
All this serves as an introduction to show a new concept stage that I can put together very quickly and simply. It is something like the roof of the Princess Bar. There are many graphic details to correct and add, such as the advertising billboards, that I think are in Chinese and should be mix it up and expand it to English, French or Cantonese, which as I understand are the main languages ​​in Madripoor.
Daken and Viper are not going to be part of the background, they are just a reference.

One more scenario, in this case inspired by the Future Imperfect operation from MARVEL's Avenger game.
Any donation will be well received  >> https://www.paypal.me/MatreroG

DS

#4  April 25, 2021, 10:07:08 PM
    • Brazil
    • deathscythemugen.neocities.org/
Ooo, that Madripoor stage looks awesome! Looking forward to it!