YesNoOk

Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode) (Read 132081 times)

Started by GaziraAgain, July 27, 2019, 11:09:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum Extend (Arcade Mode)
#101  November 26, 2020, 10:34:22 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
#102  January 02, 2021, 12:42:08 pm
    • USA
i think u made a mistake for terumi portrait because when i click link it says kokonoe portrait and theres no link for adachi,neo and yumi
#103  November 25, 2023, 01:38:45 pm
    • UK
Even though this thread is like, 4 Years old, (Cause I'm still trying to figure out how this screenpack works), How do I make intros? (Since I found a Intro's folder in templates)
#104  November 25, 2023, 10:52:46 pm
I recommend to download any intro that I create for chars and open it with fighter factory. Then you can see the sprites or images that you need to change. There are some work on them, stand anim and win anim of each char, portraits, story, game origin and name. Then you need to change in the .def file the stand and winner animations.
#105  December 10, 2023, 05:57:38 pm
    • UK
Now I somehow have a problem, With stages.sff, I have no clue how to map my stages, How do I really map my stages?

#106  December 11, 2023, 12:18:05 am
I'm sorry but I don' t remember this. The last 2 years I'm working in a Ikemen go version of the screenpack and I hope really soon I can release it. All the new templates that I have now are made for the new one.
#107  December 31, 2023, 10:13:44 am
    • UK
(I'm only Replying here cause the GO Edition is in the recycle bin), Telling by what you shared in the bug reports, Is the Ikemen GO version of this screenpack gonna use BlazBlue Central Fiction Lifebars as compared to this one which uses Chrono Phantasma?
#108  December 31, 2023, 01:23:25 pm
Hello, for now I cannot include any of the lifebars because I cannot create them yet with the options that ikemen offers. All Blazblue lifebars are made with Add004 and there were infinite layers to be able to add all the animations.
What I would like is to be able to launch the screenpack for Ikemen since I have a lot of advanced work and a lot of news regarding the mugen version. The problem is that since version .98 the menu fonts look bad, one on top of the other and I don't know how to solve the problem... If someone would be interested in reviewing it to correct the error that would be great! Well, let's hope the last day of the year goes very well.
#109  January 14, 2024, 10:43:51 am
    • UK
So, Since I started to use this screenpack I've put 80 Games in, How many characters would there be overall if there was a complete version of this game? (Since I'm curious and I wanna know what a complete version of it would look like)
#110  January 14, 2024, 08:30:43 pm
In the Ikemen Go version I have 2 screenpacks, one for low res chars and the other for hi res. In the firts one I have 72 games added, I only need to add Martial Masters I think, and for the hi res 35 games.
#111  January 15, 2024, 02:05:38 am
It's gonna be great, I have confidence in you. I've deconstructed and analyzed the last version and can attest to the insane amount of super high quality and time consuming work being done here. I learned so much about animation layering. If there's any way I can help, I'd be happy to. A workaround  for the lifebar situation is to add the cns in as a common state file in the config.json and the animations in common.air. Let Ikemen use it's own common.cns.zss and other zss files (tag, action, etc.). Really don't want be using add004 for that anyway because a lot of Ikemen is upon it and has been updated and improved for 2-3 years. Check out Hibiki Kohaku by Hexioum for the most complete set of BBCF fightfx I've seen. Also a really well made character.  Those Shin Kohime Musou effects were so bad I used the stock ones until found the others. I saidly lost that work to hdd failure and gotten motivated to start over but I'm starting to...