YesNoOk

Bleach: Death Awakening sprite (English/español) (Read 5185 times)

Started by vympower, September 10, 2021, 01:26:55 am
Share this topic:
Bleach: Death Awakening sprite (English/español)
#1  September 10, 2021, 01:26:55 am
    • Chile
Hi, I'm new, I need some advice on the following I am to extract a sprites from a cell phone game and treated with different emulators and different extraction programs, usually everything correctly except the color of the sprites that appear in black and white, someone Do you have any advice I would appreciate, points to clarify.

The game is called: bleach Death aweking, I know that someone managed to extract the game in a 2018 version but I never mention how they did it.

My native language is not English, but I understand it

Any questions, write it in this post

Thanks.
Re: Bleach: Death Awakening sprite (English/español)
#2  September 11, 2021, 03:51:18 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I until now I have managed to extract the android games well with the ninjaripper1.7.1. I recommend you use this. There are very simple tutorials on youtube on how to use it, it is fast. Sure with this they come out in color..you need for can use this program AssetStudio.is free
remenber nedd the apk ´obb for a good extrac
Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:55:20 pm by oscar123
#3  September 11, 2021, 11:50:45 pm
    • Chile
Thank you very much for answering, but unfortunately I already tried the version of ninja 1.7.1 and tried up to version 2.0.3 the same as assest studio tried but the color is still separated from the drawing in another image as a straight line of colors, it is There must be another way because someone in another forum managed to extract everything correctly, I also tried utinyripper, UAE and others that did not work. but any idea is welcome
#4  September 12, 2021, 05:23:42 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
IT'S WEIRD WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU. DO YOU HAVE UPDATED THE GRAPHICS DRIVER?
there is a more annoying mode that i use sometimes. just record game games with android pc nox emulator.
(You record with the windows-g key), and then you extract the images in frames with the after effect, then you give them transparency with the paint