YesNoOk

New Roll Sprite Sheet for Capcom Universe. (Read 5986 times)

Started by SNEAKYTING, February 15, 2021, 02:36:15 am
New Roll Sprite Sheet for Capcom Universe.
#1  February 15, 2021, 02:36:15 am
    • USA
I've had a Discussion with Beximus about replacing Roll's sprite with nemesislivezx's unfinished Remade Roll sprite sheet. Beximus would love to replace the original sprite sheet with the new Roll sprite sheet but he can't replace it because He doesn't know any artist who can finish remaking nemesislivezx's sprite sheet for Roll. Is there anyone who can help finish nemesislivezx's remade sprite sheet of Roll so Beximus can replace the original with the new one. Beximus and I would both appreciate your request, favor and help/support for the MUGEN game, Capcom Universe: Nexus of Heroes.
Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 10:42:59 am by SNEAKYTING

HQ

Re: New Roll Sprite Sheet for Capcom Universe.
#2  February 15, 2021, 12:00:01 pm
While I don't have time for anything like that, this mini tutorial might help you to create the sprites yourself :)

The feet are rescaled to 125%.
#3  February 15, 2021, 10:18:36 pm
    • USA
While I don't have time for anything like that, this mini tutorial might help you to create the sprites yourself :)

The feet are rescaled to 125%.

The problem is that I'm not that good at pixel art as I'm a newbie.

HQ

#4  February 15, 2021, 10:50:08 pm
Everybody was at some point a newbie at it :)

Try a resize like I did. Then just fill the empty spaces. Concentrate on the black outline. If you get the black lineart down you achieved 90% of what you need to learn to add new frames to the sheet.

DW

#5  February 16, 2021, 02:57:30 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
There's a sheet for her? How much progress was done? I understand wanting new things for games, but your best bet is gonna be this:

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/the-spriters-bounty-thread-more-details-thread--161795.0.html

Time is precious. It's very unlikely you'll get someone to just do this for you because you asked nicely. Maybe if she's close to being complete? That's why I asked about the sheet you mentioned. It looks great, and does deserve a full conversion. Though you may have to put in some funds to make it happen. I'd be willing to assist with payment. Though I'll want access to the SFF myself. So, if you're in contact with Beximus, you can relay the message.
#6  February 16, 2021, 11:45:52 pm
i feel like im being named dropped a little too much here.  I have a passing interest in it that's all.
#7  March 13, 2021, 06:59:53 pm
    • Qatar
#8  March 13, 2021, 10:03:15 pm