YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1090183 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#3501  February 02, 2021, 06:50:32 AM
    • USA
Last think I purchased Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana because this Perfume is high quality and super incredible.
#3502  March 08, 2021, 10:10:02 PM

Both the phone and the pad are new, bought a few weeks ago.
Phone is Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S and the pad is just a generic chinese brand, It works fine but the d-pad is shit for fighting games :(
anyways, for such a cheap phone, this thing packs alot of horse power. As you can see, it can play God of War chains of Olympus with no issues on 2x res on PPSSPP. I also tested Citra (3DS) and Dolphin (GC/Wii) and it can run them both pretty competently aswell.
If you're in the market for a new phone and don't want to spend to much, I heavily recommend getting this phone.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3503  March 28, 2021, 04:49:50 AM
  • all is love in fair and war
nice gaming on the go set
#3504  April 10, 2021, 10:37:07 PM
  • Eyyyy
    • UK

my old love and I have been reunited after forever.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#3505  April 27, 2021, 11:48:46 PM
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA

Just got my physical copy in from Limited Run Games.  Not gonna take the chance of this masterpiece getting delisted over copyright bullshit again.
#3506  June 17, 2021, 01:54:44 AM
  • require medical strips
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico

So I lucked out digging for VHS tapes at Goodwill and finding one of these still in the plastic. Also picked up a copy of Maus that was in excellent condition.

The squiggles in the corner is me covering up sensitive information that I didn't notice prior lol
Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 02:01:40 AM by Roman55
#3507  June 19, 2021, 08:53:11 PM
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Fumo time!

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#3508  November 08, 2021, 12:47:02 AM
  • all is love in fair and war

My new 1st time mechanical keyboard, nothing fancy, sub$100, local indonesian brand, china OEM made, with Gateron yellow switch. has cable, wireless through BT and RF dongle, switching between modes is not as seamless as my logitech multi devices mouse, but I can use it on my PC and my phone too. pretty happy with the lighting mode, I set it to illuminate recently pressed keys so I can see what I typed.
#3509  November 24, 2021, 12:02:23 AM
  • Idea!
    • USA
Hello, everybody! Haven't been here in a while and this year has been quite a fruitful one for me in the ways of plastic collectibles!

I've always been into Lego, but just the beginning of this year I've really got back into it and what better way to tickle that pickle than to purchase moderately expensive custom Lego minifigures? From the most known Citizen Brick to the least known BigKidBrix, I've collected 50+ minifigs from at least 5 different sites. It's a new addiction alongside my Power Rangers Lightning Collection.

Here's my custom Lego minifigure collection from the beginning of the year to now:

Almost everything is genuine Lego, while others are either melted down Lego and remolded into new shapes, or straight up custom ABS plastic molds.

Oops, the I Scream You Scream figure in the front left should be with the minifigs on the front right.