YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 930443 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#321  March 26, 2020, 01:43:02 am
The $20 pack has 30 tickets and 150 souls, that's the entire SP card right there without the randomness of the roulette. It doesn't look so bad if you're actually rolling to complete her (and not just trying to stock up on AS souls).
In the Halloween shop I picked up the set cards but I'm keeping the tokens for now, I'm waiting to see if I get lucky in the gacha with any of the characters, and I don't know yet if I'll bother with the option cards.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#322  March 26, 2020, 11:32:36 am
  • Sprites Edits - Panda neko lol nya!
    • baojj.free.fr/index.htm

perfect for a MB ^^
#323  March 26, 2020, 09:15:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
While she is not bald, at least she looks like her hair is fake, so there's that.
#324  March 31, 2020, 07:53:25 pm
    • Argentina
may lee replace leona at roulette
and they put Alice along with her battle card but you can only get it by spending money xD, so far there are 3 characters of kof XIV In the global version, I don't know how many there will be in the Japanese version
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

lui

#325  April 07, 2020, 02:16:28 pm
    • USA
Awwwwww shit

Ash is next along with 99 Story, Team Chain Quest (which is gonna be tough after the other bosses roll out), the reworked Arena and Live PvP Season officially starts too
#326  April 09, 2020, 04:07:06 pm
Oh cool, Clone zero is a relay reward. And I got 900 of those coins for my first day (Did the 5 million damage with one team). ... the first screen says weekly entry count, we can do it 3 times per week only ? Wtf ? I'm just short 100 coins for Zero.

Really annoyed that Eiji is a championship reward. I don't want to play a PvP tournament.

As for Ash... eh, I'm closer to getting a selector on Kaya's banner for Goenitz and I already have a special card for him, so I don't care about Ash. I need a good attack green more (O. Shermie can't take on big boss enemies)
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 04:29:18 pm by Byakko
#327  April 09, 2020, 06:19:40 pm
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Christ so much stuff to unpack.  Yea I don't like characters locked with craft items only accessible in Live PvP.  At least they fixed major lag issues but unless you have several FES stuff, don't expect to make any progress.

Future FES banners include Kula collection featuring all past outfits and the inclusion of the new Idol Kula.  Another is a repeat of O.Zero and the inclusion of Zeroko.

Ms. Big banner is now live and if you think Alice's insane, the price to get the full package is twice of that for $100.  And that's just the character.  You have to spend another wad of cash to get her card.
#328  April 09, 2020, 06:28:54 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
So, basically no reason to even try get Ms. Big?

Edit: As I downloaded the update I got a choice of picking either Omega Rugal, Mukai or Leopald Goenitz.
I picked Mukai, one of my favourite KOF bosses. Considered O.Rugal, but I'll get him later.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 06:36:49 pm by The Street Fighter
#329  April 09, 2020, 07:39:01 pm
Ms. Big is locked behind a series of paid packs, but those are the same weekly / monthly packs as before that give you a bunch of rubies and battle card level up cards. If you used to buy those regularly, then it looks like you can just buy them again and you'll end up with a bonus Ms Big, apparently. But then again that's still the monthly pack that costs $100.
Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 07:42:18 pm by Byakko
#330  April 10, 2020, 10:19:56 pm
Check your emails for new codes that'll net you 200 rubies.

So, basically no reason to even try get Ms. Big?
Depends if you are hellbent on getting good stuff for PVP but ultimately no.  She isn't gonna dominate the meta anytime soon in PVE/PVP and there are better units that serve better results, few of them being free.  Doesn't help that you need to pay an additional $100 for her SP card.

There is a $30 Spring bundle with an automatic Summer unit ticket.  You can get Summer Angel with it that inflicts poison stats and it will really be in handy against the week long Wrath Chizuru dungeon.
#331  April 11, 2020, 02:04:21 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
Question: since the further the story it'll will be the harder it'll be on all 3 difficulties even on normal, how do i increase the cp for my max level character even more after i've maxed out the attack, hp, and defense levels, and limit break, and unlocked all the core for a max level character? I've tried anything but there's not much to do but to not play this for awhile.
Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 02:35:00 am by drewski90
#332  April 11, 2020, 02:19:29 am
You will need good Option/Set cards as well as a unit's own Special card that varies.  An example are the Tekken cards that grant a big boost in cp.  Sadly that and a few others are no longer accessible for the time being.

So far your best bets will be the Kula Set cards and Chibi K/Kula and Maxima for Option cards.  There are other good ones but those are well rounded for almost every Unit.

lui

#333  April 11, 2020, 02:56:40 am
    • USA

Clone Zero and Ash are really damn fun
#334  April 11, 2020, 05:23:46 am
Question: since the further the story it'll will be the harder it'll be on all 3 difficulties even on normal, how do i increase the cp for my max level character even more after i've maxed out the attack, hp, and defense levels, and limit break, and unlocked all the core for a max level character? I've tried anything but there's not much to do but to not play this for awhile.
Typically if you max out a good card set (lv10 skill, 6* lv30) on a good FES character (purple border), you can get something in the ballpark of 23k CP. A top tier set (the kind you pay money for) should get you around 25k. That' pretty much the most you can get right now, I don't think I've seen anything beyond 26k with any combination.
You say max level character, but what's your best CP so far ?
Also, there are some rare top tier characters like Genjuro and Haohmaru who are gold and not a purple FES character, he can also get in the 23~24k range. Other than that, it'll usually be short a couple thousand CP, and those generally don't have skills or cores that make up for it (Genjuro for instance could be a couple thousand CP lower and still be top tier because of his skills and cores).
Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 05:15:04 pm by Byakko
#335  April 12, 2020, 04:32:33 pm
    • Argentina
Is it possible to get to first place in time trial mode or at least have a good time?
from the first part among the enemies that take sometimes to appear, try to beat them quickly without doing as many combos and between those who get up with super armor plus the boss more or less it takes 1 minute or a little less without mentioning the second part if you do not beat the bitch of athena with a super or ultra you can get to spread her special to exhaustion and more when she teleports and the last part not to speak xD
And for me, doing that mode is hell, not that I can't pass it, but for some reason of all the modes of the game on my cell phone, it is the one that closes the most and in other modes where it fills up with effects, characters and objects It does not happen so much, to the point where it becomes unbearable to do because I have to start again if it were not because they ask for it in 90% of the tasks of events I would not do it since it is a miracle if I got to finish without it closes
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#336  April 12, 2020, 05:06:31 pm
Is it possible to get to first place in time trial mode or at least have a good time?
No. Cheaters get a modded APK where they have infinite super gauges, and they keep spamming their ultimate as they walk across all the screens (and super moves freeze the timer). It adds up to between 30 and 35 seconds depending on the character. Most characters can't normally finish it in under a couple of minutes.

The crashing is because Netmarble is awful at handling devices that are just a little older than the requirements (among other things they are awful at). My 2 year old phone kept crashing back in November, and my new phone is doing fine.
Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 05:10:05 pm by Byakko
#337  April 13, 2020, 06:40:34 pm
So for this period's Infinite Battle and Championship, we are limited into using KOF characters that are available in the default pool.  No costumes, collabs, or FES units.  And I've been neglacting into powering them up, oof.
#338  April 16, 2020, 04:56:25 pm
Double post but right now there is currently a bug involving False Yashiro in Epic Quest 2-5 and 2-10.  He literally stands idle doing nothing allowing you a free win with ANYONE.  Take advantage of this bug whenever possible such as beating him with units that are less than 45 cost!
#339  April 16, 2020, 06:15:45 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Two Baseball people in the summoning chamber, Vanessa and Shermie. And you get a free card for logging in. Pretty good one. My dumb question is: Is it worth it to get Vanessa's Special Card when you can just get it from the Agent & Supreme Mankind and get Ramon any time, especially with Championship's not using FeS characters?

Also, sucks because I'm stuck on Wrath Chizuru and my guys are not nearly strong enough to take her down and the lack of me actually using cards besides the Super ones.
#340  April 16, 2020, 06:41:00 pm
  • I am become Death, Destroyer of Tiers
    • UK
Currently rerolling for Baseball waifus.
Is the best choice from the free fighter ticket still Yuri/Chizuri or is there a updated tier list?