• Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 05:40:07 am by Ichida
Re: Akiha Tohno Release + January Update
#2  January 20, 2022, 05:45:36 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Found an error that her Lv.1 Ultra Burst aura is bigger than most of characters.
#3  January 20, 2022, 06:49:47 am
    • Vietnam

Fixed.

Edit: Hakumen has also received a quick update on his Astral Heat. You can consider download him in the large bundle or his respective link. The January Update Bundle will be taken down soon, so I'd recommend updating Hakumen one for time to avoid bugs and errors.
Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 10:31:49 am by Ichida
#4  January 20, 2022, 10:32:18 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
I tested her, both under my control and facing its AI. in both instances, she has an unblockable blockstring if she has meter to spend on her Command throw.

Was that an oversight, or was it intentional from your part. Should it be an oversight, this is the code you should implement on the CMD throw's HitDef:

trigger1 = (enemynear,stateno != [150,155]])

Nep told me of this code, but since I was testing Akiha, might as well.

Now, this leads to a time scam combo with the command throw. Additionally, I don't like the fact her command throw is just AC. It's too easy. Might recommend at least a Half Circle Back and C. Akiha's Command throw is meant to be a combo starter, not a combo followup.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#5  January 20, 2022, 12:05:59 pm
    • Vietnam
I tested her, both under my control and facing its AI. in both instances, she has an unblockable blockstring if she has meter to spend on her Command throw.

Was that an oversight, or was it intentional from your part. Should it be an oversight, this is the code you should implement on the CMD throw's HitDef:

It was intentionally made in the first place. I'm still considering whether I should keep it like Hazama's Bloody Fang or Iori's EX Kuzukaze. The original idea is that I want to give her a chance to follow up with a combo for spending meter on it. In the meantime, I think I can keep it that way. But I'll consider making adjustment If I feel like I need to.

Additionally, I don't like the fact her command throw is just AC. It's too easy. Might recommend at least a Half Circle Back and C. Akiha's Command throw is meant to be a combo starter, not a combo followup.
AC is a fairly simple enough command for a force break. Since most of the commands such as 214X or 236X are used, I wanted to create a new command which is easy to use too.This based on the fact when I stated at the first post that her playstyle is heavily based on BBTAG. And most commands of the game are pretty easy to use too. So if AC is not what you want to see, that's fine and I do appreciate that you point it out. But still, I think that it is a decent command for a command throw.
#6  January 20, 2022, 09:59:21 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Hey Ichida, loving Akiha so far!

Are you planning on making Naoto or was that just coincidence for the last screenshot?

Also, what screenpack do you use and is it available on Ikemen Go? :D
#7  January 21, 2022, 12:20:00 am
    • Vietnam

I have no plan for the casts at this point. Still, you will see at least one more Persona character from me in the future.

As for the screenpack, I got it from here:
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/m-u-g-e-n-the-climax-sacrifice-hd-1-1-186825.0.html
The lifebars which are shown in the screenshots were taken from the Battle ClimaX screenpack with some customizations of my own. I don't spend much time on Ikemen GO so having no idea if it works fine on the platform.
#8  January 21, 2022, 04:18:30 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.

Was that an oversight, or was it intentional on your part? Should it be an oversight, this is the code you should implement on the CMD throw's HitDef:

It was intentionally made in the first place. I'm still considering whether I should keep it like Hazama's Bloody Fang or Iori's EX Kuzukaze. The original idea is that I want to give her a chance to follow up with a combo for spending meter on it. In the meantime, I think I can keep it that way. But I'll consider making adjustments If I feel like I need to.

I personally think it might be better to change it, as it might be a little bit overpowered coupled with stuff like Ultra Burst and Rapid Cancel, but that's just me.
Alternatively, you could also make an extra version of the super that's blockable when comboed into, kind of like how Geese's Reppuken works in SVC Chaos (fireball projectile when stand-alone, wind slash knockdown special when comboed into).
#9  January 21, 2022, 04:41:06 am
    • Vietnam
Alright, after taking a look at her force break again, I think that adjustment should be made for now. Brilliant Cherry Maple now can be used as a combo starter or a combo followup. If you want to spend meter on it to extend the combo, that's fine. However, you can only use it once in a combo chain.
-Fixed an error where Brilliant Cherry Maple could link multiple times during a combo chain.
-Fixed an error where Akiha's hair didn't switch back to default color after getting hit during the recovery of Scarlet Mistress - Cage Hair.
Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 04:45:40 am by Ichida
#10  January 22, 2022, 04:02:17 am
  • https://www.youtube.com/user/tiloger/videos
    • Colombia
    • tiloger90@hotmail.com
    • http://mugeneros.activoforo.com/f1-mugen
Where can I decrease the intensity of the Ai in which file I can't find it, thanks and where can I see all your work?
Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 04:14:39 am by tiloger
#11  January 22, 2022, 07:03:21 am
    • Vietnam
The AI was set at a fixed level in the first place. So I'm afraid that it cannot be done for my characters.
I don't have my own thread like most creators do. But you can try to go to Your Releases, 1.0+, choose the Hi-Res Characters tab and scroll down. Most of my characters are there. Also, there's a link to a bundle which contains all of my characters at the most recent version at the first post. You can download all of them with it  for your convenience.
New #12  January 23, 2022, 02:35:09 am
    • Vietnam
Pardon me for double-posting. But Hazama, Orie and Miyuki have received quick updates on their Force Breaks.
Hazama:
-Fixed an error where EX Flying Sickle Thrust gained a small amount of meter when it hits.

Orie:
-Fixed an error where Air Obique Edge and EX Divine Thrust  gained meter when it hits.
Miyuki:
-Minor aesthetics adjustment.
Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 02:34:42 am by Ichida
#13  January 27, 2022, 03:39:29 pm
    • Vietnam
Akiha has received a quick update.
-General aesthetics adjustments.
-Brilliant Cherry Maple is no longer unblockable on blockstring.
-Adjusted AI's behaviors.