YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 929815 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#461  June 04, 2020, 05:29:20 am
  • Palette Maker + 1.1 Stage Conversion Maestro
    • USA
    • xtremeregime.weebly.com
#462  June 04, 2020, 05:50:26 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
I'm convinced some contender in this world used a monkey's paw to wish for Chae Lim but only referring to her as a "Lady Kim" to be added in this game.
#463  June 04, 2020, 08:16:31 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I don't think they wanna acknowledge KOF Maximum Impact
#464  June 04, 2020, 09:39:12 am
    • USA
#465  June 04, 2020, 09:52:53 am
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
This ruby thing is great, I got so many chars and cards I wanted including

#466  June 04, 2020, 04:31:50 pm
    • Argentina
Great update :) (very dificult in the new modes :( ) I win Orochi shermie, Orochi Iori, Omega Rugal, igniz, krizalid, goenitz, Kyo XIII, Terry 03, chizuru and more chars from other events and some battle cards :)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#467  June 04, 2020, 05:46:03 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Dumb question, but is the Ruby Refund a limited time thing? Like it won't last forever? Also, everyone's probably aware, but you can unlock Orochi by putting the code "awakenOrochi".
#468  June 04, 2020, 06:14:14 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
    • South Africa
Dumb question, but is the Ruby Refund a limited time thing? Like it won't last forever? Also, everyone's probably aware, but you can unlock Orochi by putting the code "awakenOrochi".

Yes it is
Event Period:
Event 1) Ruby Refund Event: After 6/3 update - 6/24 8:59 pm (PDT)
Event 2) Mission Event: After 6/3 update - 7/13 8:59 pm (PDT)
Event 3) Check-In Event: 6/4 9:00 pm - 7/13 8:59 pm (PDT)
*Event Rubies can be used until maintenance on 7/22
#469  June 04, 2020, 06:15:25 pm
Yep as indicated by a red watch icon.  Whenever you spend rubies, it will take the event ones first.

Also worth noting you can get False Orochi's 3PG card in Epic Quest fot Orochi so you don't have to focus too much in getting his own 5PG Card.
#470  June 04, 2020, 06:58:01 pm
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Also, everyone's probably aware, but you can unlock Orochi by putting the code "awakenOrochi".

Oh I didn't know that, thanks man!
Aaaargh so many thing to do and so many characters to upgrade I'M LOST!
#471  June 04, 2020, 11:33:17 pm
    • USA
So far, I've gotten:
- Orochi Leona
- Mad Hatter Iori / Iori in Wonderland
- Omega Rugal '98
- Iori Yagami '98
- Kula Diamond
- Goro Daimon '96
- NESTS Kyo XIII
- Lady Zero (Original)

Still have 8k rubies left to spend.
#472  June 05, 2020, 03:08:55 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

I noticed that but do I have to unlock coupon code? If so how? Do i need to get emails from them or something?
#473  June 05, 2020, 03:43:20 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil

I noticed that but do I have to unlock coupon code? If so how? Do i need to get emails from them or something?

no need, you just type the code and you get Orochi, easy like that xD
#474  June 05, 2020, 03:46:41 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

no need, you just type the code and you get Orochi, easy like that xD

where i'm using an ios version btw because i went to settings and it's not there?
#475  June 05, 2020, 05:39:30 pm
    • USA
Here's part 3 of my mini story mode WWE event playthrough. I just gotta edit and upload the final part, which I'll have to do next week since I'm getting called back to work tomorrow.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

On a side note, I really love this Ruby event going on, I've completed my Kyo Kusanagi battle card collection and I got Nakoruru + Lady Chang to name a few. I really wanna pull Nameless, tho.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#476  June 05, 2020, 06:52:01 pm
Since the new summoning system, I got pretty much everyone I wanted. I used a bit of the refund to get memories, but I'm waiting to see what other FES will come next. Then again I don't really need the ones in JP/KR right now, I can live a bit without Rock, Adelheid and Leona XII.
And I've already awakened (once) my Big Cheese XIV, Nameless, Orochi, Goenitz, LOZero, and OZero. I even threw a OYashiro to get through that damn tier 3 blue hell dungeon. I have memories for OShermie, ORugal, OIori, and a level 2 OZero. But man, this is such a gold sink, and the gold dungeon is so out of date with our needs.

Fucking hell, a hundred bucks for one FES memory selector, that shop is fucking crazy. That's the same price as that anniversary ticket that let you get a new FES character.
... wait, there's a 30 bucks item that gives you a FES memory selector... but it makes you wait 28 days. Wtf ?

Drewski if you can't see the gold "enter coupon" button with the other setting buttons (profile, check-in, link account, help, options...) Then I'm pretty sure it's because it's only available on Android. I've no idea how you can use them on iPhone.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 07:13:56 pm by Byakko
#477  June 05, 2020, 08:48:15 pm
Also on the shop is a $40 bundle for collabs if you want to level them up right away.  1 Purple Dimensional Ticket that as of today is only for waking WWE FES stuff namely Taker, Rock, and Cena and 3 Gold Dimensional Tickets for every other collabs.  A bit pricey and the rest of the package doesn't warrent such a price.  Don't get me started on the $100 package.  It doesn't come with 1 billion Gold, 6k rubies, and 3 battle card selectors.

The power up dungeons need a massive overhaul.  Doesn't help the item boost rate just expired before this feature came a day later.
#478  June 05, 2020, 08:56:26 pm
Doesn't help the item boost rate just expired before this feature came a day later.
Oh, they know, that's exactly why they do these boost periods, it's always just before you're going to need it. They see those boost periods as padding before a big event.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#479  June 05, 2020, 11:26:06 pm
  • SNK is life

I may be overthinking this, but in canon with all these supernatural-ass powers the KOF cast has, John Cena and The Rock would probably be more worthy in skill than the KOF 94 USA Sports Team.

#480  June 06, 2020, 01:35:51 am
John Cena once stopped a rolling boulder with his bare hands while his theme music suddenly played like a Dragon Install or something.  At least he has something supernatural about him, other than the ability of reforming villians into joining the Cenation.

He got curbstomped by The Fiend tho.  Fiend >>> Magaki.