YesNoOk

how are cops supossed to arrest people now ? (Read 8291 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, October 27, 2015, 08:47:11 pm
Share this topic:
how are cops supossed to arrest people now ?
#1  October 27, 2015, 08:47:11 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Re: how are cops supossed to arrest people now ?
#2  October 27, 2015, 09:07:55 pm
she knew she could do whatever the fuck she wanted and if they called the cops on her the cop would be labelled a racist and fired and what do you know it happened exactly that way

#blacklivesmatter
#3  October 27, 2015, 10:20:24 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Maybe I saw it differently or misunderstanding why he's being arrested (honestly it doesn't even justify being arrested, maybe a suspension)
He did his job, I just think he could've been less aggressive, and the manner is the only problem I saw with the whole thing.

It actually didn't even look that bad in the new video
#4  October 28, 2015, 12:15:08 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
general question:

how can you be less agressive than carrying a person who refuses to walk ?
#5  October 28, 2015, 12:16:20 am
from what i've seen cops usually resort to tasering those that refuse to cooperate
#6  October 28, 2015, 04:22:46 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I can imagine the outrage being worse if that had been the case.

[EDIT]

I just checked the hashtag and damn, the first world privilege there is amazing, it gives more fuel to the "minority in a first world country lives a much easier life than a middle class person in a 3rd world one" theory.
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 04:38:21 am by Bastard Mami
#7  October 28, 2015, 05:10:20 pm
#8  October 28, 2015, 06:09:05 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Dear god...the stupidity of that shit right there.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#9  October 28, 2015, 06:12:30 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
#10  October 28, 2015, 10:39:43 pm
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
"Come with me mam/sir or I will be forced to detain you" would've sufficed.  That's what I said while detaining actual terrorist.
Short story:  During my tour in Afghanistan, I was in a dining hall in Balgram.  A man was angry at a chef for reasons that I still don't understand today.  Military Police were called but this man who was violent towards civilians, soldiers, chefs, etc. (In a warzone) was not even treated like this. 

Titiln, you're usually fair about most situations.  hostile or not, that is fucking wrong bro.  Especially if the UNARMED kid is a 15-16 yr old girl.  Come on you guys.
#11  October 28, 2015, 11:08:03 pm
"Come with me mam/sir or I will be forced to detain you" would've sufficed.  That's what I said while detaining actual terrorist.
do you know if he made zero attempts at a verbal warning
#12  October 28, 2015, 11:12:48 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
doesnt matter if he did. the slam to the ground and the dragging was totally uncalled for. if it was that hostile why was the classroom so calm.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#13  October 28, 2015, 11:21:26 pm
From the description of what happened, the rest of the classroom wasn't involved at all. It's one kid who wouldn't put her phone down and kept doing random stuff on it that caused trouble during the lesson, the teacher told her to stop then to leave, she refused, the cop came in, told her to come with him. She still wouldn't either stop disrupting the class or leave, it's not like there was anything else to do but to drag her out ? The cop grabbed her to do just that, she punched and kicked up and the table ended up flipping over.
I mean, of course this didn't go well, but when there's someone who's causing a disruption, refuses to stop, and also refuses to leave, what are you supposed to do ? You can't touch them, you can't leave them ? What's the politically correct way to handle that without getting roasted on social media ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#14  October 28, 2015, 11:24:54 pm
the video would've looked completely different if he had the intention of slamming her on the ground, the desk tipped over and she fell. the dragging is inevitable because how the fuck else do you arrest someone that isn't cooperating in the slightest. no footage of an uncooperative person getting arrested looks pretty

not everybody was "hostile" because if you're in a classroom where someone's being yelled at for misbehaving to the point a cop has to get involved of course the rest of the people in the classroom will stay calm to not stand out and get punished too. come on
#15  October 28, 2015, 11:32:18 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
ok so im clearly wrong......also, the girl recording got arrested too. that makes alot of sense right. *insert side-eye here*
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:37:47 pm by DJ_HANNIBALROYCE
#16  October 28, 2015, 11:47:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
From the description of what happened, the rest of the classroom wasn't involved at all. It's one kid who wouldn't put her phone down and kept doing random stuff on it that caused trouble during the lesson, the teacher told her to stop then to leave, she refused, the cop came in, told her to come with him. She still wouldn't either stop disrupting the class or leave, it's not like there was anything else to do but to drag her out ? The cop grabbed her to do just that, she punched and kicked up and the table ended up flipping over.
I mean, of course this didn't go well, but when there's someone who's causing a disruption, refuses to stop, and also refuses to leave, what are you supposed to do ? You can't touch them, you can't leave them ? What's the politically correct way to handle that without getting roasted on social media ?

I think you mean without getting fired, becasue the cop just got fired according to the tv here.
#17  October 28, 2015, 11:52:34 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
Well the teacher could've just called her parents on the spot right there in the classroom. It wasn't that serious enough for her to call the campus police in my opinion from what I gather. It was still too rough for what the situation called for.

And I'm sure others saw that as well, which is why ultimately he was terminated from his job.
#18  October 29, 2015, 12:01:30 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#19  October 29, 2015, 12:06:15 am
Well the teacher could've just called her parents on the spot right there in the classroom. It wasn't that serious enough for her to call the campus police in my opinion from what I gather.
That actually puts the blame on the teacher for calling the cop, though. But yeah, that would have been much more logical. People just tend to jump the gun more easily, it seems. Without any cop at all in the school, that's definitely what would have happened, anyway.
The sheriff, who announced the firing, also said that the deputy was unequivocally in the wrong here, so, yeah.
Not saying that the cop was right, but just because the sheriff says something doesn't mean he's correct.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#20  October 29, 2015, 12:08:15 am
im soo glad i was given to this topic link.. im going to make a video of FACTS!! and go ahead and get perm ban