YesNoOk

Hazama & Ragna update- Noel relace  (Read 161128 times)

Started by devilpp, August 11, 2011, 05:33:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Hazama & Ragna update- Noel relace
#41  January 23, 2013, 06:40:17 am
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Yeah and I noticed that was from a year ago :geg

I would give these a shot but my comp can't handle them unfortunately.
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#42  January 23, 2013, 07:56:28 am
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Yay, my favorite BlazBlue character creator is back! But the best thing is yet to come: all creations on MediaFire!
Also, do you plan to make another BlazBlue character? If yes, who?

EDIT: Tested out the new Ragna. He seems to get stuck in air, when he's hit in mid-air while he's doing Inferno Divider. You may want to fix that. I really like the idea that you had for his special intro against Sol, though. I already edited boryema's Sol to feature this intro and updated the Pre-Intro state of your Ragna.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:05:57 am by Trinitronity
#43  January 23, 2013, 11:01:08 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
#44  January 23, 2013, 11:02:58 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
He "just said" he noticed it was from a year ago. How about try looking up and reading?
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#45  January 23, 2013, 02:56:37 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox
#46  January 23, 2013, 03:15:50 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I don't know if you changed it at all, but the Noel I downloaded from your and that other guy's Facebook page was unable to combo after 6A, robbing her of a fairly essential BNB (5A 6A 6C then go from there) and I found it difficult to supercancel to Thor from air normals.
#47  January 23, 2013, 04:42:06 pm
  • Ikemen GO / Mugen 1.1 characters in development.
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
Wait a minute, this was released a year ago? And to think I was absent that long..

Anyway, got it downloaded, I'll give feedback in a bit.

Posted: January 23, 2013, 08:37:23 pm
I manage to seek in some play time for Mugen in the middle of class to do a couple of Ragna vs. Ares matches, with me playing as Ragna. I didn't get to fully play him because all you hear is super fast typing in a quiet classroom.

-Anyway, I'm liking the character, there is some funky positioning in the animations, like the grab, and during the ground bounce when you get hit. Just a slight tweaking it will look smooth.

-I don't know if you're planning to make him fully off the ground hittable, but at times I couldn't get OTG'd (off the ground) hit by Ares' Crouch + B. Also, when I do get OTG'd, at times I just hit the lie down state after I fall onto the ground.

-Ragna bounces when you perform an air throw and miss, and if you keep repeating the air throw, you'll start bouncing in the air.

-Try pushing Ragna back during an Throw Escape when the opponent is near the wall, when the opponent does the throw escape, there isn't much room between Ragna and the opponent. You might want to have that for balance, but that's up to you.

-Also a debug flood telling me there is no Helper when he walks at times.

I'm enjoying your Ragna; awesome work. I'll let C.A.N do the rest of the testing if he decides to test him, I don't want to take his job. :P
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:37:50 pm by Seraphs Ares
#48  January 23, 2013, 09:03:00 pm
  • I am Neo Leo! Hear me roar!
Devilpp I like your style!  Will you consider making Jin?  Your Ragna needs his ultimate rival in your style :D

devilpp

#49  January 23, 2013, 09:07:27 pm
Devilpp I like your style!  Will you consider making Jin?  Your Ragna needs his ultimate rival in your style :D

For jin we have to Seraphs Ares he make a awesome work

Seraphs Ares if you wish we can work togeder in blazblue chars, thanks for your feed back I will work in the details
Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:13:42 pm by devilpp
#50  January 23, 2013, 09:42:20 pm
  • Ikemen GO / Mugen 1.1 characters in development.
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
Not a problem, I don't mind working together.

Shoot me a PM and we'll talk about it. I don't want to bump this thread with off-topic posts.
#51  January 23, 2013, 10:00:16 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
I'll let C.A.N do the rest of the testing if he decides to test him, I don't want to take his job. :P
Nah, if I want to play a source-accurate Ragna, I'll pick up Extend. Besides, the edits people make to diverge from source are far more interesting. That and I stole Cybaster's job. :P
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#52  January 24, 2013, 04:28:59 am
  • GO GO DARK BARRIER!
    • USA
    • Skype - gamefreak202020
    • www.youtube.com/channel/UCYefk6BEg3rLhUjhCJ3x7ew
The current Hazama crashes 1.0, says that the .sff couldn't be opened.
- lulz, NeoGeoPocketColor Adel.
~~~~
GF202020 a.k.a. gamefreak202020
#53  February 19, 2013, 03:05:10 am
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
Sorry for a late bump but this is important to DevilPP

For some reason after using your characters, the "authorname" trigger is not working well. I think this is a mugen 1.0 problem but I'm not sure how compatable your character are with 1.0. After looking through your code I can tell that you had no intentions of making special intros vs my characters but your special intro coding makes the character think that my character is one of your characters and vise versa. So our intros for that specific character plays for both of our versions.

Actually this wouldn't be a problem with the Noel and Ragna intro if your Noel's intro was coded with better position and camera values.(Which is a problem in general). Look at my Noel's intro vs my own Ragna coding to see how to code this intro better. Then there would be no problem having the intro for both of our Ragnas.

However, you could always change your characters' names than just having "Noel" or "Ragna" to avoid confusion with my versions.

And one last thing, please if you can make the big portraits smoother around the edges.
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!

devilpp

#54  March 09, 2013, 04:48:33 am
Dont Worry men this is  a fast relece i dont have much time to work in mugen, in the next update my chars will be compatible whit your chars and ares chars
#55  March 13, 2013, 03:45:16 pm
    • USA
    • speedy9199.webs.com/index.htm
Also could you please make an English readme. I know your English is not the best but your English is still understandable.
The answer to most of your mugen problems is to know more math.

How can you get the "feel" of a character if you are only touching a keyboard or controller?!?!