YesNoOk

Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] (Read 1517861 times)

Started by Moon Girard, January 18, 2017, 11:28:47 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android]
#2261  February 21, 2018, 04:32:33 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
Evil Robin is a definite must have for me just cause he summons Grima. Evil Celica makes me laugh though.
#2262  February 21, 2018, 04:58:04 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Game's first armoured dragon.
#2263  February 21, 2018, 05:14:37 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Robin looks retardedly broken. Not only did they give him Lightning Breath with no drawbacks, he has access to Vengeful Fighter. I hope he doesn't have the stats to survive more than one Falchion hit. Time to refine Alm's.

Hardin might be pretty good too, but I don't see Celica toppling all the ultra offensive sword infantry.
#2264  February 21, 2018, 08:32:43 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Wasn't expecting this banner. Especially Hardin as I figured he'd be a GHB. No colour sharing on this banner which is good.
#2265  February 24, 2018, 09:03:21 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Takumi GHB is out and Infernal is probably the hardest Infernal to date next to Valter/Legion cause of the reinforcements. Cleared it with Bridelia, Jeorge, Olivia, and Axezura.

Through some trial and error, I had to make sure Bridelia had a Hone Atk buff before engaging the Takumis or she wouldn't have been able to kill both of them in one round. I also had to make Axezura equip the Fortress Res seal to ensure she would survive one of the hits from the healers due to all the chip damage this map loves to dish out.

1. Bridelia/Olivia on the left side of the map while Axezura/Jeorge on the right side.
2. Bridelia kills Sword Fighter and Lance Cavalier while Jeorge takes out the Blue Mage and Bow Cavalier. Jeorge tanks a hit from the Sword Flier and Healer.
3. Bridelia kills Healer and Thief on the left side while hiding at the very left of the map to avoid the Skadi effect. Jeorge kills Sword Flier and repositions away with Axezura. Sakdi effect activates and Axezura tanks a hit from the last Healer.
4. Axezura kills the Healer while Jeorge repositions her out of the way. Olivia dances Jeorge and kills Green Mage.
5. Jeorge kills Red Mage Cavalier while the rest of the team moves to the upper right side corner of the map and made sure Olivia gives Bridelia a Hone Atk buff.
6. Bridelia kills Green Axe Cavalier and the 2 Takumis.
#2266  February 24, 2018, 01:12:30 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#2267  February 25, 2018, 08:47:25 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Large Raid-like maps where we have to capture enemy strongholds are coming in the next update. We get to deploy up to 20 units at once while being able to enlist ally units from friends. There are limitations like only one dancer/singer and no duplicate units, but overall I'm excited.

There's also the new Blessed Gardens maps, but you're forced to use Legendary Heroes/Heroes with the corresponding blessings. Not really feeling this one, but information about it is still scarce regarding the mode itself other than it's a more consistent way of gaining blessings of other elements.

New Legendary Weapon for Soren and Weapon upgrades for Eirika and Leo are on their way with the update as well.

#2268  February 25, 2018, 11:57:49 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Yo, the new rivals/raid mode actually sounds really cool.
#2269  February 25, 2018, 08:02:48 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
Large maps are still speculation, don't get you hopes up.
#2270  February 25, 2018, 10:33:01 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
While it’s still not 100% confirmed yet, I would like to think the phrasing used here of “deploying up to 20 units” would imply a larger scale battle and they could have easily have gone and just said you could deploy multiple teams much like the descriptions regarding Tempest Trials and Arena Assault. Then again it wouldn’t be the first time something got lost in translation. I’m going to be optimistic, but would be disappointed if it didn’t happen.
#2271  February 26, 2018, 06:11:05 am
  • The Absolute Worst
    • Canada
    • Skype - do.not.even.ask
    • randomselect.piiym.net/
Judging by the results screen they previewed it looks like it's teams of four heroes just like Temp Trials, Chain Challenge and Squad Assault .
#2272  February 26, 2018, 07:20:13 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
By that logic then Tempest Trials/Arena Assault would have only one man teams because the results screen shows one unit.
#2273  February 27, 2018, 04:13:34 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA

well then another alt of a CYL 2018 winner.
#2274  February 27, 2018, 04:51:18 am
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
He doesn't have the same disclaimer as Valentine's Hector or Evil Celica, tho.
#2275  February 27, 2018, 04:59:02 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
I remember Evil Celica not having the disclaimer either. One of the first things I did after watching the trailer for the Fallen Heroes banner was to see if they made mention that Evil Celica wasn't the promised CYL version that won the poll, but nothing was mentioned like Hector.
#2276  February 27, 2018, 05:18:42 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
They both have a disclaimer on the in game news feed.
#2277  March 07, 2018, 09:18:38 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
#2278  March 07, 2018, 12:51:41 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
    • Guatemala
So instead of announcing this week's new banner they announce a Thracia banner one month from now...with gen 1 Finn on top of that?
#2279  March 07, 2018, 02:29:20 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
Are you sure that's not gen 2 Finn? He did age pretty well after all.
#2280  March 07, 2018, 02:54:05 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
I agree, if it's gen 2 Finn then that would be cool. It's weird that they would announce it this early.