YesNoOk

This NEEDS to be known. This is a serious issue. (Read 5878 times)

Started by Kishiryu, April 24, 2021, 05:40:29 pm
Share this topic:
This NEEDS to be known. This is a serious issue.
#1  April 24, 2021, 05:40:29 pm
    • Afghanistan
I'm not going to write a full essay here. I'm just gonna let these screenshots speak for themselves. If you happen to know these individuals, STEER clear from them as far away as you can.

The leader of this mob, Dronk, will do anything in his power to prove his innocence, BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE. He will NEVER be able to prove that these screenshot have been doctored. And I can assure you, THEY'RE NOT.

Re: This NEEDS to be known. This is a serious issue.
#2  April 24, 2021, 05:44:24 pm
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
could you please stop spamming the forum and every MUGEN server with these?
#3  April 24, 2021, 05:45:22 pm
    • Afghanistan
The individuals involved will report this post for "defamation". That's a RED FLAG that theyre trying to cover the skeleton in their closet. A SANE person would attempt to address and prove their innocence. Just throwing my two cents.
#4  April 24, 2021, 07:09:59 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
This thread was previously removed simply because we didn't want to deal with some insular drama and OP is transparently sockpuppeting. However, in the interest of transparency we decided that it would be better to leave it up but locked.

We do not give a shit if Dawn et al. is prejudiced towards glorious Nippon or transgender people or whatever. We do not give a shit if FortniteReddituser/Kishiryu/whatever doctored these screenshots to make them look bad.

You, the person reading this post, feel free to draw your own conclusions based on your interaction with these people. And if you haven't had any I would strongly recommend you not to be concerned about this.
#5  April 25, 2021, 01:07:38 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
This thread was previously removed simply because we didn't want to deal with some insular drama and OP is transparently sockpuppeting. However, in the interest of transparency we decided that it would be better to leave it up but locked.

We do not give a shit if Dawn et al. is prejudiced towards glorious Nippon or transgender people or whatever. We do not give a shit if FortniteReddituser/Kishiryu/whatever doctored these screenshots to make them look bad.
To make sure the userbase is all on the same page about this: we do give a shit if and when this stuff spills over to places where we have actual supervision over. We cannot control people's private thoughts and feelings, but we can and will stop them from spreading that stuff on this forum and the Discord.