YesNoOk

Bad Mr. Frosty has been updated!! (Read 27148 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, November 30, 2022, 01:48:41 am
Share this topic:
Bad Mr. Frosty has been updated!!
#1  November 30, 2022, 01:48:41 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

The undisputed protagonist of ClayFighter series is back badder than ever!! Bad Mr. Frosty has been updated to the Version 1.2 and now he's ready for the Infinite Clayfare beta that will released in December. Here's the new stuff on him:
-New sprites for:
  -Hurricane Kicks super
  -Close weak kick (now he has one)
  -A "vomit" attack only seen in his Insane Combos (the reason why I didn't make them until now)
-Fixed codes on Claytalities
-And the most important of all...

INSANE COMBOS!!!
All the 6 from 63 1/3 has been recreated for this version, so now Frosty is officially complete!!

Yeah, I would show you new pics, but I got the one above only... but I got you instead the Character Showdown for Infinite Clayfare in case you still don't know how bad this character is:

Enjoy the character, soon you'll see another character update before the Beta 1 appears in your PCs, stay tuned ;)

Don't need this disguise anymore!!
Characters -> ClayFighter

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Bad Mr. Frosty has been updated!!
#2  November 30, 2022, 06:54:29 pm
  • Why,
Nice hear! And how other(s) going?
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#3  November 30, 2022, 11:03:31 pm
    • Chile
The next is High Five, making the Arrange ver. right now :tongue3:

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  December 06, 2022, 02:50:37 am
Feedback

His hard kick could use more range (if I remember correctly I thought he'd move a little before kicking And i thought  it knocked down  in 63 but that was over 20 years ago so I could be wrong)

Is there any difference in the ice pick attacks(I thought he paused a bit before attacking in 63)

I think ice bash was more faster in source

His close mp could chain back to LP = mp,don't know if intentional

You can hold any directional button(other than back) then quickly do back forward to do snowball
This issue happened on other authors chars i think someone fixed this issue on here( I think vans?)

Some of his blizzard combo  attacks miss from far(but I guess you supposed to be closer)

Good character( hope to see t-hoppy  and bonkers sometime)
Last Edit: December 06, 2022, 02:58:02 am by The kof-e-boi250
#5  December 07, 2022, 03:04:16 pm
    • Chile
Wow, thanks for the feedback :D I'll see those things, but these ones I can answer right now:
His hard kick could use more range (if I remember correctly I thought he'd move a little before kicking And i thought  it knocked down  in 63 but that was over 20 years ago so I could be wrong)

Is there any difference in the ice pick attacks(I thought he paused a bit before attacking in 63)

Some of his blizzard combo  attacks miss from far(but I guess you supposed to be closer)

Good character( hope to see t-hoppy  and bonkers sometime)
-Not at all, the Launcher move uses the same animation than hard kick, but I don't remember he can move forward when he makes the kick, I'll check it out anyway
-Technically in the damage, but were almost useless in the games since can't be combined and were too slow. I'll check it out that anyway
-Indeed, that combo should be made closer the opponent to connect all hits (even more, I gave them more range than in the N64 games)
-Thanks, indeed they're on plans (as well his past versions from CF2 and CF1 respectively as secret chars), so expect them soon