YesNoOk

MUGEN UNIVERSE D4 ***RELEASED*** (Read 40405 times)

Started by Sang Kalaza, April 05, 2009, 05:14:50 pm
Share this topic:
MUGEN UNIVERSE D4 ***RELEASED***
New #1  April 05, 2009, 05:14:50 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N Dragon's Rebirth
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/site/sangkalazamugen
Delete this topic, I really sorry everyone  :???:
Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 06:08:31 pm by Sang Kalaza
Re: MUGEN UNIVERSE D4 ***RELEASED***
#2  April 05, 2009, 05:19:26 pm
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Eh, looks like a compilation.

Which pretty much means incoming shit storm.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#3  April 05, 2009, 05:35:03 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Well, I doubt that your screenpack will dissapoint from what I see in those pics....BUT....

....Since you've been advertising this "Full Game" for a long time on your site, I believe it's only fair and right that all this time you've also been gathering aproval from all authors of those creations before you actually released this. Also, you must have credited their work somewhere in the End Credits of the game or even in a simple readme file included with the game.

I hope you realize, Sang Kalaza, that if you don't meet these standards, your work will be judged and observed by many here as warehousing in it's sneakiest form...a compilation. And that line where you state Copyright to EX & KGT....whomever they are, they sure aren't the creators of Mugen or any of those characters on the roster, so I suggest you remove that line or maybe just attribute it to the screenpack.

...Other than that, Shitstorm loading....15% done.

Good luck.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 05:41:17 pm by MaxBeta
#4  April 05, 2009, 06:32:11 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
how the fuck can you copyright something that is a bastardized compilation of stolen unauthorized shit
#5  April 05, 2009, 06:35:48 pm
  • Do the impossible!
-Shitty compilation
-Stolen content from other add-ons
-Shitty compilation

[glow=red,2,300]GTFO[/glow]
group1942@groupsim.com

Join, mugenites!

GT

#6  April 05, 2009, 07:33:46 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#7  April 05, 2009, 09:22:58 pm
  • the cuteness of my avatar can kill you!!!!!
    • www.esnips.com/profile/d6a221e4-a13d-42c1-a38e-b477f61d0327
ok no offense but u can't copyright ur game.......u may post it to the edits and addons section as ur release but definitely not copyright it.........dat's unfair 4 d ones who worked hard 4 d chars......at least some respect must be given......... ;D
#8  April 05, 2009, 11:16:01 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Shitty compilation and copyright in the name that's not fair to the authors that let you use his or her chars
Chilling
#9  April 06, 2009, 12:11:33 am
    • www.youtube.com/user/a1kh3m15t031
You can't copyright period seeing that you own none of the characters from company's like CAPCOM and SNK if they where to see this LAW SUIT! that's real talk and that goes for everyone you can't copyright something that's already copyrighten no one own's Ryu or Akuma the only thing they own is the work/hour's and the coding... all sprites regardless if it's an edit can't be copyrighten to anyone! if you don't believe me how about you go google up your copyright law's original characters are an expection only if they don't have a base, meaning they have to be made form pixel by pixel on a blank canvas, using Ryu's body as a base and changing a hand and head does not make it original and it still considered copyright infringement... http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/copyright

That goes for Screen Pack's, Characters, Life Bar's... Now if the lifebar sport's 100% free royalty images or is comprised of the creators own imagination with out a resemblance to another then that is a exception 
R.I.P. +MW.PMI
Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 12:17:23 am by waffles
#10  April 06, 2009, 02:00:48 am
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
MUGEN UNIVERSE D4.
Version 110%.
Copyright by EX & KGT.

Bitch, Im gonna steal your shit and say its mine. I made this D4 Mugen shit game, and all credit goes to me for anything you edited.
#11  April 06, 2009, 02:22:27 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
Boo

GT

#12  April 06, 2009, 03:57:25 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Bitch, Im gonna steal your shit and say its mine. I made this D4 Mugen shit game, and all credit goes to me for anything you edited.

Wait... So You Made This Shit Compilation?
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#13  April 06, 2009, 04:08:44 am
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
o wow i have never seen anyone here get mutilated with comments this is funny and sad at the same time i feel sry for the guy
all i see is SHITTY COMPILATION!!!1 :-\
#14  April 06, 2009, 04:30:16 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
the "your releases" board is meant for new releases and updates by the original author.

in this case, its just a update on already existing work, so i'm moving this to Edit and Addons.

BTW, funny that something called "mugen universe" has "Mugen All Character's battle" as its title.
#15  April 06, 2009, 04:34:03 am
  • GITF (we the best)
    • ghostintheflesh.all-forum.net/
your right i just notice that ;D on his edit
#16  April 06, 2009, 04:38:07 am
  • Shinku-Hadou-Kame-Haaaa!!!!!!!

LOL ar u serious??

The guy hasn't replied here so maybe, I don't know but maybe he did ask for permition, but if U didn't shame on you f... bast... ok ok, anger managment!!!! :sugoi:
Headlights...
#17  April 06, 2009, 04:49:39 am
  • Eyyyy
    • UK
The guy hasn't replied here so maybe

Thats pretty much cemented his guilt then. This seems nothing more than an overglorified compilation with renamed characters.Wow, mang, real smart. I can still tell thats White on the character slect screen.
There was a sig here. Its gone now (thanks photobucket ya fecks)
#18  April 06, 2009, 09:01:13 pm
  • FUCK YOUR FACE. ;-)
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com

LOL no, I was just seeing if he would get all bitchy when I said that I made it. And he couldent copywrite it cause I said I did.  ;P

(People that try to copywrite something they only slightly edited makes them seem even more of a fucktard.)
#19  April 06, 2009, 11:24:50 pm
  • "Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi."
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
That's a nice screenpack and a good chars selection. Ideal to start Mugen.
#20  April 07, 2009, 12:39:22 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
No, it's not.