YesNoOk

Ikemen GO (Read 1220966 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#1801  March 30, 2021, 04:37:02 am
How can I put screenpacks or lifebars on the ikemen go? or as it is recent there are not some?
#1802  March 30, 2021, 07:53:27 am
    • USA
How can I put screenpacks or lifebars on the ikemen go? or as it is recent there are not some?

you're better off going into the IKEMEN GO discord for help, but to change the screenpack and lifebar is pretty much the same as mugen, except IKEGO does not have mugen.cfg

to change the screenpack motif, you go to the "save" folder and edit "config.json"
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#1803  March 30, 2021, 10:26:58 pm
Thanks Extravagant

It worked for me, I could change the screenpack, but with the add004, the life bars are not seen, only the screenpack, will you have the link of the discord community that you told me about?
#1804  April 10, 2021, 07:51:44 am
    • China
Can I possible to change the language setting?
I want to use “覇王丸” for display names.
#1805  April 11, 2021, 07:45:53 pm
    • USA
Is there a way for the character to instead of jumping at the intro from out of screen into battle from like northwest of the corner, into left side like other characters? For example Blazblue Crosstag style Kirby made by OHMSBY, when he comes in using Tag, he comes from like way above out of screen and gets stuck up there instead of coming down. I'm thinking its because since his intro, he comes down from the air but I'm not really sure though. Just want to see if I can fix it or if there are any alternative ways to stop doing that haha. I'm thinking its from the character itself since every other characters doesn't do that for me but I have no idea which way to fix it.

It's fine if you can't fix it but just wanted to put it here if anyone can find a solution to this or not. If only I was good at editing stuff of Mugen characters but I have never made my own character or edit whatsoever.
#1806  April 11, 2021, 08:40:41 pm
  • commissions open bang my line
    • USA
    • https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xtayisblackx?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
it's because the character uses state 5600 which is what ikemen uses for tag. you'd have to edit their current 5600 to use something else
My stages folder:
https://app.mediafire.com/g5pnpb2im4lqa

Want a screenpack ported to ikemen? DM's open
Want a stage remade with parallax & possible super jump? DM's open
#1807  April 12, 2021, 06:49:25 pm
    • Brazil
hi could you help me put screenpack in config.json i don't know how to change it i'm new

#1808  April 13, 2021, 01:46:28 am
    • USA
it's because the character uses state 5600 which is what ikemen uses for tag. you'd have to edit their current 5600 to use something else

Hmm, I see. All right I will look into it later, like at the weekend or Friday. Thanks for the advice!
#1809  April 14, 2021, 07:03:55 am
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/
hi could you help me put screenpack in config.json i don't know how to change it i'm new

Open up config.json in a text editor and look for a line that says this:

Code:
"Motif": "data/system.def",

You'll want to change the path to point to the system.def of your screenpack.  As an example, if you have your screenpack stored in a folder called "my-cool-screenpack" inside the data folder, you'd change it to this:

Code:
"Motif": "data/my-cool-screenpack/system.def",

Depending on the screenpack you're trying to install, you might have to add an extra path, but as long as it can find the .def file at the given location you should be fine.

Creator of the IKEMEN Go Command List Generator and its successor, Iguana.
Also, I make 3D stage ports for Ikemen GO. You can find my stages here. :heart:
#1810  April 16, 2021, 11:25:59 pm
    • USA
After changing 5600 state to a different number, it finally stopped flying out of screen. Thank you Tay!
#1811  April 21, 2021, 07:40:21 am
    • Brazil
and one last question how do i add 8 turns to my ikemen go?
#1812  May 10, 2021, 05:26:06 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1813  May 30, 2021, 03:46:17 am
  • I can take'em out with my fists
Is tournament mode still in the cards?
#1814  May 30, 2021, 06:04:52 am
Sometimes I just replacing the files to make my games run in Ikemen, but it always showed a black screen with error, and so i gave up to try.
i really don't know because i think Ikemen so hard to use.

Have ikemen problems with HD PNG or some kinda files?

are there some tutorials teaching how to make your games to be converted to ikemen in video?
#1815  May 30, 2021, 09:46:02 am
    • USA
Sometimes I just replacing the files to make my games run in Ikemen, but it always showed a black screen with error, and so i gave up to try.
i really don't know because i think Ikemen so hard to use.

Have ikemen problems with HD PNG or some kinda files?

are there some tutorials teaching how to make your games to be converted to ikemen in video?

It's very easy going from MUGEN to IKEMEN GO, I can help you directly. Do you have a discord? If you have discord, you can find me in discord and I can help you directly on how to do it. It's very simple.

and IKEMEN GO is so much better than MUGEN.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#1816  May 30, 2021, 07:14:36 pm
  • I can take'em out with my fists
I'm having an issue with some characters not performing well with tag is there a way that when someone chooses the tag option for that person that these characters cannot be optional?
#1817  June 04, 2021, 11:49:17 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com

I wanna remove the part stage: of the name of the stage.  Where should i go and what should i do? Thank you very much!
#1818  June 04, 2021, 03:51:38 pm
  • Original characters are my forte.
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/bane84/
There's a pretty nasty bug in IKEMEN v0.96.  If any character uses a Projectile state control that has a negative (upward) starting Y velocity, the projectile never appears.  Y velocities of 0 and positive (downward) velocities work just fine.  I've tested this pretty consistently across multiple characters of mine.

Could someone confirm if this is just me or if this is a legit bug?
#1819  June 04, 2021, 11:48:25 pm
  • Professional Amateur
    • USA
    • superfromnd.gitlab.io/
I wanna remove the part stage: of the name of the stage.  Where should i go and what should i do? Thank you very much!

You'll want to change these two lines in your system.def (or add them, if they're not present; they go in the [Select Info] definitions below params like stage.active.font):

Code:
stage.text = "Stage %i: %s"
stage.random.text = "Stage: Random"

%i and %s represent a stage's number and name respectively.  I'm assuming you're just wanting the stage name by itself, so it would be changed to:

Code:
stage.text = "%s"
stage.random.text = "Random Stage"

Creator of the IKEMEN Go Command List Generator and its successor, Iguana.
Also, I make 3D stage ports for Ikemen GO. You can find my stages here. :heart:
#1820  June 05, 2021, 03:26:38 am
    • USA
    • blac-dragoon.deviantart.com
There's a pretty nasty bug in IKEMEN v0.96.  If any character uses a Projectile state control that has a negative (upward) starting Y velocity, the projectile never appears.  Y velocities of 0 and positive (downward) velocities work just fine.  I've tested this pretty consistently across multiple characters of mine.

Could someone confirm if this is just me or if this is a legit bug?

Try this:

Code:
projstagebound = 200
projedgebound = 200
projheightbound = -960, 8

Change the values if needed.

dragoon316: The definition of Defiance.