YesNoOk

Ingrid by Crazykoopa, AI Patch by Pacho (Read 3965 times)

Started by Pacho01, August 22, 2022, 05:39:30 am
Share this topic:
Ingrid by Crazykoopa, AI Patch by Pacho
#1  August 22, 2022, 05:39:30 am
    • Colombia
So, here's my AI patch for Crazykoopa's Ingrid, since I didn't find one anywhere, I decided to give it a shot myself. I'm pretty confident that she will give a good fight. This is my first time getting my hands dirty, so any critic is welcome, don't hold anything back. NOTE: This patch must be applied to the 1.8.7 version, not sure if it works on the old 2011 version.

Some things to improve:

- For some reason, when she lands a throw, she only uses the p version, and never uses the k version.
- I wish she could use Sun Upper / Lower more frequently when she's under pressure.
- Speaking of Sun Upper / Lower, she doesn't follow up with another attack. So, I'm trying to add another hit afterwards, like a Sun Arch, or A super when she has bar.
- She sometimes does weird stuff in her walking animation, maybe when she's lookking for the perfect distance, she seems like she's floating without moving forward. Not sure how to fix that, yet.
- She could also use a Custom Combo, and a combo in the corner: still researching.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qek2am7y75o5g9g/Crazykoopa_Ingrid-AI_Patch.rar/file