YesNoOk

News (Read 75476 times)

Started by BC, March 13, 2010, 09:31:06 pm
Share this topic:

BC

News
#1  March 13, 2010, 09:31:06 pm
    • UK
This topic is for posting news regarding the street fighter alpha 4 progress.

First piece of information:

I'm going to start creating the basic movement, stand crouch and air basics for a few characters from this point onwards while working on Rose, that way it will get things moving more swiftly.
Accepting commissions

BC

Re: News
#2  March 30, 2010, 11:31:48 pm
    • UK
Not sure wether to keep the new super sparks (see rose thread) I'm starting to think they are a bit "too much"
Plus they will increase .sff file size too much being bigger than 640 480  each colour with lots of frames (about 60 each).

It's not super important right now though..

I would make something custom from CVS2 but everyone does that.
Accepting commissions
#3  March 30, 2010, 11:43:09 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
If you put them in the fightfx they won't take that much space. And that's really what you should do with all hitsparks and such in a fullgame.
My shitty mugen stuff:
#4  March 30, 2010, 11:45:00 pm
  • Fuck You.
I was thinkin the same thing I just didnt know how to word it
i cant count the reasons i should stay

one by one they all just fade away...

http://nero-blanco.deviantart.com/

BC

Re: News/Project talk
#5  April 06, 2010, 03:21:55 am
    • UK
I have no idea why I never thought of that  :shame:  too used to individual creations is my excuse..

I've finished Zangiefs specials gonna tidy him up abit, make sure all his animations are in, adding a few more win poses. I Hope to record a video of Zangief soon, Gonna sort out some screenpack stuff first with Grayfox. Once a video of Zangief is up I'll probably move onto Ken's specials, Then Karin's finally..

Also been thinking about a new type of special for Zangief, details on that soon.
Accepting commissions

BC

#6  June 11, 2010, 09:37:31 pm
    • UK
Just got Rose's Custom Rage anim from sky79.
Solblaze is almost done with Zangiefs Rage anim not long left.

once those are coded I'll be making a vid (*cough* get Ryon to).

Kens Rage is to be coded next, which needs nothing custom just improvisation.

Lifebars might need re-doing, they're already scaled to a number they shouldn't really be and they're still too big to fit a timer anywhere so Hi-Tehk is gonna sort all that out.

Gonna update Ryu eventually... his shoryukens need more downward pull on the gravity as it's too slow right now, and ken's totally own them.

Decided to keep zangiefs "siberian earth shaker" just gonna tweak a bit of stuff on it...

Accepting commissions

BC

#7  July 18, 2010, 12:20:03 am
    • UK
Here's what's going down in the future:

I shall be releasing my first beta with 10 playable characters (excluding hidden)
I shall be releasing a second beta with more
I shall be releasing a third beta with even more
Then a 4th Final build with a full roster + Hidden + Guest characters ;) (40+ chars)
Accepting commissions
#8  July 30, 2010, 05:39:40 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
excellent, thanks for the news update

BC

#9  August 04, 2010, 02:48:19 am
    • UK
Been working on designing an official site for the project it's taken me a while still in progress:

Images will be clickable to show character profiles and movelists.

There's also detail information on the gameplay/fighting system.

oh and just for fun I made an intro XD  (currently links back to my forum)

http://www.mugenevolution.co.uk/sfa4/raaage.html  <<< I'm a flash noob though.
Accepting commissions

BC

#10  August 07, 2010, 06:10:25 pm
    • UK
OK some of you may or may not like this idea but I'd like to give the player the choice between 2 RAGE ultras (Like SSF4) at the start of the match.

What do you guys think ?
(yes I realise it's kinda turning into sfa4/sf4 but I wont go too far)
Accepting commissions
#11  August 07, 2010, 06:12:14 pm
    • UK
    • www.nnaajjmugen.tumblr.com/
Dude that makes it more SF3 actually lol.
But yeah I like the idea. Just make sure you keep a significant difference in supers.
Eg. Zangief's ultra 1 is a throw and his ultra 2 is a barrage of punches and kicks.

Also nice website.
Kinda strange but I woke up today and her hand was on my ass cheek
I won't suspect anything though I'll take it she was sleeping and didn't notice
you should have flipped over slowly

BC

#12  August 19, 2010, 05:43:09 pm
    • UK
Just a little bit of news to share with you. Every stage in the game when created will now have an extention (super jump) only reason for this being to add more "drama/look" to some Rage's.

Also even though new rages are being shown, please be aware they may change nearer the time if I and the team aren't happy with them or get a better idea.

currently converting Guy to A-ism and 1.0 once that's done it's Adon, then I'll work on someone else.

Ryu is now fully converted to A-ism and 1.0 just finishing up his new AI.
Accepting commissions
#13  August 19, 2010, 07:25:45 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm
Just a little bit of news to share with you. Every stage in the game when created will now have an extention (super jump) only reason for this being to add more "drama/look" to some Rage's.

I knew you'd come around. Did you happen to try Guy's RAGE Ultra on the SFA3 Jailbreak Edit I sent you, bro? This is a superb idea even if the chars don't happen to Super Jump....I mean, look at SF3 for instance. SuperJump compat stages, yet no Super Jump ability chars.

Great news.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja

BC

#14  August 19, 2010, 07:47:40 pm
    • UK
Yeah it gives me more freedom when creating those Rage moves. I've seen a few videos on youtube and got some inspiration that's why I decided to make that announcement.

And I haven't yet :P but I shall  ;)

Now to bug good old Ryon.
Accepting commissions

BC

#15  September 16, 2010, 07:37:02 pm
    • UK
Man after a few years of using FFC and defending it I fucking hate it now..... it's messed up akuma's sff file like really fucked it over, randomly rearranged everything and also removed completely some 5000's......

Luckily I have a back up but yeah ARRRRGH.

Oh video soon  ;D
Accepting commissions

BC

#16  September 22, 2010, 05:57:36 pm
    • UK
I need some ideas for how the RAGE activation FX should look. Currently it's too generic looking compared to their super activation sparks and I'd like to change it.

any suggestions ?

or maybe someone could help making a better animation for RAGE letters (something from PI or something I dunno)
Accepting commissions

BC

#17  October 25, 2010, 11:48:06 pm
    • UK
Found a new toy, cps2 hitbox script. Now I can add accurate clsns from sfa3 which is cool.

The bad thing about this is now I have a HUGE amount of work added to the HUGE amount of work I already have.
However this wont delay the beta release as it'd be in beta stages so you wont all have to wait till every characters clsns are accurate before you get to play.

The other huge amount of work is, Ryon recently jazzed up sfa3 low res sparks added glow and other tweaks to make them look hi-res, so that means now I have to remove everyones helper spark coding and edit every hitdef for every character. Also I'm doing something that I've kinda left too late which is removing all character fx and sounds and adding them to the screenpack which means I have to again edit explod, helper anims, playsnds for every character lol so I have alot of work.

But yeah here's a shot of working on the clsns for Ryu. They are accurate just the sfa3 shot the characters are scaled differently. I made sure I looked at where the characters pixels are and where the hitboxes start and finish. Ignore the green hitboxes that's physical push. Oh and both p2 ryu's are in different frames that's why one of them is slightly above the head clsn.

Accepting commissions
Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 11:53:53 pm by BC
#18  October 26, 2010, 12:13:37 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Accurate hitboxes are cool. :)
I think what some people do for hitboxes is rip the sprites twice, once with the CLSN on, and one with the CLSNs off. Then, they draw hitboxes in Fighter Factory on the sprites ripped with CLSNs, and apply them to the ones without CLSNs.

Well, I guess redoing the SFF will be a long task, but having the hitsparks in a single file will finally allow you to not do this for every char (and decrease the size of the game by 10MB per char), but people will not be happy not having them in your standalone releases. :P

Good luck. :)
#19  October 26, 2010, 08:08:00 pm
I think the most things needing change in Alpha 3 are
- Effects (like CvS2s are awesome, and some of MUGEN "Shin Gouki"s Shun Goku Satsu finishes with screen shaking+earthquake sound)
- Ryu... (I hate alpha MvC ryu srry he just looks like a kid

... why the hell am I trying to feedback about alpha... I massively hate alpha :S
#20  October 26, 2010, 08:09:18 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
He looks like a kid because he's younger than in SF2. 

BC

#21  October 27, 2010, 12:07:52 am
    • UK
Ok I've made a decision, because all day I've been stressing how much work I have to do.
So... I'm going to revert Ryu's hitboxes back to the way I made them originally(backup file) and save his new .air file and save it for later, I will release the game when finished (beta 1) with inacurate boxes then I can update later on with patches.

Ryu having accurate hitboxes and the other characters not is bad because his basics pretty much beat all the other characters basics due to how they are set up priority wise. But yeah I'm reverting back and I'll do that later on, it's too much work at the moment.

Right now I'm working on Ryu and the custom combo system.
I've removed the timer guage and now the powerbar depletes instead. There's no constant forward velocity anymore only when you attack it adds some vel to stay closer.
I'm trying to make the combo system smoother during that mode making sure things look tidy and you can also activate it in the air now.
Accepting commissions
Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 12:12:34 am by BC
#22  October 27, 2010, 03:24:53 am
He looks like a kid because he's younger than in SF2.

I couldnt express it my bad
There is nothing wrong about a character being young
its not the age, he looks n00b, unexperinced
I dont like his hair and his bandana being white (Detail)
anyway this is just my thought of Ryus I adore CvS2 Ryu and love many aspects of SFIII3 ryu

Detail: doesnt make sense either.. according to the Street Fighter II Animated movie Ryu didn't have a bandage until he got his head bleeding by falling on a stone on training and Ken wrapped Ryu's head with his own bandana. and ofc we dont know if thats too or not either
#23  October 27, 2010, 04:06:51 am
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M

I couldnt express it my bad
There is nothing wrong about a character being young
its not the age, he looks n00b, unexperinced
I dont like his hair and his bandana being white (Detail)
anyway this is just my thought of Ryus I adore CvS2 Ryu and love many aspects of SFIII3 ryu

Detail: doesnt make sense either.. according to the Street Fighter II Animated movie Ryu didn't have a bandage until he got his head bleeding by falling on a stone on training and Ken wrapped Ryu's head with his own bandana. and ofc we dont know if thats too or not either

Shoulda read the title, this is Street Fighter Alpha, not CvS2 or Third Strike.

Also, the Animated movie.. was probably not canon. [size=1pt]Cept for that Chun Li shower scene :D[/size]

uguu

MDD

#24  October 27, 2010, 04:14:46 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
It wasn't canon.

Who's the next character you'll be working on after Sagat? Also, I remember reading that you'll put Gouken/Sheng Long and Goutetsu in the game. Am I right?
#25  October 27, 2010, 04:29:53 am
I was gonna say "ok but can't we do something about that silly hair pleeaase" which reminded me of cartman saying "can we still give Kyle AIDS ?"

MDD

#26  October 27, 2010, 04:34:14 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Ryu's hair has always been like that and still is. What possibly could you want to do to it?
#27  October 27, 2010, 06:10:32 am
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
Change it back to Street Fighter 1 era color. Red Ryu with slippers!  >:(

But I didnt know that Gouken was gonna be in this game, if Maladingdong is correct.

uguu

BC

#28  October 28, 2010, 04:26:32 pm
    • UK
It wasn't canon.

Who's the next character you'll be working on after Sagat? Also, I remember reading that you'll put Gouken/Sheng Long and Goutetsu in the game. Am I right?

Chun Li and Bison (Bison's basics already done) are left after Sagat. Well I've always wanted to make Gouken, as for Goutetsu and Sheng Long I'm not sure maybe not, either way it wouldn't be till the later beta (Final Build).
Accepting commissions

MDD

#29  October 29, 2010, 02:54:39 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
You could always edit the sprites from the SFA Gouken that already exists so they don't look as crappy and then code from there.

BC

#30  November 01, 2010, 04:25:29 pm
    • UK
@ MalaDingDong

We will see.

Discussion:

After playing around with Ryu for a couple of hours I had an idea. I noticed how CC stands out alot less than supers and is less likely to be used over supers, well I dunno that's just me you might have your own preference of play.

I've been adding some little minor detail to his CC like adding some ending fx when the move times out which looks nice and sounds nice. My idea is to have this mode stand out more like V-ism did in sfa3 where you had the option to totally be V-ism and not use any supers. The damage you can deal with certain combo's is pretty darn nice I've sped up animations too so it's fast and you can get something decent in before the time runs out.

So getting to the point I'd like to give the option of having A-ism or "CC-ism?" selectable before the fight starts.

Here are the details of the gameplay styles:

A-ism: all supers, no CC, Rage

CC-ism: CC, no supers, Rage

So what do you guys think?
Accepting commissions
#31  November 01, 2010, 06:58:23 pm
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
Well, it just sounds like you are leaning towards SFA3 gameplay, whereas in SFA2 you had both Supers and CCs at your disposal from the moment you started to fight.

IMHO, SFA3 ISM styles were implemented for the sole purpose of balancing the game, so if you want to have more balance I say carry on with it.
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
#32  November 01, 2010, 10:22:30 pm
    • France
But then, people will always use A-ism over CC-ism, so the problem doesn't change. ;P
As long as CC is interesting enough for people to use it in certain conditions instead of a super, then I don't think separating into modes is necessary. Just my opinion.

BC

#33  November 03, 2010, 02:59:08 am
    • UK
Thanks for your opinions guys.
Accepting commissions

BC

#34  December 12, 2010, 05:32:56 am
    • UK
Got an announcement for you guys..

Due to the large workload to be done before beta 1 is even released I've decided to do something for people patiently waiting for the game.

Soon I will be releasing an "updatable demo" of SFA4 that will start off with 2 playable characters and update every now and again with extra characters. The final demo will have about 5 or 6 characters before beta 1 of the game is released (which contains 10 playable characters).

Any bosses/sub bosses/secret characters will NOT be in the demo versions.

The first 2 characters will be Ryu and Guy.

The demo date is tba.
Accepting commissions
#35  December 12, 2010, 11:57:40 am
    • France
:sugoi:
#36  December 12, 2010, 11:48:47 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
Great man!  ;D
#37  December 14, 2010, 02:23:44 am
  • Cthulhu fhtagn !
W00t !  :yippi:

BC

#38  January 04, 2011, 10:38:47 pm
    • UK
Changing the startup for Guy's Rage 2, it was a palm blast > dizzy startup now it's going to be something slightly different, don't worry the dashing attacks will still be in, but I'm improving them and making things overall look better and tidy.

Video should be coming soon guys.
Accepting commissions

BC

#39  January 13, 2011, 04:25:03 pm
    • UK
Hey everyone,

Mugen Evolution is down at the moment and will likely be for a few days. Maybe untill next week, not sure. Having a little financial difficulty right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Accepting commissions
#40  January 13, 2011, 06:30:32 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
sorry to hear that. hopeully you'll find the solution soon

#41  January 13, 2011, 07:58:20 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
OMG!

BC, why didn´t you told that...
#42  January 13, 2011, 07:59:21 pm
  • YEAH!
    • melchiormphilips.com
I had the same problem with my website. (which, as you now, is also hosted on justhost)

Simply send them a polite email and you should have it back up in 2 days latest.
Probably some kind of php error in the new forum software you downloaded.

BC

#43  January 16, 2011, 12:52:52 am
    • UK
Mugen Evolution Forum is back on again. No need for replies :)
Accepting commissions
#44  January 16, 2011, 10:04:28 pm
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
I dont know if you decided on the ism possibility, but why not make 3 if you do?

S: Standard. All three supers, no CC. Normal damage. Rage
F: Full power. Level 3 supers only. No CC. Damage increased for the supers(Xism before but with more options). Rage maybe usable a tad bit sooner?
A: assault? er... Level 1 supers and CC. rage maybe?

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#45  January 16, 2011, 10:15:10 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
I dont know if you decided on the ism possibility, but why not make 3 if you do?

S: Standard. All three supers, no CC. Normal damage. Rage
F: Full power. Level 3 supers only. No CC. Damage increased for the supers(Xism before but with more options). Rage maybe usable a tad bit sooner?
A: assault? er... Level 1 supers and CC. rage maybe?

No.
thats the answer i told him.

BC

#46  January 16, 2011, 10:18:25 pm
    • UK
lol Ryon.

Yeah there's not going to be multiple play styles at this time. Maybe in the future but not now.
Accepting commissions

BC

#47  February 01, 2011, 02:25:34 am
    • UK
I planned to release a demo once done with 2 characters and update with DLC.

Now I'm changing that to a demo starting with 4 characters which consists of : Rolento,Guy,Ryu,Rose.(still with DLC)

progress of that is:

Ryu 100%
Guy 100%
Rolento 40%  (lol wild guess)
Rose 85%

so not too long of a wait.
Accepting commissions
#48  February 21, 2011, 11:46:58 am
oh thats great to hear i cant wait to ty out your demo
#49  February 21, 2011, 12:19:23 pm
That will be better indeed. Smaller beta's are better since you can focus more on gameplay and it also means lesser bugs. The more Characters you add, the lesser bugs you have.
#50  April 15, 2011, 01:39:40 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/
I didn't know where to ask this, here goes.
Do you plan on DLC stages/characters after the full game is finished?

... are you STILL reading this?

BC

#51  April 17, 2011, 10:33:48 pm
    • UK
Haven't thought that far ahead yet but sounds like a good idea. As mentioned DLC will be available with the demo so you always get updated.
Accepting commissions
#52  April 18, 2011, 06:35:31 pm
  • Shingo KICK!
    • sonicstar3000.tripod.com/
Haven't thought that far ahead yet but sounds like a good idea. As mentioned DLC will be available with the demo so you always get updated.
Yeah. And it's very straightforward to people not familiar with the MUGEN stuff.

... are you STILL reading this?
#53  April 18, 2011, 09:02:58 pm
  • "Draw Pilgrim" or something.
    • USA
#54  May 01, 2011, 09:33:24 am
  • <>_<>!
    • USA
    • mugenandgames.webs.com/
keep up the good work  :sugoi:

BC

#55  June 20, 2011, 03:27:53 pm
    • UK
Ok guys I'm back working on sfa4 again after a break. I'm going to continue working on the demo as planned. I've actually been working on Ryu even though he was done before the break but the more I started to create other stuff the more I learned different methods and wanted to alter things slightly for the better (didn't change a whole lot).

Now I have a question for people interested in my work...

Should I keep the hitsparks as they are or use the new flashy ones?

advantages of using flashy ones = less space + eye candy.
disadvantages = not very alpha style.

Also I've changed Ryu's RAGE, well not so much changed it... more simplified it and shortened it. Vid soon...
Accepting commissions

BC

#56  June 20, 2011, 05:46:19 pm
    • UK
Well I'm not happy with it but here:

www.mugenevolution.co.uk/ryurage.wmv

2 finishes.

if people think it's terrible I'll scrap it...
someone I know said to me
"if it ain't broke don't fix it", if only he'd told me that before I started :P
Accepting commissions
#57  June 20, 2011, 05:49:30 pm
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
I liked the second one.....it made me go OOOOHHHH S@#%^!!!!
I'm trying. . .

BC

#58  June 20, 2011, 05:52:53 pm
    • UK
It's the same move just I finished on the elbow. That's not what I need the opinion on, it's wether the move as a whole is better than his old rage.
Accepting commissions
#59  June 20, 2011, 05:57:45 pm
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
I like how it ended with the Metsu Hadoken, but what if it ended with the Joudan-Geki (i think that's right) instead?

Wait, nvm....SF3......

I'd say keep the Hadoken! :)
I'm trying. . .

BC

#60  June 20, 2011, 07:06:27 pm
    • UK
Yeah I'll likely keep the old version just wanna see what other people think.

EDIT:

beam is back lol... hate it when this happens. Also I'm reverting back to 1 rage per character, it gets a little difficult thinking them up.
Accepting commissions
Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 07:34:33 pm by BC
#61  June 21, 2011, 12:30:17 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico

HIGH-AS-FUCK-RYUUUUUUUKEENN!!!! It doesn't look bad, but at first I was like WHOAH! and then immediately I LMAO'd.

Its great to hear you getting back on this project bro.

I'll get working on some unfinished stuff asap.  8)
#62  June 21, 2011, 03:52:03 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Use the new Rage for Ryu.

BC

#63  June 21, 2011, 04:18:37 pm
    • UK
Too late I reverted back lol

I want everyone to ignore everything I say from now on because I change my mind like the wind......

Characters WILL have 2 rages and a selection menu.

bye lol
Accepting commissions
#64  June 21, 2011, 04:58:21 pm
    • USA
>:(

THAT'S NOT VERY FUNNY!!!

>:(

BC

#65  August 20, 2011, 02:35:58 pm
    • UK
Although I've backed things up, my hdd has failed + my lcd screen (inverter board) connector is loose/broken, it's gonna cost money that I don't have right now to fix so until then SFA4 is on hiatus.

Once I get a fix or a new computer which may be some time, I will still get online in the café as much as I can just incase anyone needs to contact me or whatever.

Also when I'm back I'll more likely be focusing on single releases for a while.

Cheers.
Accepting commissions
#66  August 20, 2011, 04:40:39 pm
  • "The Future is Now"
cheers blind sama!

tell me when your back into it buddy. i'll get into it then to.

BC

#67  November 25, 2011, 07:37:59 pm
    • UK
Hey guys long time no er.... post.

I finally have a new computer now so I'm back pretty much full time. I'll be into discussions regarding this project again soon.
Accepting commissions
#68  November 25, 2011, 07:48:03 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Welcome back, BC! Long time no post indeed.

GLB

#69  November 25, 2011, 10:41:34 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Welcome back, looking forward to the project coming back soon.

BC

#70  November 28, 2011, 02:47:15 am
    • UK
Accepting commissions
Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:08:57 pm by BC

BC

#71  November 29, 2011, 10:16:30 pm
    • UK
Accepting commissions
#72  November 30, 2011, 01:52:38 am
    • USA
Can't we discuss it on both forums?

BC

#73  November 30, 2011, 02:03:51 am
    • UK
Accepting commissions

BC

#74  December 20, 2011, 03:27:53 am
    • UK
just to let you all know I'm still around, just been working alot due to it being very busy now xmas is coming, I've still been working on guy, I've actually finished his clsns (98% accurate).

there's a couple of things I found that I fixed... just finishing up the last of his AI (supers part) and hopefully he's ready for a release along with updated Ryu.

Then I'm gonna start on a template (I know, I know, I should have already done this) so I can start making characters faster and make my life easier.

Then I'll start on Birdie once the template is done.
Accepting commissions

BC

#75  December 26, 2011, 08:30:11 pm
    • UK
Accepting commissions

BC

#76  January 05, 2012, 12:09:29 am
    • UK
Work on Birdie has begun.

(Guest restrictions have now been removed from Mugen Evolution Forum).
Accepting commissions

GLB

#77  January 05, 2012, 12:21:27 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Awesome. Happy to hear about Birdie!

BC

#78  January 05, 2012, 03:12:08 pm
    • UK
Just found something out I wasn't aware of - you can't air block standing basics in sfa3 but you can specials.

Supers you can't I already know about that.

&gt;_&gt; I'll make sure this is changed in v1.2.
Accepting commissions
Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:15:57 pm by BC