YesNoOk

Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return (Read 105689 times)

Started by AuMiO VXC, June 27, 2015, 12:23:40 pm
Share this topic:
Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Still Failed To Return
#1  June 27, 2015, 12:23:40 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Hi, guys. Welcome to my Palette Thread. Though here is no request opened, as I no have time to doing much and I want to do what I like. I will show my works what I can do for you all. I hope you will like them. Thanks.

CVS Palettes
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

SF3 Palettes:

SNK Palettes:

Normal Pallettes:

What will be done next:

Rules, Notice and Request:

The non CSP pals which I made are maybe usable for any author's SNK characters. For example: Krizalid Form-2. I did pals for Krizalid by God_Ryu but later I found them usable for Krizalid by Naikoro too. Same thing happening for SF3 Necro, Ibuki, Makoto, Elena which usable for sevral authors' version. So you should try the non CS pals for the SNK/SF3/other characters you are using.

Get my Palettes here:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/6CHqyADk/Pals_by_Aumio.html
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 07:00:40 am by Aumio Khan
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added King (Tekken) Pals 28/06/2015
#2  June 27, 2015, 08:03:31 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Added Pals for chuchoryu's King.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 08:13:33 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added King (Tekken) Pals 28/06/2015
#3  June 27, 2015, 08:05:33 pm
    • Argentina
Good pals, buddy.
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added Blanka and King (Tekken) Pals 30/06/2015
#4  June 29, 2015, 05:20:21 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
More Pals added.

#5  June 29, 2015, 05:23:43 pm
#6  June 29, 2015, 05:41:32 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

This looks pretty weird. Do you mind telling us the reference?

Thanks for the feedback. This pal is not after any other characters like Hulk or, Shao Kahn. I named the pals 'Holly'. This pals refer that 'Blanka got wet with liquid colors'. Do you know the 'Holly' festival of Hindu? During that festival Hindu people enjoy themselves by throwing colors (made of powder or, liquid) to each other. I am sure YugaCurry knows it as he is Indian. That's All.

Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 05:01:25 pm by Aumio Khan
#7  July 13, 2015, 07:06:13 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 08:02:46 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: CVS-ish Pals for Seth '13/07/2015'
#8  July 13, 2015, 09:29:44 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Seth and Bison2/Shin Bison '13/07/2015'
#9  July 16, 2015, 01:57:14 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Now I trying to CVS all KOF Bosses via pals. ;)

>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
During Games...

Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added Saiki and Magaki CVS Pals '17_07_2015'
#10  July 17, 2015, 11:40:29 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added Saiki and Magaki CVS Pals '17_07_2015'
#11  July 17, 2015, 03:45:42 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added Saiki, Magaki and Mukai CVS Pals '17_07_2015'
#12  July 17, 2015, 04:51:32 pm
    • USA
Awwweeee do you do requests? I'd like some for the snk characters that I've edited.
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Added Saiki, Magaki and Mukai CVS Pals '17_07_2015'
#13  July 17, 2015, 04:56:09 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Awwweeee do you do requests? I'd like some for the snk characters that I've edited.

Well, firstly let me know who are those snk chars. Actually I doing CVS for only snk booses. Send me the sff file. I will try. But the file should be sffv1. And the most necessary thing is here is some technical difficulties ib my computer so I can't upload anything for now. I released the pals today which I made and uploaded about a month ago. Hahahh. But If You wait for several time. I can send the pals to you via PM eventually later.

Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:02:56 pm by Aumio Khan
#14  July 17, 2015, 05:19:22 pm
    • USA

Well, firstly let me know who are those snk chars. Actually I doing CVS for only snk booses. Send me the sff file. I will try. But the file should be sffv1. And the most necessary thing is here is some technical difficulties ib my computer so I can't upload anything for now. I released the pals today which I made and uploaded about a month ago. Hahahh. But If You wait for several time. I can send the pals to you via PM eventually later.

You can download, but not upload? Krizalid was actually one of the characters.
This one here. http://www.4shared.com/rar/k1PqoCia/Krizalid_N.html
#15  July 17, 2015, 06:11:04 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

So You editing Krizaild by Nyankoro? Well, I done CVS pals for Krizaild which is usable for both Nyankoro and God_Ryu Version. I really want pots styled kof bosses in future. I apreciate your edits, buddy. :)

Well, So here comes my Krizalid CVS Pals, Guys :

>>>>>

Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/Bwqygvw8ba/Krizaild_Form-2_CVS_20_Pals_by.htm

@ShinRei: if you do other kof bosses picking my pals, you are welcome. And stay tune I have plans to do some pals for your Li-Xiangfei as well.
>>>
Next is Igniz for sure.

Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 09:37:55 pm by Aumio Khan
Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: Saiki, Magaki, Mukai, Krizalid CVS '17_07_2015'
#16  July 17, 2015, 09:38:34 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Re: Aumio Khan's Palette Thread: All KOF Bosses goes CVS today!! 18/07/2015
#17  July 18, 2015, 05:17:19 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Heh...
You've got a pretty nice stuff here. I also enjoyed your "CvS-zation" of KoF characters.
Just want to ask you: can we see KoF Joe Higashi by any author with such palettes?
#18  July 18, 2015, 05:34:22 am
    • USA

So You editing Krizaild by Nyankoro? Well, I done CVS pals for Krizaild which is usable for both Nyankoro and God_Ryu Version. I really want pots styled kof bosses in future. I apreciate your edits, buddy. :)

Well, So here comes my Krizalid CVS Pals, Guys :

>>>>>

Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/Bwqygvw8ba/Krizaild_Form-2_CVS_20_Pals_by.htm

@ShinRei: if you do other kof bosses picking my pals, you are welcome. And stay tune I have plans to do some pals for your Li-Xiangfei as well.
>>>
Next is Igniz for sure.

I feel like those could use more shade in certain areas
#19  July 18, 2015, 07:54:30 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:29:41 pm by Aumio Khan
#20  July 19, 2015, 04:23:20 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Heh...
You've got a pretty nice stuff here. I also enjoyed your "CvS-zation" of KoF characters.
Just want to ask you: can we see KoF Joe Higashi by any author with such palettes?
Actually I don't have any KOF Joe in my computer, buddy. :S Just send me a DL of the kof joe which you are using in your roster and most popular. :)

Well, I made CVS Pals for Evil Ash by MichaelArmaros. This is really a good classic sprited Evil Ash and coded so good as well.
If you don't have this character, Get it now:http://BLACKLISTED WEBSITE.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1612
Pals:
>>>

Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/eLBvQGo1ce/Classic_Evil_Ash_CVS_8_Pals_by.html

-------

CVS pals are for Li-Xiangfei by Amanojaku; edited by ShinRei:
>>>>

Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/VFPhPH4ece/Li-Xiangfei_14_CVSed_Pals.html

-------

Clone Zero by Gozno-
>>>>

Showing only 14 out of26 pals.
Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/niu6B0UXba/Clone_Zero_CVS_26_Pals_by_Aumi.html

-------

Original Zero by Gozno-
>>>>

Showing 14 out of 28 pals.
Download:http://www.4shared.com/rar/5P8PtOQVce/Original_Zero_CVS_28_Pals_by_A.html

Next is...