YesNoOk

Baron Zemo minor edit request. All files necessary included. (Read 2968 times)

Started by DannyDorito911, June 20, 2022, 05:16:43 am
Baron Zemo minor edit request. All files necessary included.
#1  June 20, 2022, 05:16:43 am
    • USA
Hello! Hopefully someone with enough interest in mugen (and especially marvel comics) can be able to help me with this. For the longest time, I have been interested in making a marvel game project, and one of the groups I wanted to represent were the Masters of Evil. Thanks to the permission of Zvitor and the other spriters for his Marvel Infinity War project, I have been able to access all the necessary sprites, along with permission from the creator of the Baron zemo char using baron strucker as a babse, crosspotts gmspecter, to edit his character. 

A link to the Google drive folder containing these files will be provided. All I ask is that someone try to (and if not, maybe at least provide assistance) attach the character sprites to the character for special moves, or even a super move if possible. I would've done this myself, but I am too much of an amateur to say the least. I really hope someone may be able to help, and I may be able to provide some amount in return as thanks in time. It would personally mean a lot to me if so.

I have posted this on multiple other forums (r/mugen, content request forums, etc.), so if you see this post somewhere else, just know it is not meant to be some sort of shitpost.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lf5xAs9PEpUREWCSfFCn4KNzKBz3jJ3T?usp=sharing
Re: Baron Zemo minor edit request. All files necessary included.
#2  June 20, 2022, 05:25:53 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Do not ask for content to be created!
If what you want doesn't exist, asking others to make it for you is not the way to go. If you want something done, do it yourself.

To wit, no one is going to do this work for you for free

Please avail yourself of our many class threads and feel free to ask a question when you run into a wall
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time